Little Apple Toyota/Honda

2828 Amherst Avenue, Manhattan, KS 66502

New 855-330-9575
Used 855-409-3627
Service 855-237-0461

It Just Makes Sense To Buy From Us!

awesome sale people

by from Manhattan,ks |

My wife and I bought a 2006 ford escape from them it is a great car. Russ was a very guy and was helpful. He was not pushy and answered all my question. So if your looking for a great price and friendly sales people head on over there and see them.

ask for rodney ragan!

by from junction city, ks |

I went in thinking i knew what I wanted but found out that I had a lot of questions. Rodney was willing to take the time and answer everything I asked and more. I was afraid it was going to be a long, boring, and difficult day but his sense of humor and assistance with everything made the day somewhat enjoyable. I'm in love with my new 2014 Honda civic.

Excellent buying experience

by from Manhattan, KS |

Our sales rep Rodney Ragan was very helpfull during our buying experience. He was able to answere all of our questions and was very patient with all our needs. He even went the extra mile and got pizza since we were there during lunch time. Due to our buying experience with Rodney I would gladly refer anyone to little Apple Toyota/Honda

Wonderful experience

by from KANSAS |

Our sales consultant, Rodney Ragan, was awesome.His outgoing personality along with his knowledge of the vehicle proved to be a winning combination. Frank Duran, the business manager, also provided excellent service. We are very pleased with our experience.

2013 Avalon Tax Week 2014

by from Manhattan, Kansas |

I leased a 2013 Avalon XLE during the tax week incentive and am pleased with the deal I received.

2013 Avalon Tax Week 2014

by from Manhattan, Kansas |

I leased a 2013 Avalon XLE during the tax week incentive and iI am pleased with the deal I received.

Excellent Service provided by Rodney Ragan!!!!!

by from Junction City, KS |

Rodney was engaging, likeable, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and truthful. He was in no way pushy or aggressive towards me or my husband. If so, we would have either left the dealership or sought out another salesperson. He took his time explaining each question we asked of him and we NEVER felt rushed during the entire process. Had I felt rushed, again we would have looked elsewhere. We rated each of these five stars except for the facilities. His co-workers joked with him, a little too much, about being slow. Buying a brand new car is a big decision and because he took his time with us he gained our trust and ultimately made the sale. By taking that extra time we are confident in the decision we made. We recommend Rodney 100%. He is someone who has the ability to listen, has a thorough knowledge of the product line, and an understanding of financing/leasing options.

Used car purchase

by from Manhattan Ks |

Scott was great and very helpful. 2011 Nissan Altima purchase.

Purchasing a new vehicle

by from Manhattan KS |

Everything went good. Russell was very nice and helpful. He did everything he could to meet my nooeds and get me in something I could afford. I am very pleased with my purchase and service.

Marina was great!

by from Topeka KS |

Very good experience. Marina was great salesperson and it was an easy transaction.

Great friendly service!

by from Manhattan KS |

We were very happy with our experience at Little Apple Cars in Manhattan KS. Marina was very kind and listened well to our needs. We got the exact vehicle we wanted and for a great price. Everyone was very friendly and genuinely wanted the best deal for us.