Fletcher Jones Audi

Service 866-415-7967

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

love my new car!

by from Chicago |

I just came home with my new A4 today. Matthew Bogdan was such a nice person to do business with. Very attentive and patient, as I had a lot of questions. Overall a great experience, and Matthew made the whole process easy and pleasant.

Worst Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I have nothing good to say about this place. Today, I went in to get a car wash and I was told by Patrick it would be about 45 mins (11/21). I waited for 50 mins only to find my car sitting in the corner untouched. After, I was helped by a service representative and was told it wouldn't be long, so I waited for another 30 mins. I approached the representative that helped me and he pretended like he didn't know me. The staff at this dealer is extremely rude, unhelpful, and don't have customer respect. In order for someone to get their car cleaned it takes an hour and a half? This is by far the worst audi dealer, who is not even worth 1 star!

Fletcher Jones Service Dept is Top Notch

by from Chicago IL |

The service department at Fletcher Jones Audi is the best I've dealt with in all my years. Adam Hosko is friendly, knowledgeable and super professional. My A4 looked perfect after the great exterior detail job done by Adam's crew. Everything was done quickly and I was on my way in no time. I would recommend this service department to anyone I know. I bought my A4 from Brandon Dunne here and couldn't be more pleased with the way I've been treated. Thanks Fletcher Jones Audi.

Great experience

by from Chicago, IL. |

Very modern and clean dealership. The staff is always friendly and will go out of the way to make the customer experience top notch. I have had many pleasurable experiences here and will continue to recommend friends and family. Additionally, FJ is competitive on pricing and fought hard to attain my business. I recommend them highly.

Thank you Tim!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Tim E. was a pleasure to work with and is incredibly knowledgeable. We love our new A5!!!

Service center is such a pleasure to deal with

by from chicago, il |

This facility is clean, everyone there is professional and knowledgeable. None of the salesman pressure you, and the folks at the service center are very friendly and really make it pleasure to do there business there.

William in Service Department

by from Chicago, IL |

Over the past couple of years I have taken my car in for various service... scheduled service based on mileage, and most recently for some work on the car's brakes. William has been the service guy assigned to me in at least two of my recent visits, and has been very helpful throughout the process. I appreciate the attention to CUSTOMER service, in addition to CAR service.

Exceptional Service Repair on my Audi A4

by from Chicago, Illinois |

It's hard to add to what we said in earlier reviews. We have had numerous Audis over the years ans my service rep. Tim Mettille is such a joy to work with. The main reason we stay with Fletcher Jones. Service is excellent. Repairs are done in a very timely manner and paperwork is facilitated in such a manner that we just have to drop off and come back to collect. Tim makes the whole experience work very smoothly.

Tim is great!

by from Chicago, IL |

I've been at this dealership at least half a dozen of times now and while I've seen everyone else be really friendly Tim's always taken great care of me making me feel like a truly valued customer. He'd go above and beyond to make sure everything is great, that I have a loaner if the repairs are taking more than a day and that I'm updated on what's going on.

Adam from the Service Dept is terrific. I

by from Chicago, IL |

Adam made the whole process easy; he called me regularly with updates and made sure I was satisfied with the outcome.

FLETCHER JONES AUDI IS GREATTTT!!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I REALLY LOVE MY OUTSTANDING SERVICE AT FLETCHER JONES AUDI, MY SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, TONY PRUSAK, GETS AN A+ FROM ME, HE GOES THE EXTRA MILE....OVER AND ABOVE. HE DISPLAYS COMMITMENT, TEAMWORK AND INTEGRITY. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.