Fletcher Jones VW

New 888-796-4744
Used 866-939-4174
Service 877-739-5715

"Right on Clark Street!"

Great service! Extremely satisfied !

by from Verona il |

We dropped off our car and had a free shuttle take us anywhere we wanted to be dropped off! It was great! We always deal with extremely pleasant people there. I am so impressed with the customer service!

Very helpful!

by from Chicago, IL |

I had my GTI serviced, and I also had a tire problem. Oscar Arana was extremely helpful with my tire warranty forms!

2013 Fender Edition Beetle

by from Forest Park, IL |

Top notch experience in all aspects. My sales associate, Hysen, drove the car over to where I work so that I could take it for a test drive. Raul made all the finance details easy to understand. Great atmosphere at FJVW. All employees I encountered were courteous and professional. At no time did I feel pressured.

Outstanding!!!

by from Forest Park, IL |

FJVW epitomizes professionalism and top-tier customer service. Hysen and Raul were terrific to work with.

Awesome service!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I've purchased two vehicles from FJVW and each experience was 'pressure free'. Most recently, I had the pleasure of working with Jaime, Raul and Oscar, all of whom were patient, professional, knowledgeable and very friendly. I actually laughed frequently throughout the purchasing process. My only 'complaint', if you will, is that the Audi side of the dealership has better snacks! What about us VW lovers?! :-)

Wonderful customer service

by from Chicago Il |

My cute little Beetle told me it was time to bring her in to be checked out. I was greeted in the service area and escorted to a service professional. He explained to me all they would check for and give me a call in appx 2 hours the services should be completed. Well they were finished in less than that and my car was cleaned from top to bottom and vacuumed out, did I mention theirs was no charge to me. Going to Fletcher Jones is not a bad experience they are always are very nice and have wonderful complimentary coffee & tea. Did I mention my little service professional was handsome too but hey that's another review┐┐┐

Good experience

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I had been looking for a Tiguan for months when I found one that fit my must haves to a tee. Not only was it a great car but they matched the price of a similar car at another dealer! Thanks fjvw!

Incredible Experience!

by from Chicago, Il |

After spending the past 5 months looking for a new car I fell in love with the VW Tiguan. I've been in and out of MANY dealerships, but nothing compares to Fletcher Jones, and the Staff there. Jason was my sales guy and was wonderful. From the minute I met him, he made me feel at home, and comfortable with the entire process. There are many people you meet along the way in the process, and I can honestly say that every single person was amazing: Dave, Mario, etc. If you are looking for a VW, this is the dealership to visit. You won't be disappointed.

July 13, 2014

Thank you Michelle for your great review. We strive to ensure all of our customers receive honest information at a low-pressure to buy. Enjoy your new Tiguan!

Two Great Experiences

by from Chicago |

This was my second time purchasing from Fletcher Jones VW and I'm sure I'll be back again! Ruben, Rafael, and Mario were all exceptional. Making sure that I had everything I wanted and needed in a vehicle. The process we smooth and the service from initial contact to post sell was amazing!

July 13, 2014

We appreciate your review of our Sales staff. We are so happy to hear you are a loyal Fletcher Jones Volkswagen customer! Enjoy your new car!

Love My Car !!

by from Chicago |

I am very happy with my car !! We bought a 2014 Passat this week with Hysen, as our sales agent. He was very patient and accommodating !! Raul was so great,helpful in the financing office, working every angle to make us happy. Thanks, Hysen and Raul!! This is MY CAR, and my Car ONLY !!

July 12, 2014

Thank you for your review of your recent car buying experience. We are happy to hear you are a satisfied Volkswagen customer. Enjoy your Passat!