Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac Volkswagen

2945 N Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96819

Used 855-229-7716

Very convenient

by from Kailua, Hi. |

`It was easy for me to just schedule an appointment online,drop my truck off have it serviced as I work only a couple of blocks away. Then pick it up in a couple of hours. Very convenient.

Service Reps : Excellent - Technicians: Doubtful

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

The Service Representative, Stanley Ohama provided outstanding service, but the knowledge and experience of your Mechanics or Technicians are much to be desired. When I got the car back I wasn't sure whether the problem with the car was actually resolved. To be frank, I waiting for next incident to happen at anytime which will be third time on the same problem.

Great Services

by from Honolulu, Hi. |

Everyone did an outstanding job. Many thanks. My car runs better.. It no longer has the noise that was being made by my tires. The car wash was well done..

Loved my GMC Canyon

by from Kaaawa, Hawaii |

They were so great and friendly. They helped us out with the payments to make it affordable. They shopped around and found us a really low finance rate. They took care of us like family and I will definetly go back to buy another automobile from them.

Easiest, courteous, fast, no pressure salespeople

by from Kaaawa, Hawaii |

We purchased a used 2012 GMC Canyon. We got a fantastic deal. The salesman Gerald was really good. Mark really helped move the sale along fast. They worked with us to make the monthly payments affordable. They got us the best financing by shopping around the different finance companies, which we ended up with Ally financial, formally known as GMAC. They are not set with only one finance company so they got us a fabulous rate. I definetly recommend them as a place to shop or check out their inventory.

Poor dealership

by from Salt lake |

Dont ever buy a car from here, customer service is poor and management is poor. Also never apply here for employment because they are unprofessional. Trust me, I got hired today and they called back saying that they are unable to hire me because their management wants them to work with the people they already have. That is really something. You don't hire someone and then unhire them an hour later. So unprofessional. If you want to buy a Cadillac, BUICK GMC, or even Volkswagen do yourself a favor and don't buy it here. So many bad stories of expired safety checks and registrations. Just go somewhere else and get quality service not here!!!!

Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac Volkswagen responded to this review

June 27, 2013

We gladly welcome applicants. Each applicant must go through the complete application process before offficially being hired. Until the complete process has been finalized an applicant is not considered hired. We often do multiple interviews prior to hiring an applicant. Unfortunately this applicant may have thought they were hired prior to completing the all of the necessary steps.

Love my VW!

by from Honolulu |

The new VW facility is beautiful. The selection is great, ask for Angela directly! She made our buying process stress- free :). They have a repeat customer!