Spitzer Chevrolet Amherst

200 N. Leavitt Rd., Amherst, OH 44001

New 888-690-4847
Used 888-562-0355
Service 866-355-4421

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

Thank You Seth Brown!!!

by from Strongsville, Ohio |

Our car buying experience at Spitzer Chevy in Amherst was PERFECT! We originally came in looking at a used 2011 Chevy Cruze, but ended up leasing a brand new 2014 because they gave us an amazing deal we couldn't pass up. Seth Brown was our salesman and he made everything so easy on us. We felt comfortable, and far from being pressured. He let us take the car home to get a good test drive out of it, and we just fell in love with the ride. I would highly recommend Spitzer Chevy to anyone... ASK FOR SETH BROWN HE WILL HELP YOU IN ANY WAY HE CAN!!!

Gavin's new Spark

by from Lorain, Ohio |

The service was very good. The representative was very friendly and most of all helpful.

by from Lorain, Ohio |

So I'd been researching my new dream car, a 2014 Chevy Equinox, for a while and came in to check out the perfect one today with my husband. Thankfully, upon coming to Spitzer we were able to work with Mike Blackstock and I hope to only deal with him from now on! The process of buying my car was painless and actually enjoyable. I couldn't be happier with my car or the service we received. I highly recommend anyone to come see Mike for your dream car too, you will not regret it!

Best salesman I've ever dealt with

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Mike Blackstock is honest, up front and very personable. He made both of my car buying experiences easy and stress-free. From service to sales, everyone at Spitzer Chevy Amherst is a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend coming to see Mike Blackstock for your next car.

Cruze from Anthony Porter

by from Lakewood Ohio |

My experience was very pleasant. Anthony was very helpful in answering all our questions and got us in the car we wanted for the payment we needed! I would recommend buying a car from Spitzer to anyone who was looking to buy.

Best salesman I've ever dealt with

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Bought 2 vehicles from Guy!

by from Valley City |

Guy Rodgers and his managers made our experience very easy and we took the 2 vehicles we wanted home with us! I would recommend Spitzer Amherst to everyone. Make sure you ask for Guy!!!

Brian Carpenter is a great salesman!

by from Amherst OH |

Brian Carpenter is a well informed salesman, very polite and patient with us. Gave us a good deal on a Malibu.

Purchased a car

by from New London, oh |

I went to Spitzer looking for a new/used car. Mike Blackstock. was my salesman and he did an awesome job helping me out with the car I wanted that will fit my budget. He was very helpful and very understanding. He did everything he could to get me the car I wanted. If I would get another car, I would definitely come back to Spitzer and look for him! Awesome experience!