Fletcher Jones Audi

Service 866-415-7967

A Fletcher Jones Company Second to None

Great Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I worked with Melinda Speers and Michael Jasinski when I bought my 2014 Q5 a couple of weeks ago. Melinda was very pleasant and easy to work with. Michael was diligent in explaining all of the features of the vehicle to me. They were a great duo. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to buy an Audi in Chicago.

July 10, 2014

We appreciate your review of Melinda and Michael. We all try to work together to make sure our customers leave happy and love their Audi! Niko GM

Q5 audi 2014

by from Chicago |

Tim Mettille is excellent. He walked us through the service and repair process with professionalism and ease. Thanks so much.

July 10, 2014

Thank you Anne and Jack for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear Tim M. assisted you while your vehicle was in service. Niko GM

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

We were just passing through, visiting with family, on our way to Kansas when the check engine light came on. FJ Audi was able to take us within the hour and provide us with an alternate means of transportation. I received excellent customer service from Jon Ralis. I couldn't be happier with the service I received. I'm even considering timing my visits to Chicago with my vehicle services.

July 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. We are pleased that we accommodated you in a small time frame and that Jon R. took such great care of you while visiting Chicago. Come on back anytime! Niko GM

Perfect!!!

by from Chicago |

Nice service! I went for an oil change, they gave the time that it supposed to do it. And the audi was ready before that I expected. Great attention by William G. I recommend Fletcher Jones Audi.

June 28, 2014

Thank you Daniel for your kind words. We appreciate your business. We are pleased to hear you were well taken care of by William G. in Service. Niko K. GM

Service

by from Chicago |

The service was excellent. Will Gonzalez did a very good job communicating what needed to be done to my vehicle. The service was very timely. Thank you!

June 20, 2014

Thank you Jamie for recommending William G. in our Service Center. We are happy to hear you were pleased with your service.

Stress free service

by from Chicago Illinois |

From the time I called to make the appointment till I picked my car up, the service was excellent. Tim in service could not of been more helpful. Terrific service department at FJones!!

June 20, 2014

Thank you for reviewing Tim in our Service Center. We are glad to hear you had a stress free visit while at our dealership.

Great Service

by from Chicago, Il. |

WIlliam took care of all issues he was friendly and professional as was the entire staff. Great service. Thanks. Martin Laurence

June 20, 2014

Thank you Martin for sharing your most recent experience with us. We value our customer's feedback.

Tony is Terrific.

by from Chicago |

Tony P. managed the service process from beginning to end, and made it super easy for me. He also gave me good advice, which saved me money. THANK YOU, Tony!

June 20, 2014

Thank you Sherry for recommending Tony P. in our Service Center. We are happy to hear it was a smooth process from beginning to end.

Great Information & Education from Melinda Speer

by from Chicago |

Many people dread the entire car buying experience and most have a good reason. After buying my first Audi at Fletcher Jones, my perception of the sales and customer service within the car buying industry has changed for the positive. For once, I worked with a true professional on the sales side! My sales associate, Melinda Speer, comes from Hungary (where most of the Audis are made). She not only knew her product (for every model I sat in), but she knew how they compared to competitive brands. Some car salespeople sell cars as a stop to their next job. Melinda has been in the car industry for many years and has worked for the competitors. Whether it is engine details or quality of specific components, she has an answer and knows what would be best for you. What impressed me was her bluntness about saying, ?I like this aspect of a competitor but this about Audi.? She knows the Audi product sells itself and is not afraid to give complete information and education to a prospective buyer. I had the opportunity to not only meet Melinda but a straight-forward finance manager, Brett Anderson. When I was negotiating final prices and options, Melinda stayed with me. She did not throw me to the wolves and let me fend for myself. She had no problem jumping in mid-sentence while the finance manager was speaking and saying, ?We don?t need that? or ?Let?s do x instead.? At the end of the day, buying a car is not only about the car you get. It is about the total package including maintenance, customer service, accessibility, and being reasonable. I felt like I wanted to come back to the dealership specifically if something went wrong. I felt like I would get honest answers and honest treatment. Only time will tell if they can continue to deliver this kind of service. I came into the dealership not intending to purchase a car. I was there merely to compare Audi with BMW and Mercedes. I left purchasing an Audi TT Roadster because the car felt right and I was comfortable dealing with Melinda and Brett professionally. If the professional aspect had not been there, I would not have purchased the car. Being in sales myself, I know that who you work with determines everything. If you purchase an Audi, specifically ask for Melinda Speer. No one else who works there comes from where these cars are made and no one there has spent most of their professional life working within the industry for competitor companies.

June 20, 2014

Thank you Maximilian for taking the time to share your recent car buying experience with us. We are happy to hear that you felt right when purchasing a TT Roadster from us. We will pass your kind words to Melinda and Brett.

Awesome Experience!

by from Bloomington, Ill |

I just bought my new Audi S4 from Michael Jasinski. Excellent overall car buying experience! Had a minor issue with the new car and they went above and beyond to take care of it. I highly recommend anyone in the market for a new car to buy from Fletcher Jones in Chicago. Awesome!

June 20, 2014

Thank you Michael for your high regards of our Sales and Service departments. Enjoy your new S4!