Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac Volkswagen

2945 N Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96819

Used 855-229-7716

Clean facility, kid friendly and patient staff

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

Melvin and Sang were very understanding when it came to purchasing our car. We had our 4 month old son and 7 year old daughter with us and they tried to hurry and keep transaction smooth.

Great service

by from Honolulu |

Service at this location was great. One communication flaw in my opinion; was the the employees should be more available to answer questions concerning maintenance being performed on your vehicle throughout the day. There were several times I reached out to the employees with questions and additions to the work being performed but I reached a voicemail saying they only check messages from 1100-1200 and again at 1400-1600. My message was returned hours later or at the end of the business day. This could of potentially cost me more than I wanted to pay, or the work I wanted to request to get done may not have been completed conveniently while the mechanic had the vehicle in the bay. I would be nice for the customer to see what services the dealership offers. For instance, my vehicle was over due for a annual service (my fault) but when I asked the employee what services were needed for the amount of miles I had, the employee recited off of memory how much the service would be. A pamphlet or board in the service department would be a great addition depicting a list of prices. Referring the customer to their vehicle maintenance booklet is convenient for the dealer, but not everyone can locate those manuals.

customer service

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

Thorough in determining the problem. Kept me informed. I do find it frustrating that every time I called no one answered the phone. I see staff wandering around but no one seems to be responsible for the front desk and phone.

good service

by from Honolulu, Hi |

I would not recommend purchasing a Cadillac but my service, rep. Will was outstanding, and the tech, Justin finally found my problem. After 8 years of reporting the problem no one discovered the problem until Justin

I was pleased with the service

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

I was pleased with the service. I will continue to take advantage of this facility whenever required. The personnel are well trained and understand their duties.

Excellent Serive Representative and nice facilitie

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

Mr. Stan Ohama as usual provided excellent service, however, afterr we met with Mr. Ohama, we went into the waiting room for shuttle to my office and found no one at the reception desk to guide us or helo us sign up for the shuttle and we waited for an inordinate time only to find out the driver called in sick at which time the staff started to huslte for a substitue. The substitue drive was excellent and courtesous.

very customer friendly

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

Everyone was very courteous and made sure that I and my vehicle were well taken cared of Truck was done and looks good great joo9b

Very poor communication

by from honolulu |

Never again very little communication between customer Very poor communication and having to chase around your service adviser left us with a bad taste for this company. I have heard the same thing from others

It has been & still is a New Car Purchase Pleasure

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

My wife & myself were treated both kindly and excellently. It has really been a pleasure and will spread the good works performed by so many of the Associates. Commend both Ray Guinto & Titan Burns in helping and performing the absolute best for my wife & myself to make everything work for everyone (customer & company).

Safety check

by from Honolulu, hi |

We took it in for a safety check and they had to change a light bulb behind the fender so it took a little longer than expected. But all is well.