Max Motors (Nevada)

1405 N Osage Blvd, Nevada, MO 64772

New 866-977-8338
Used 866-973-0798
Service 888-882-6807

Max Motors..."The Easiest Place To Buy A Car"

Our New Sonic

by from Gas, KS |

We love our new Chevy Sonic. It gets great gas mileage. Our salesman Shawn Hill was very knowledgeable about the Sonic. He took us for a test drive and explained alot of the features of this car. He was very patient with us a let us drive several cars before we made our final decision on the Sonic. They got us financing with a reasonable rate, even though our credit wasn't great. They got our payments right where we needed them to be. A great place to buy a car.

May 2, 2013

Thank you for purchasing our Sonic, we appreciate your business and the great compliments, feel free to come back and see us anytime, we hope you are enjoying your Sonic!

Not one of the satisfied customer

by from Springfield, MO |

Used their website to find a used vehicle. Found 3 and contacted dealer. Salesman swayed me to the 2004 Escape that was 1 of the 3 I was interested in. Explained to salesman I wanted a good dependable vehicle I could use on trips. He explained how the dealership cleans and inspects every vehicle before they put it on the lot. When I drove from Springfield, MO in to the dealership to complete the deal. I looked the vehicle over and drove it down the road and back and it seemed okay. I again questioned the salesman about the vehicle and again was assured we would be happy with it. I drove it home on the highways and it did okay. As soon as I stepped out of the vehicle, the cloth trim on the drivers door came loose and nearly fell off. The passenger door was the same. The cloth was just pushed up under the plastic, I had to have both doors glued. I also learned at that time the CD player did not work. Over the next couple of weeks I had several other problems and with the purchase of a new stereo, ended up spending over $650 for repairs. I contacted the dealership and after 33 e-mails, 5 phone calls and 3 months later, the dealership did nothing. I had to replace both rear shocks and both front struts along with the strut mounting kit that were in pieces. All together in a little over 90 days I spent $1465 on my vehicle. I was talked into purchasing a $1735 service contract that did not cover any of these repairs. I am now waiting to get an estimate on what it will cost me to remove the rust and undercoat the entire undercarriage. The undercarriage is so badly rusted, large flakes of metal are coming off of the frame. I was told the dealership inspects their vehicles. They say the same thing on their website and add that if there are repairs they choose not to make, they are fully disclosed. This dealership ripped me off, sold me a junk way over priced vehicle, they lied to me, they refused to do anything for me, and now they refuse to even respond.

Great service and very helpful

by from Nevada. Mo |

I bought a 2012 Chevy Malibu. Josh was very helpful in the whole transaction. He helped us with different settings in the car and we have been back twice to find out how something worked. He helped us each time and told us to come back anytime we had questions. When we bought the car, we got the deal we were looking for and the payments were less than the car we traded.

May 2, 2013

thank you Gean for purchasing the 2012 Malibu from us, we hope you are enjoying it and we appreciate the compliments, if there is anything you ever need feel free to give us a call or stop on in, thanks again!!!

Great experience!

by from Kansas City MO |

I had been looking for months for a Jeep that I could afford. Found it at Max Motors - 2 hours from where we live! Easiest car buying experience ever! Would drive 2 hours to buy a car there again!

May 2, 2013

thanks for purchasing a Jeep from us and we really appreciate the business, we hope you are enjoying that Jeep and feel free to stop in and see us anytime, you have a great day!

2009 Chevrolet Silverado

by from Cherryvale, KS |

We bought a 2009 Silverado from Max Motors in Nevada, Mo. Our salesman was great. Wayne took care of us and answered all of our questions. We were impressed with the professionalism he had while doing double duty that day as salesman and finance person. The facility was very clean, and all of the associates were very kind. I will look at Max Motors the next time I am looking to buy a vehicle.

May 2, 2013

well thank you Todd for your business and we hope you are enjoying your Silverado, we appreciate the compliments. feel free to stop in and see us or give us a call anytime, thanks again!

Was Treated very well

by from Nevada, MO |

I have always loved the service and attention to detail of Max Motors. I purchased a new 2013 Malibu for my wife last week and was very pleased with the knowledge of the staff and most of all the friendly manner in which I was treated. Too name a few of the best employees of the dealership that I will never forget. Mohammad - Finance Rowdy - Sales manager Brent Chapman- Sales Sara - Sales Shawn - Sales Wayne - Sales Mark - GM

May 2, 2013

well thank you very much Josh and Ginny for doing business with us and we hope you are enjoying the 2013 Malibu, please feel free to come back and see us or give a call anytime, you have a nice day!

Really is the easiest place to buy a car

by from osawatomie kansas |

Went to three dealerships prior to Max Motors and they all said "We're sorry, we just can't do it." Arrived at Max Motors and made a deal in less than fifteen minutes. I can honestly say it was the most enjoyable experience I have ever had buying a car. I definately should of went to Max Motors first. Thanks Mark, Wayne and gang.

May 2, 2013

really appreciate you doing business with us and we love the compliments, feel free to stop in and see us anytime! hope you are enjoying your vehicle, thanks again!!!

Fabulous dealership!

by from Lees Summit MO |

I bought a 2012 VW cc and everyone at the dealership was very nice!! The buying process was very easy(and quick)...nothing like the other dealerships I have been to. The staff at Max Motors made me feel like I have known them forever and they even helped me get my carseats out of my old car and in to my new one! Much Appreciated

May 2, 2013

thanks for doing business with us and we hope you are enjoying your volkswagen, we really appreciate the compliments and feel free to stop in and see us anytime for anything you may need!

Five Stars

by from Kansas |

Not your normal dealership. We did not think that we could get good financing and were treated no different. Ended up buying a new car (never thought I could have done this) for a payment less then I was paying for my trade in. A big THANK YOU to Shawn and Mohamad.

May 2, 2013

thank you for your business and we apreciate the compliments, feel free to stop by and see us or give us a call anytime, we hope you enjoy your car!

Great Service Center

by from Nevada, Mo |

Fast and Friendly Service Techs. They get you in and out quickly.

May 2, 2013

Thank you for your business and the great compliments, feel free to come back and see us anytime!

Buick Dealer

by from Nevada, Mo |

Love my Buick Regal. Salesman was the best ever and the finance department was easy to work with. Salesman came by my office 2 different times after the sale to make sure everything was ok and to see if I had any questions.

May 2, 2013

thanks for choosing us to purchase your Buick Regal, we appreciate your business and we hope you are enjoying your Buick, feel free to stop in and see us or give us a call anytime!