Fletcher Jones VW

Service 877-739-5715 Service 877-739-5715

"Right on Clark Street!"

Fletcher Jones VW - Robert Negrette Excellence

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Fantastic customer service provided by Robert Negrette once again. I purchased my car back in 2012 and Robert has been the most professional and thorough customer service representative I have ever trusted. Robert understands the details in the service department and does a great job of communicating the problems and resolutions to the client. Fantastic customer service.

Great Service with kindness

by from Chicago, IL |

Service Dept is great. The guys who take care of getting your car in and out are professional, courteous, perfect temperament. As a team they gel perfectly

Great experience at FJ VW!

by from Chicago, IL |

LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!! Service is wonderful and everyone treats me very well!

Great experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

Great experience, honest professionals, from sales to finance. I recommend to anyone who is looking to purchase without the hassle. Felt like I was talking to my friends. Thanks Joanna & Rigo! Other note: My ducks were in a row and they met my numbers with accuracy. No smelly fishes here! ;)

Everything I asked for was completed promptly.

by from Chicago , IL. |

Every thing I needed done was addressed. One miner issue, the reminder service sticker, that was put in the upper left hand corner of the windshield shows the automobile mileage as 12450 which is 10,000 more than the automobile has been driven.

Strong Sales Effort but slow product prep

by from St. Charles, IL |

Just bought a CPO Tiguan - got a fair price on a very worn A4 trade-in. Hysen was very good sales agent. Very good product knowledge and approach with dealing with the customer. The service to prep the car for a test drive and address the problem (car would not start) was far too slow. Wish the FJ family would coordinate effort as I was also shopping for a Honda CRV at the sametime at their Honda facility across the street.

Great Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a great experience at Fletcher Jones VW. Everyone my wife and I met with was very friendly, attentive and transparent. They found us exactly what we were looking for and we could not be happier with our new Passat. Randy, Raphael and Mario made sure we had everything we needed and explained all the details. I really appreciated Randy walking me through every feature of the car when I came to pick up. I'm big on the small details and he showed me how everything works, helped me set up all the radio features and made sure it was perfectly clean when I showed up. I'd definitely recommend Fletcher Jones for anyone looking for a VW or Audi. The convenience of the facility to downtown is great and it's easy to get to.

Servando Lopez at Fletcher

by from Chicagi, IL |

Excellent customer service with Servando Lopez!!!!!! I came in and was out in no time at all. Very pleased.

Fantastic experience great employees

by from Chicago illinios |

Amazing experience great service beginning to end every employee was fantastic to deal with

FJVW and Oscar Rivera rock!

by from Lansing, Il |

My service consultant Oscar kept me abreast of my VW's servicing all throughout the day with text messages and emails. I can say without hesitation that I have never experienced this level of attentiveness from any service department. The shuttle drivers were awesome coming and going. When I arrived back at the service area I was directed immediately to the cashier who pleasantly checked me out. My experience with the last VW dealership/service department/management in NW Indiana was a case study in ugliness and will never be forgotten.