Fletcher Jones Audi

New 866-972-0311
Used 866-970-2038
Service 866-415-7967

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Easy all the way through

by from Chicago |

Very easy and convenient to make an appointment, even an early one like 6:30. They explained all they would be doing. They had it done by noon. They even wash your car. But the car was not washed to my liking, so they rewashed it and then drove it over to my home. They covered some future brake issues that I might be having in a very transparent way. I like that.

Fletcher Jones Audi Service department is Great!

by from Chicago, IL |

I just took my car into Fletcher Jones Audi for service. They were wonderful. I couldn't be happier with their service professionals. I hope I don't have trouble for the foreseeable future, but I'll bring it here the next time I need service.

Adam Hosko was fabulous in customer account servic

by from chicago |

I had a great experience with FJA, especially due to the care, time and attention of my representative Adam Hosko. He was caring and communicative and took care of me beautifully. I will ask for him next time!

Great experience at Fletcher Jones Audi!

by from Chicago, IL |

We are so excited to have had such a great experience working with Fletcher Jones Audi, specifically Mike Ludwick. He was so great to work with and made what is usually a long, painful process very easy. And we love our new Q3!! We'll definitely be back for service and to buy again.

Service Was Excellent

by from Chicago, IL |

Jon in the service department was awesome. He was very professional and got my A6 done in no time. He kept me informed throughout the entire process and made me feel like my car was the only one he was working on. Great Job!

Q5 service

by from Chicago |

Dropped off my Q5 for scheduled maintenance at appointed time. The service rep Tony was ready and had all the paperwork with him. Quick checkin and then immediately was dropped by the curtesy car to my office down town. Q5 was ready at promised time with all work completed and was washed. Q5 is running great. Fantastic customer service!

Great sevice

by from Chicago, il |

William was great and although very busy informed me about what needed done and got it all done when he said he would. Good crew here.

Great Staff

by from Chicago, IL |

When it comes to service, Fletcher Jones Audi is the best luxury auto dealership that I have experienced in Chicago. I love the fact that you see the same service personnel years in years out that are seemingly happy with their job and are very eager to help out at every opportunity. I will recommend this dealership without reservation to anybody.

On Fixing

by from chicago |

my first time in the shop and i was so impressed by everyone's professionalism and attentiveness. in no time, the car was fixed. they're really the experts.

Excellent Service!!

by from Chicago, IL |

My service advisor Jon Ralis took exceptional care of my A4, from explanations of what needs to be done, to making me feel like I've been a customer there for years. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant visit. Chuck S.