GNS Motors

Used 866-983-1258

Specializing in Making High Quality Vehicles Affordable

Long Time Customer

by from Chesterfield, NJ |

I have bought at least 5 cars from Glen over the years, for myself, my wife, and my mother in law. When the time came to buy a car for my 17 year old daughter, naturally I came here. Buying a car here is always a pleasant experience. The deal is straightforward, no gimmicks, no pressure. Glen's cars are always top notch, and he treats everyone extremely well no matter what type of car you are looking for. If you are looking for a great dealer who can be trusted, and who always has fantastic cars, this is the place to go. I am sure he's made another lifetime customer out of my daughter.

Very friendly and professional

by from Millville, NJ |

A very simple and easy process ! Very well maintained and clean facility. Friendly and professional staff. I'll definitly be a return customer. I'm a happy & satisfied customer...Thanks Glen !!!

great service

by from Berlin Nj |

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new car! I just bought my Chevy Trail blazer from them and the salesman was very kind! I bought my truck the same day I made the appointment to see it. The truck was very clean and well taken care of.

Love My CLS 500

by from Peoria,IL |

I love my 2006 Mercedes Benz..This car looks and smells like a brand new car..Brent was a Outstanding salesperson...This is the place to purchase your next vechile:-)

Amazing deal!

by from Deptford NJ |

My friend recommend this dealership coz he had an experienced with them and it's all true. We finally got our Honda CRV easily. We went to 3 different dealership and they all tried to ripped us thanks to my friend who was there with us and knows well about car deals. It was the fastest deal we ever had, they ran our credit and that's it, no more haggling, price is fix, they don't care about the APR coz they don't own the bank. I will definitely get my next car with them again.

Happy Customer

by from Mt Laurel, NJ |

Bought my second auto from GNS and am very pleased. Kept my first car for ten years and traded it back to GNS for a newer car, same model Lexus. It looks and feels like a brand new car It was a pleasure dealing with them, and their prices cannot be beat. I recommend this dealership to everyone.

Repeat customer

by from Jersey Shore |

I always have a fair deal with Glen. I have purchased 3 vehicles from GNS and I am sure when I am ready I will shop at GNS first. Thanks

you guys rock !!!!!!!

by from Sewell NJ |

I bought a BMW 335i sport sedan, the only one i can find in south jersey and its $2000 less from KBB value.its a quick and easy deal,no negotiations,price is firm on all cars,so dont even ask a discount.Unlike when I bought my previous cars in the big dealership where you have to sit for hours and the sales person will try to break you down pretending to talk to the manager.Thanks to Brett and Glen,they are very honest and professional.I am so happy with my purchase and I will buy my next car again to them!

Good experience and friendly service.

by from New Berlin NJ |

I bought a 09 Saab 9-7X and i traded another car in and it was really a good experience both buying and trading in my old car. Car i bought is 4 years old and looks like brand new, i was not pressured to buy a car at all. Everything was friendly, easy and professional. If i even needed a car i would look at their inventory again.

amazing people to deal with

by from pinehill nj 08021 |

hi my name is joe and i recently bought ford f250 from these great people were others fail these guys come through as i also a small buisness owner thats extremly important i would recommend any1 buying a vechile to try these guys first you wont regret it.also i felt they did more for me than i expected they would because of the same old treatment .before dealing with gns i had dealt with over 10 places and got the same old run around after meeting these guys i knew i was ok thanks again glen , brett u guys rock the truck is awesome joe