Fletcher Jones Audi

Service 866-415-7967

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

love my new car!

by from Chicago |

I just came home with my new A4 today. Matthew Bogdan was such a nice person to do business with. Very attentive and patient, as I had a lot of questions. Overall a great experience, and Matthew made the whole process easy and pleasant.

Great staff, wonderful service!

by from Woodridge, IL |

I had purchased 5 cars and service them at fletcher jones in the past 5 years, they gave me great service no mater what kind of reason i return there. Would recommend you to check it out if you are in market for a new audi/benz/vw. Only complaint would be the service entry can get a bit busy during service peak hours.

Great customer service here!

by from Chicago il |

Jon in the service dept. takes care of me every time. They are very professional and it's a always a great experience at fletcher jones Audi

July 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind review of our Service Center and Jon R. We strongly value our customer feedback! Niko GM

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Great Audi dealership. A breath of fresh air after my experience in Princeton, NJ.

Thank you Bob for your kind words of our dealership.Come back anytime! Niko GM

Great Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I worked with Melinda Speers and Michael Jasinski when I bought my 2014 Q5 a couple of weeks ago. Melinda was very pleasant and easy to work with. Michael was diligent in explaining all of the features of the vehicle to me. They were a great duo. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to buy an Audi in Chicago.

July 10, 2014

We appreciate your review of Melinda and Michael. We all try to work together to make sure our customers leave happy and love their Audi! Niko GM

Q5 audi 2014

by from Chicago |

Tim Mettille is excellent. He walked us through the service and repair process with professionalism and ease. Thanks so much.

July 10, 2014

Thank you Anne and Jack for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear Tim M. assisted you while your vehicle was in service. Niko GM

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

We were just passing through, visiting with family, on our way to Kansas when the check engine light came on. FJ Audi was able to take us within the hour and provide us with an alternate means of transportation. I received excellent customer service from Jon Ralis. I couldn't be happier with the service I received. I'm even considering timing my visits to Chicago with my vehicle services.

July 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. We are pleased that we accommodated you in a small time frame and that Jon R. took such great care of you while visiting Chicago. Come on back anytime! Niko GM

Perfect!!!

by from Chicago |

Nice service! I went for an oil change, they gave the time that it supposed to do it. And the audi was ready before that I expected. Great attention by William G. I recommend Fletcher Jones Audi.

June 28, 2014

Thank you Daniel for your kind words. We appreciate your business. We are pleased to hear you were well taken care of by William G. in Service. Niko K. GM

Service

by from Chicago |

The service was excellent. Will Gonzalez did a very good job communicating what needed to be done to my vehicle. The service was very timely. Thank you!

June 20, 2014

Thank you Jamie for recommending William G. in our Service Center. We are happy to hear you were pleased with your service.

Stress free service

by from Chicago Illinois |

From the time I called to make the appointment till I picked my car up, the service was excellent. Tim in service could not of been more helpful. Terrific service department at FJones!!

June 20, 2014

Thank you for reviewing Tim in our Service Center. We are glad to hear you had a stress free visit while at our dealership.

Great Service

by from Chicago, Il. |

WIlliam took care of all issues he was friendly and professional as was the entire staff. Great service. Thanks. Martin Laurence

June 20, 2014

Thank you Martin for sharing your most recent experience with us. We value our customer's feedback.