Fletcher Jones Audi

Service 866-415-7967

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

25,000 mile service

by from Park Ridge, Illinois |

Excellent service as always. I've been bringing my Audi's to you since 2003 and wouldn't have anyone else touch them.

Service Review (& Customer Service)

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased my Q5 from Fletcher Jones back at the end of April and have driven it a lot. It was time for the 5,000 miles check up. I used their online scheduling tool which was awesome...received a confirmation email, a reminder email and phone call. Dropped the car off at the appropriate time and met Jon, the Audi Service Consultant, who was great in making sure my car was ready when I needed it. In the meantime, I received an email from Bill W. Bill sold me the Q5 and noticed it was in for service, and he wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong. He went to talk with Jon to make sure everything with the Q5 was ok and found me when I came to pick up the car. Really great, easy, process. And the car was nice and clean when I got it back.

A-4 70,000 mile service

by from Naperville, IL |

Adam H always takes care of me. His customer service skills are excellent, from the greeting, through keeping me posted on the work being done, concerns about my comfort if I choose to wait on the vehicle, and final checkout. I receive periodic updates during the servicing, and advice as to the importance of doing some repairs (and an honest assessment of services that can be postponed). In the past few months, I've started driving from Naperville for this service; in Chicago morning traffic, that's an effort. The work that was done at this appointment was exactly as requested, just as it was in previous visits. On the way home, I noticed that the air conditioner was not keeping up with the heat (this was not related to the reason I brought the A-4 in for service), and I have already made arrangements to bring the car back in next week. This is an efficient, well-run organization with great, conscientious employees.

Awesome experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

I walked in to Fletcher Jones Audi only planning on looking around and getting some information, but ended up leasing a 2015 A3 because I was thoroughly satisfied with the car, had all my questions answered, was pleased with the negotiation process, and was able to drive home that day with a car that matched exactly what I was looking for. Even though I spent quite a bit of time there, everyone was incredibly hospitable and made the process as smooth as possible. I experienced a high level of customer service and will definitely recommend Fletcher Jones Audi to friends and colleagues.

Great service

by from Chicago |

They did a great job. Standard procedure for these guys. They're great.

Repair of 2009 A

by from Chicago, IL |

Had to bring my car in 3 times to figure out what was wrong with my car, but the service was excellent. Even though the car was no longer under warranty, Will got Audi to pay for the major repairs that were needed.

went the extra mile

by from River Forest, IL |

I was really pleased with the service experience. Tim went the extra mile to ensure that my car was done when requested. Detail oriented. I'm really happy.

Great staff, wonderful service!

by from Woodridge, IL |

I had purchased 5 cars and service them at fletcher jones in the past 5 years, they gave me great service no mater what kind of reason i return there. Would recommend you to check it out if you are in market for a new audi/benz/vw. Only complaint would be the service entry can get a bit busy during service peak hours.

Great customer service here!

by from Chicago il |

Jon in the service dept. takes care of me every time. They are very professional and it's a always a great experience at fletcher jones Audi

Fletcher Jones Audi responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind review of our Service Center and Jon R. We strongly value our customer feedback! Niko GM

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Great Audi dealership. A breath of fresh air after my experience in Princeton, NJ.

Fletcher Jones Audi responded to this review