Lunde Auto Center

140 40th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

New 888-633-6099
Used 888-479-1953
Service 866-645-1919

Lunde Auto Center, a commitment to excellence!

My dream truck

by from valley city |

I found this process one of the best ever. I was able to do most of the deal on line and phone calls. As far as I am concerned you can't beat that. When I got to the dealer the truck was sitting ready to go ,did a test drive and took it home.

July 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at our dealership. It's also nice to hear that you are enjoying your new truck and we hope it serves you well for a long time.

TERRIBLE! Do not go there!

by from Dickinson ND |

Absolutely horrible experience and I would never recommend this dealership. After speaking to someone on the phone, we were given an estimated trade in value. The next day we drove 300 miles to the dealership and when we arrived they gave us 5,000 dollars less than what they had estimated for our trade in! Talk about an embarrassment to their company! We brought the cash difference from what they had told us the car would be and they would not work with us at all! They were rude, unpleasant to work with, and nonnegotiable. Save yourself the hassle and DO NOT GO THERE!

Sold an unsafe car

by from Fargo, ND |

I would not recommend this place to anyone. I was sold a car by a salesman that was downright unsafe. Literally days after being sold the car, it required $600 worth of repairs to make it safe to drive. I informed the salesman I would be taking the car while moving from North Dakota to Colorado the next day, and he sold it to me anyway. When I called him and informed him how unhappy I was with the situation, he said it wasn't their problem and that there's "always two opinions as to whether something is unsafe." I agree, my opinion is that it's unsafe to buy anything from the Lunde Auto Center.

August 21, 2013

Adam, I'm sorry that you had a bad experience at Lunde Auto Center/Kia of Fargo. When it comes to purchasing a vehicle off of our Budget Lot we make sure all customers are aware that the vehicles are sold AS-IS. We also had you sign a document at the time of sale that the vehicle was sold AS-IS. We encourage all of our customers to have an inspection done by a mechanic. That way you will know if the car meets your specific requirements and you can make a more informed purchase decision.

Great Experience! Thanks Jim!

by from Fargo, ND |

I had a great experience at Lunde! The main reason for our great experience was Jim F., one of Lunde's salesmen. Jim was polite and very easy to work with. Even though we decided not to buy a car through Lunde, Jim's work with us will definitely bring us back the next time we are looking for a car!

August 21, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jim. We have had many positive reviews from Jim's customers and he does a great job with almost everyone he meets. The next time you are in the market for a vehicle please stop by and see Jim since he would like to have another chance at your business!

W Don Sherlin

by from West Fargo ND |

very quick to response very knowledge hope to buy from them

July 3, 2013

Thank you for sharing the experience you've had with our dealership so far!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Fargo, ND |

Normally I hate shopping for a new car but my experience at Lunde's was great. Vehicle information and prices were clearly marked on each vehicle which is very important to me. After finding a vehicle I liked enough to take a closer look, I was approached by a salesman, Casey, who after learning what my budget was also recommended that I look at a KIA Optima which is what I bought. Everyone from sales, financing and service was wonderful and made the normally stressful car buying experience relaxed and enjoyable.

April 15, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience here at Lunde Auto Center/Kia of Fargo! Now that you have experienced the sales side please take the time to try our service department. We have a fantastic service team that can hopefully provide you with great service after the sale. Sincerely, Lunde Auto Center/Kia of Fargo

easy!

by from grand forks afn, nd |

Called the dealership and they worked with my schedule for me to come down and test drive the vehicle i was interested in. Answered all my questions and seemed very honest and open.

March 20, 2012

Dear carlover, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Lunde Auto Center and we look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs in the future. Sincerely, Lunde Auto Center/Kia of Fargo

Great sales associate (Jared Kringlie)

by from Fargo, ND |

I just wanted to say thank you to Lunde Auto Parts for hiring experts sales person Jared Kringlie who not only provided us the details about the vehicle but also helped us with whole buying process! We appreciate how comfortable he made us feel! Thank you so much!

March 10, 2012

Aruna, Thank you for taking the time to fill out this online review. It is very important that our current customers share their great experience so future customers can know what to expect. We hope to take care of you in our service and sales department for a long time to come! :) Sincerely, Lunde Auto Center

Pleased with my experience

by from Fargo, ND |

I was very pleased with my experience buying my used car at Lunde. This is the second car I've bought here within the past 5 months. The thing I like the best working with this dealer is the fact that they price their cars at a fair price to begin with so I feel like I don't have to wheel and deal on the final price of the car.

April 5, 2012

Thank you for taking time to share your experience here at Lunde Auto Center/Kia of Fargo. What you explained in your review is exactly what we believe in. Which is offering our customers a fair price right up front instead of having to go through 2-3 hour negotiation process. Sincerely, Lunde Auto Center

Great people selling excellent cars!

by from Fargo, ND |

Went to Lunde in interest of purchasing a new car. Was greeted promptly and treated like a king. Everyone was welcoming and from the test drive to the final paperwork it was a breeze with them. I recently had an oil change and their oil change service took less than 20min! Once again, if your in the market for a new car, please stop at Lunde. They will treat like you need to be treated and you will be given great amounts of respect. 5 stars.

April 5, 2012

Dustin, Thank you for taking the time to share your top shelf experiences that we strive to give everyone that walks through our door. We look forward to serving you for a long time in both our service and sales departments. :)Sincerely, Lunde Auto Center/Kia of Fargo

great place

by from hankinson , nd |

I have always got my cars some where else but am very happy with Lunde sales people

July 3, 2013

Thank you for the continued business with our store. It's always nice to hear that we are treating our customers right and that you come back time and time again for your vehicle needs.