Lunde Auto Center

140 40th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

New 888-633-6099
Used 888-479-1953
Service 866-645-1919

Lunde Auto Center, a commitment to excellence!

Pleased with my experience

by from Fargo, ND |

I was very pleased with my experience buying my used car at Lunde. This is the second car I've bought here within the past 5 months. The thing I like the best working with this dealer is the fact that they price their cars at a fair price to begin with so I feel like I don't have to wheel and deal on the final price of the car.

April 5, 2012

Thank you for taking time to share your experience here at Lunde Auto Center/Kia of Fargo. What you explained in your review is exactly what we believe in. Which is offering our customers a fair price right up front instead of having to go through 2-3 hour negotiation process. Sincerely, Lunde Auto Center

Great people selling excellent cars!

by from Fargo, ND |

Went to Lunde in interest of purchasing a new car. Was greeted promptly and treated like a king. Everyone was welcoming and from the test drive to the final paperwork it was a breeze with them. I recently had an oil change and their oil change service took less than 20min! Once again, if your in the market for a new car, please stop at Lunde. They will treat like you need to be treated and you will be given great amounts of respect. 5 stars.

April 5, 2012

Dustin, Thank you for taking the time to share your top shelf experiences that we strive to give everyone that walks through our door. We look forward to serving you for a long time in both our service and sales departments. :)Sincerely, Lunde Auto Center/Kia of Fargo

great place

by from hankinson , nd |

I have always got my cars some where else but am very happy with Lunde sales people

July 3, 2013

Thank you for the continued business with our store. It's always nice to hear that we are treating our customers right and that you come back time and time again for your vehicle needs.

gradual con

by from West Fargo |

Place was nice & clean. Salesperson seemed nice & maybe slightly new at his job but I doubt that now. Gave us advertised price. We filled out papers then he went to get loan ok'd. Came back & said, oh, sorry, we have to add back in $500 which the ad doesn't show - sorry I forgot but it's just policy. We thought, OK, we'll try anyway. He went away & came back again saying, oh, sorry, I mispoke. That's actually $1500 we have to ad back but maybe we could run it thru not using the ad interest rate instead and get a good rate anyway. We left.

January 15, 2012

In this situation the salesperson made an honest mistake and instead double checking the incentives with a Manager he gave the customer information that was not correct. The two incentives offered by Mazda were either a $1,500 discount from the dealer or 0% financing for 60 months and you get the choice of one or the other not both. At Lunde Auto Center we always price our cars at the lowest possible price and if you take low rate financing through the manufacturer you sometimes have to add back all or some cash rebates/incentives. That applies to all new cars whether its a new Kia, Mazda, or Lincoln. In a continued effort to earn your business please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future.

Easy no hassle sale

by from Fargo, ND |

I went to look around and was greeted by a very nice salesman. Had all the information I needed to make a decision and ultimately by a car. Prices were very fair and the trade in value was also fair. They also had delicious cookies and coffee.

August 8, 2011

Dear Marjie, thank you very much for your business and taking the time to share your experience at Lunde Auto Center. If there is anything else we can do in future please let us know and have a great day! Sincerely, Jared Kringlie Internet Sales Manager Lunde Auto Center W (877)716-5522