Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac Volkswagen

2945 N Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96819

Used 855-229-7716

It has been & still is a New Car Purchase Pleasure

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

My wife & myself were treated both kindly and excellently. It has really been a pleasure and will spread the good works performed by so many of the Associates. Commend both Ray Guinto & Titan Burns in helping and performing the absolute best for my wife & myself to make everything work for everyone (customer & company).

Safety check

by from Honolulu, hi |

We took it in for a safety check and they had to change a light bulb behind the fender so it took a little longer than expected. But all is well.

Great staff and immediate response.

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

Upon not being able to duplicate my concerns with the car the service writer and a mechanic went for a test run with me to see if I could duplicate the situation. One concern was addressed and the other could not be duplicated on the test run. I appreciated the time and effort of your staff to try to get to the problem which I mentioned. I need to schedule an appointment to take care of the problem which we identified. the individuals name was Eric and he was concerned and helpful. Thank you, Eric.

Great service

by from Honolulu HI |

I didn't have an appointment scheduled for service. Walked in the morning and they were able to complete the job quickly and professionally. Great service and reps were very accommodating.

Awesome Service!

by from Honolulu, HI |

Great Service Experience! Brought my car in for regular scheduled service appointment and Angela provided outstanding service - great communication, work was done quickly and professionally and my car was totally detailed when I picked it up! I recommend this dealership to all my friends!

Car great people not so much

by from Honolulu |

I think of my Cadillac in the same genre of cars as Mercedes, BMW, and Audi I've owned each...sitting outside in a dusty dirty waiting area for a shuttle is unsatisfactory even during renovation. My service representative Ray was great, but the rest of the staff I dealt with seemed disinterested in customer interaction, customer service. Very different from the excellent customer service Gator my salesman offered. A loaner should have been offered some AM coffee would have been nice.

Great job, but no loaner car.

by from Honolulu, HI |

Our part was ordered in advance. When it arrived, I got an email that had a link to make an appointment online. It was very easy. My only complaint is that the online appointment page did not ask if I wanted to reserve a loaner car so when I arrived at the dealer they did not have a car available for me and I was very inconvenienced.

great service manager

by from Honolulu Hawaii |

service manager was great he help resolve my issues with my keys. The weather was really bad it was raining and they are renovating but they tried the very best to keep us comfortable.he was unable to wash my car but told me to bring it back because he owes me a car wash. And that when he gets another set of keys he will correct this you but I'm having with the keys.based on the condition that they have to work under I didn't mind it at all. Like I said the service manager has great service skillsI appreciate all his efforts.

Difficulty making a service appointment

by from Honolulu, HI |

Service quality is excellent. However, I did not rate the dealership a 10 because of the scheduling difficulty: l) Making an appointment on line does did not work. Did not receive a confirmation. 2) Calls to Merci did not produce a call back from anyone. 3) Calling the service dept. directly to make the appointment is the only thing that worked. They had no record of my earlier attempts to may an appointment.

Long wait for paperwork to be done.

by from Honolulu, HI |

Your Service was great, but I really did not like the long wait time after my car was finish for the paperwork to be done.