Lunde Auto Center

140 40th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

New 888-633-6099 New 888-633-6099
Used 888-479-1953 Used 888-479-1953
Service 866-645-1919 Service 866-645-1919

Lunde Auto Center, a commitment to excellence!

Lunde Auto Center has my loyalty

by from West Fargo, ND |

Lunde has made the process of buying a car quick, simple and fair with their no-haggle pricing and they have continually earned my loyalty over the past 10 years. I recently purchased a 4th vehicle from Lunde and could not be happier with my Chevy Equinox or their service. Most recently, I worked with two very knowledgeable and friendly sales staff, Derek A. & Tom M. -- Ron in finance and Victor in the service dept. Everyone is respectful, friendly and helpful. At no point during the car buying process did I feel pressured or rushed -- and that has influenced my decision to work with Lunde for my automotive purchases and continuing service. The Lunde philosophy and business ethic make this dealership the type of place that I want as a partner in buying a vehicle and in caring for my car after the sale. I always feel that I have been treated fairly and have received good service and great value. I am a fan and I highly recommend that you go & visit with Derek (or Tom) if you are in the market for a vehicle!

All as promised!

by from Grand Forks |

I found the car I was looking for online @ cars.com. I responded to their add and was contacted the next morning by Beth O. She was pleasant and answered my questions accurately and promptly. When I arrived my salesman Tom Minske had the washed car pulled up and ready for me to drive! I knew what I wanted to pay and what I wanted for my trade and after a "little" negotiating I was completely satisfied. I found a couple of small repairs I wanted done and the manager took care of them before I took delivery! An A+ experience and would recommend Lunde to friends or family! Thanks for a great experience folks!

Friendly and personable salesmen

by from Fargo, ND |

Very friendly and easy to work with sales people. Will go there the next time anyone in my family need a new car!

Honest and Straight-forward Service

by from Fargo, ND |

This was my first big car purchase as a young professional, just a few years out of college. I've been buying heavily used vehicles up until my current purchase, and I felt the need for transportation I can rely on while not being 'driven' into the ground with loan payments. Also, one of my biggest concerns with spending thousands of dollars with a big dealership is being duped for being a first-time buyer. My experience with Tim P. was very upbeat and fresh. I was bluntly up-front with him about my car requirements, payment options and preferences, and he was quick to select quite a few vehicles that fell under that spectrum. His knowledge and experience with the vehicles on the lot was impressive and educational. Having a local salesperson who understood ND weather was also a positive. Working with Todd P. (business manager) to finance the vehicle and wrap-up paperwork was also informational and pleasant. His experience and knowledge with the auto industry and financing came through as I asked 30+ questions regarding finance and contracts. I'm very analytical, and he had examples to support every statement about vehicle safety, biggest risks and issues for first-time buyers, probability of accidents and ways the Lunde takes care of its clients. I left Lunde very confident in my purchase and the continued support from the dealership. As of now, I don't have any regrets, and I feel very comfortable approaching them in the future with more questions.

Great Dealership

by from West Fargo, ND |

Lunde salesperson, John D., welcomed me as I walked in the door. In his office, I told him what I was looking for in a vehicle. I had a Kia Amanti to trade in and like the Kia line. I test drove a Cadenza, and was sold. Their office was very accommodating with the whole process, from paper work to the service I have always received, in the shop, with my former car. I would HIGHLY recommend them if your searching for a vehicle.

Great service

by from Fargo, nd |

Took it to the quick lube. Place was nice and clean. Staff greeted me right away and gave me different options. She came to speak with me about my filter that looked incredibly dirty and suggested a replace. She gave me accurate pricing. When finished she sat down next to me, explained everything they did, asked if I had any questions, had someone pull my car up and greeted me for the day. She was a sweetheart. That evening I noticed my headlight was out. Brought it in the next day, she apologized for the light being out and had a technician replace it quickly. Being recognized right away by her made me feel like a valued customer. I suggest Kia to anyone.

bad service getting oil change

by from Fargo ND |

I have usually had very good service getting an oil change at the quick lube area. However, I arrived there at 1030 on November 10, 2014 and there was one car in there service bay ahead of me. At 1130, the car was still there with no indication that anyone was doing anything to it. The other bay also had one car in when I arrived and it was still there. After waiting an hour, I got frustrated and left. There were at least three cars in every line waiting at that time. I don't know if you are understaffed or those working there are incompetent, but I shall not return to Lunde for service work of any kind.

TERRIBLE! Do not go there!

by from Dickinson ND |

Absolutely horrible experience and I would never recommend this dealership. After speaking to someone on the phone, we were given an estimated trade in value. The next day we drove 300 miles to the dealership and when we arrived they gave us 5,000 dollars less than what they had estimated for our trade in! Talk about an embarrassment to their company! We brought the cash difference from what they had told us the car would be and they would not work with us at all! They were rude, unpleasant to work with, and nonnegotiable. Save yourself the hassle and DO NOT GO THERE!

Sold an unsafe car

by from Fargo, ND |

I would not recommend this place to anyone. I was sold a car by a salesman that was downright unsafe. Literally days after being sold the car, it required $600 worth of repairs to make it safe to drive. I informed the salesman I would be taking the car while moving from North Dakota to Colorado the next day, and he sold it to me anyway. When I called him and informed him how unhappy I was with the situation, he said it wasn't their problem and that there's "always two opinions as to whether something is unsafe." I agree, my opinion is that it's unsafe to buy anything from the Lunde Auto Center.

Lunde Auto Center responded to this review

August 21, 2013

Adam, I'm sorry that you had a bad experience at Lunde Auto Center/Kia of Fargo. When it comes to purchasing a vehicle off of our Budget Lot we make sure all customers are aware that the vehicles are sold AS-IS. We also had you sign a document at the time of sale that the vehicle was sold AS-IS. We encourage all of our customers to have an inspection done by a mechanic. That way you will know if the car meets your specific requirements and you can make a more informed purchase decision.

Great Experience! Thanks Jim!

by from Fargo, ND |

I had a great experience at Lunde! The main reason for our great experience was Jim F., one of Lunde's salesmen. Jim was polite and very easy to work with. Even though we decided not to buy a car through Lunde, Jim's work with us will definitely bring us back the next time we are looking for a car!

Lunde Auto Center responded to this review

August 21, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jim. We have had many positive reviews from Jim's customers and he does a great job with almost everyone he meets. The next time you are in the market for a vehicle please stop by and see Jim since he would like to have another chance at your business!