GNS Motors

485 E Taunton Ave, West Berlin, NJ 08091

Used 866-983-1258 Used 866-983-1258

Specializing in Making High Quality Vehicles Affordable

Used cars that are spotless! Excellent dealer

by from Beverly, nj |

Excellent dealer to work with... They sell quality used vehicles that are spotless! I will highly recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

Just Looking

by from Hollywood, MD |

I was looking for a very specific 30+ year old car and GNS had the right one. Before I traveled all the way there from Southern Maryland I spoke to Brett, who laid out all the issues this old car had BEFORE I drove all the way up there. He was 100% spot on. There were no surprises.....It was exactly as advertised, and if you know cars, this is rare! I didn't buy the car because it was too much for me to handle. I still look at GNS bi-weekly for new arrivals as we are in need of another car for our college-bound son.

Long Time Customer

by from Chesterfield, NJ |

I have bought at least 5 cars from Glen over the years, for myself, my wife, and my mother in law. When the time came to buy a car for my 17 year old daughter, naturally I came here. Buying a car here is always a pleasant experience. The deal is straightforward, no gimmicks, no pressure. Glen's cars are always top notch, and he treats everyone extremely well no matter what type of car you are looking for. If you are looking for a great dealer who can be trusted, and who always has fantastic cars, this is the place to go. I am sure he's made another lifetime customer out of my daughter.

Very friendly and professional

by from Millville, NJ |

A very simple and easy process ! Very well maintained and clean facility. Friendly and professional staff. I'll definitly be a return customer. I'm a happy & satisfied customer...Thanks Glen !!!

great service

by from Berlin Nj |

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new car! I just bought my Chevy Trail blazer from them and the salesman was very kind! I bought my truck the same day I made the appointment to see it. The truck was very clean and well taken care of.

Love My CLS 500

by from Peoria,IL |

I love my 2006 Mercedes Benz..This car looks and smells like a brand new car..Brent was a Outstanding salesperson...This is the place to purchase your next vechile:-)

Amazing deal!

by from Deptford NJ |

My friend recommend this dealership coz he had an experienced with them and it's all true. We finally got our Honda CRV easily. We went to 3 different dealership and they all tried to ripped us thanks to my friend who was there with us and knows well about car deals. It was the fastest deal we ever had, they ran our credit and that's it, no more haggling, price is fix, they don't care about the APR coz they don't own the bank. I will definitely get my next car with them again.

Happy Customer

by from Mt Laurel, NJ |

Bought my second auto from GNS and am very pleased. Kept my first car for ten years and traded it back to GNS for a newer car, same model Lexus. It looks and feels like a brand new car It was a pleasure dealing with them, and their prices cannot be beat. I recommend this dealership to everyone.

Repeat customer

by from Jersey Shore |

I always have a fair deal with Glen. I have purchased 3 vehicles from GNS and I am sure when I am ready I will shop at GNS first. Thanks

you guys rock !!!!!!!

by from Sewell NJ |

I bought a BMW 335i sport sedan, the only one i can find in south jersey and its $2000 less from KBB value.its a quick and easy deal,no negotiations,price is firm on all cars,so dont even ask a discount.Unlike when I bought my previous cars in the big dealership where you have to sit for hours and the sales person will try to break you down pretending to talk to the manager.Thanks to Brett and Glen,they are very honest and professional.I am so happy with my purchase and I will buy my next car again to them!