Fletcher Jones Audi

Service 866-415-7967

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

On Fixing

by from chicago |

my first time in the shop and i was so impressed by everyone's professionalism and attentiveness. in no time, the car was fixed. they're really the experts.

Excellent Service!!

by from Chicago, IL |

My service advisor Jon Ralis took exceptional care of my A4, from explanations of what needs to be done, to making me feel like I've been a customer there for years. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant visit. Chuck S.

Not bad

by from Chicago, IL |

Pro: I went to get a car fixed and they did a good job with the overview of problems within the vehicle. Con: I kept trying to get the status of my car and they wouldn't pick up. At least somebody up there could have answered the phone and said they were still working on the vehicle rather than not answer at all.

What's not to love about FJ Audi

by from Downers Grove |

I love everything about Fletcher Jones Audi....but mostly the people....all the way from the best General Manager in the world, Niko Karvunidis, to the best, most efficient and thorough sales person in the world, Jack Broder! Everything about every experience that I have ever had at FJA has been truly outstanding. Best deal, best treatment....best of everything! Why shop anywhere else! Thanks guys!

Exceeded my expectations

by from Chicago, IL |

I showed up at the dealership with my car on a tow truck and was met by Jon, the Audi Service Consultant, who turned my not so great day into a positive experience. They handled everything with professionalism, accuracy and truly went above and beyond. They needed to keep my car for longer than I had anticipated but were great about giving me updates, explaining the process of the repair and returned the car to me when promised. It's because of Jon and the technician that repaired my car that I will be returning to Fletcher Jones Audi for future service.

Service Review

by from chicago il |

brought car in for service at 5000 miles well done thanks

Tim in the Service Department

by from Chicago |

Tim in the Service Departmane is outstanding. Very professional and friendly.

25,000 mile service

by from Park Ridge, Illinois |

Excellent service as always. I've been bringing my Audi's to you since 2003 and wouldn't have anyone else touch them.

Service Review (& Customer Service)

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased my Q5 from Fletcher Jones back at the end of April and have driven it a lot. It was time for the 5,000 miles check up. I used their online scheduling tool which was awesome...received a confirmation email, a reminder email and phone call. Dropped the car off at the appropriate time and met Jon, the Audi Service Consultant, who was great in making sure my car was ready when I needed it. In the meantime, I received an email from Bill W. Bill sold me the Q5 and noticed it was in for service, and he wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong. He went to talk with Jon to make sure everything with the Q5 was ok and found me when I came to pick up the car. Really great, easy, process. And the car was nice and clean when I got it back.

A-4 70,000 mile service

by from Naperville, IL |

Adam H always takes care of me. His customer service skills are excellent, from the greeting, through keeping me posted on the work being done, concerns about my comfort if I choose to wait on the vehicle, and final checkout. I receive periodic updates during the servicing, and advice as to the importance of doing some repairs (and an honest assessment of services that can be postponed). In the past few months, I've started driving from Naperville for this service; in Chicago morning traffic, that's an effort. The work that was done at this appointment was exactly as requested, just as it was in previous visits. On the way home, I noticed that the air conditioner was not keeping up with the heat (this was not related to the reason I brought the A-4 in for service), and I have already made arrangements to bring the car back in next week. This is an efficient, well-run organization with great, conscientious employees.