Fletcher Jones Audi

Service 866-415-7967

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Fletcher Jones Service Dept is Top Notch

by from Chicago IL |

The service department at Fletcher Jones Audi is the best I've dealt with in all my years. Adam Hosko is friendly, knowledgeable and super professional. My A4 looked perfect after the great exterior detail job done by Adam's crew. Everything was done quickly and I was on my way in no time. I would recommend this service department to anyone I know. I bought my A4 from Brandon Dunne here and couldn't be more pleased with the way I've been treated. Thanks Fletcher Jones Audi.

Very good service.

by from Chicago, IL |

Jim Ebe is a pleasure with whom to work! Work was done on time and I was kept well informed throughout the process.

Consistent quality service by Tim Mettile

by from Chicago illinois |

Tim has helped me on a regular basis w/ my TT. No matter how small a repair, he remembers me when I walk in and makes sure every detail is expedited perfectly. It's a pleasure coming into the dealership. Suzi B

Fletcher Jones Audi Service Department is the Best

by from Park Ridge, Illinois |

I've been going to the Fletcher Jones Audi Service Department since 2003. I've never been disappointed. Tim Mettille is outstanding. I am met immediately. The paperwork is ready for me to sign and I'm on my way to work in the shuttle in no time. The repairs are always done on schedule and the car is returned to me all washed. This last time, I called on Monday and had an appointment for Tuesday morning. Needed new front brake pads and the engine was making a lot of noise. Besides replacing the rotors and brake pads they quickly figured out that one of the wheel bearings had gone bad and was causing the noise. That also got taken care of. Picked the car up at 4:00 PM right on schedule. Delfo Bianchini

FJ and the wonderful Tim Mettille

by from Chicago, Il |

It is really a pleasure to deal with Tim at Fletcher Jones. His attitude is contagious and so is the follow up. I have used their services many times and feel like they care very much about how the work was done, my satisfaction and in general how i feel about the "value" of their work. Well it has paid off - they care, followup and have quality work done to my satisfaction. Thanks Tim!

My Experience at Fletcher Jones

by from Chicago, IL |

I dealt with Danny Turcinpvic. He was a first-rate sales professional and handled my purchase with utmost care and respect. He has left a very lasting positive impression with me and I will not hesitate to recommend him and Fletcher Jones to any one going forward. Great job, Danny.

Great service, over reliance on texting

by from Chicago,IL |

Please, stop using so many texts.... If your device is running low, and the charger is in the car while it is being serviced, the repeated messages ( I received ~4 in ~ 1 hour) are counterproductive. Be timely and succinct.

Fabulous Service

by from Chicago |

The service we received from Dan F. and his colleague Jack B.was wonderful. These two gentlemen were very knowledgeable and professional. After we purchased the car Jack B. spent a lot of time on how to work the technology in the car. The tedious process of buying a new car was a pleasure thanks to these two guys!

Great Service

by from Chicago |

Great experience. Service department is always very friendly and helpful.

Jon Ralis, great service.

by from Chicago, IL |

Jon Ralis from service was fantastic. I arrived earlier than my appointment and was greeted and assisted immediately. I was out of the dealership in minutes and given a ride to my office location....and this was during the morning rush. My car was ready prior to the time I needed it and again I was in and out of the dealership quickly. What's more impressive is that I didn't originally purchase the car from this dealership. But I'll definitley purchase my next from here.

The best ever service advisor!

by from Chicago, IL |

Fletcher Jones Audi keeps me coming back due to having great service advisors. My service advisor Adam Hosko is absolutely the best there, but if he is unavailable you can rest assured a member of his team will take great care of you during the process of your car being repaired.