Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac Volkswagen

2945 N Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96819

Used 855-229-7716

True Professional Sales Person (Leilani Trujillo)

by from Honolulu, Hi |

I highly recommend Keilani Trujillo to be recognized for her outstanding performance on my case purchasing my 2015 GMC Acadia 20 Jun 15. It was a smooth transaction, she is a very professional person.

Good service, good place. Recommend for all.

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

Good people, good coffee. Could have been a bit faster but some folks had called in sick and 1 was on vacation. All in all, not bad at all.

Knowlegable,Competent Staff

by from Haleiwa, Hawaii |

As soon as I walked in the service writer was eager to ask me questions as to helping me. He was very knowledgeable about what I was experiencing with my truck and knew what was needed to remedy the situation.

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

Unfortunately this visit was a follow up trip to effect a repair after the initial repair failed to correct an issue with the Traction Control System. I am satisfied that the repair tech(s) have successfully repaired the problem; time to tell.

Great service.

by from Aiea Hawaii |

Super job by your technicians. Vehicle was ready as scheduled. Would recommend to my friends that Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac is the place to go for their service.

Great service friendly staff

by from Honolulu hi |

The dealership team is always polite and helpful no matter what you are having done to you vehicle one of the best teams in the country.

Good service/clean car lot

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

The service on my SRX was fine. Finally got my Colorado back after 21/2 weeks. One week to wait for parts & repair. One week for the repair of my windshield that they cracked put on new antenna. Another1/2 a week waiting for the repair of the repair on my windshield ! That they messed up . Everything has been great at your dealership until this MAJOR mess.

Great Service, always willing to take an extrastep

by from honolulu,hi |

The customer service is excellent. The best. I love the people. They really take care & make you feel comfortable. The only reason why I did not give it a 10 is because when they take apart the dash board to fix what they need to fix I wish they didn't have to ding it up here and there & also when they needed to order my part I never received a call that it came in. After 3 months I called thinking I should at least ask. And they did have it.

Clean facility, kid friendly and patient staff

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

Melvin and Sang were very understanding when it came to purchasing our car. We had our 4 month old son and 7 year old daughter with us and they tried to hurry and keep transaction smooth.

Great service

by from Honolulu |

Service at this location was great. One communication flaw in my opinion; was the the employees should be more available to answer questions concerning maintenance being performed on your vehicle throughout the day. There were several times I reached out to the employees with questions and additions to the work being performed but I reached a voicemail saying they only check messages from 1100-1200 and again at 1400-1600. My message was returned hours later or at the end of the business day. This could of potentially cost me more than I wanted to pay, or the work I wanted to request to get done may not have been completed conveniently while the mechanic had the vehicle in the bay. I would be nice for the customer to see what services the dealership offers. For instance, my vehicle was over due for a annual service (my fault) but when I asked the employee what services were needed for the amount of miles I had, the employee recited off of memory how much the service would be. A pamphlet or board in the service department would be a great addition depicting a list of prices. Referring the customer to their vehicle maintenance booklet is convenient for the dealer, but not everyone can locate those manuals.