Fletcher Jones Audi

Service 866-415-7967

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Fletcher Jones Service Dept is Top Notch

by from Chicago IL |

The service department at Fletcher Jones Audi is the best I've dealt with in all my years. Adam Hosko is friendly, knowledgeable and super professional. My A4 looked perfect after the great exterior detail job done by Adam's crew. Everything was done quickly and I was on my way in no time. I would recommend this service department to anyone I know. I bought my A4 from Brandon Dunne here and couldn't be more pleased with the way I've been treated. Thanks Fletcher Jones Audi.

My Experience at Fletcher Jones

by from Chicago, IL |

I dealt with Danny Turcinpvic. He was a first-rate sales professional and handled my purchase with utmost care and respect. He has left a very lasting positive impression with me and I will not hesitate to recommend him and Fletcher Jones to any one going forward. Great job, Danny.

Great service, over reliance on texting

by from Chicago,IL |

Please, stop using so many texts.... If your device is running low, and the charger is in the car while it is being serviced, the repeated messages ( I received ~4 in ~ 1 hour) are counterproductive. Be timely and succinct.

Fabulous Service

by from Chicago |

The service we received from Dan F. and his colleague Jack B.was wonderful. These two gentlemen were very knowledgeable and professional. After we purchased the car Jack B. spent a lot of time on how to work the technology in the car. The tedious process of buying a new car was a pleasure thanks to these two guys!

Great Service

by from Chicago |

Great experience. Service department is always very friendly and helpful.

Jon Ralis, great service.

by from Chicago, IL |

Jon Ralis from service was fantastic. I arrived earlier than my appointment and was greeted and assisted immediately. I was out of the dealership in minutes and given a ride to my office location....and this was during the morning rush. My car was ready prior to the time I needed it and again I was in and out of the dealership quickly. What's more impressive is that I didn't originally purchase the car from this dealership. But I'll definitley purchase my next from here.

The best ever service advisor!

by from Chicago, IL |

Fletcher Jones Audi keeps me coming back due to having great service advisors. My service advisor Adam Hosko is absolutely the best there, but if he is unavailable you can rest assured a member of his team will take great care of you during the process of your car being repaired.

Great customer service and repair!

by from Niles, IL |

I recently took my Q7 into Fletcher for a repair of cooling system. I received excellent care from Adam Hosko and the whole team! I was put in a courtesy car for a few days and when I got my car back, it ran great and was nicely cleaned! I really appreciate the care they give me when they repair my car. I will only take it there.

Worst Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I have nothing good to say about this place. Today, I went in to get a car wash and I was told by Patrick it would be about 45 mins (11/21). I waited for 50 mins only to find my car sitting in the corner untouched. After, I was helped by a service representative and was told it wouldn't be long, so I waited for another 30 mins. I approached the representative that helped me and he pretended like he didn't know me. The staff at this dealer is extremely rude, unhelpful, and don't have customer respect. In order for someone to get their car cleaned it takes an hour and a half? This is by far the worst audi dealer, who is not even worth 1 star!

Great experience

by from Chicago, IL. |

Very modern and clean dealership. The staff is always friendly and will go out of the way to make the customer experience top notch. I have had many pleasurable experiences here and will continue to recommend friends and family. Additionally, FJ is competitive on pricing and fought hard to attain my business. I recommend them highly.

Thank you Tim!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Tim E. was a pleasure to work with and is incredibly knowledgeable. We love our new A5!!!