Fletcher Jones VW

New 888-796-4744
Used 866-939-4174
Service 877-739-5715

"Right on Clark Street!"

great experience, would definitely come back

by from Chicago, IL |

Came to this dealership after having a bad experience at another. They went out of their way to treat us in a straightforward and transparent manner and everyone was nice. Raphael the Sales Manager and Ruben and Mark the Sales Consultants were all great. We got a competitive price and were treated well - we would definitely come back and recommend to friends.

Searchig for a CPO VW Toureag

by from Andover, NJ |

Contacted this dealer as they had the vehicle I was looking to purchase. After a nice conversation with their sales rep. I did not buy because the vehicle didn't have all the options I wanted on the car.

Bought two cars from them

by from Urbana |

The only car dealer I found who could negotiate by email. The rest are hopeless and want to use the phone. This form made me say I visited the dealer, but I bought my car from them without visiting them due to excellent email contact.

Great service! Extremely satisfied !

by from Verona il |

We dropped off our car and had a free shuttle take us anywhere we wanted to be dropped off! It was great! We always deal with extremely pleasant people there. I am so impressed with the customer service!

Very helpful!

by from Chicago, IL |

I had my GTI serviced, and I also had a tire problem. Oscar Arana was extremely helpful with my tire warranty forms!

2013 Fender Edition Beetle

by from Forest Park, IL |

Top notch experience in all aspects. My sales associate, Hysen, drove the car over to where I work so that I could take it for a test drive. Raul made all the finance details easy to understand. Great atmosphere at FJVW. All employees I encountered were courteous and professional. At no time did I feel pressured.

Outstanding!!!

by from Forest Park, IL |

FJVW epitomizes professionalism and top-tier customer service. Hysen and Raul were terrific to work with.

Awesome service!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I've purchased two vehicles from FJVW and each experience was 'pressure free'. Most recently, I had the pleasure of working with Jaime, Raul and Oscar, all of whom were patient, professional, knowledgeable and very friendly. I actually laughed frequently throughout the purchasing process. My only 'complaint', if you will, is that the Audi side of the dealership has better snacks! What about us VW lovers?! :-)

Wonderful customer service

by from Chicago Il |

My cute little Beetle told me it was time to bring her in to be checked out. I was greeted in the service area and escorted to a service professional. He explained to me all they would check for and give me a call in appx 2 hours the services should be completed. Well they were finished in less than that and my car was cleaned from top to bottom and vacuumed out, did I mention theirs was no charge to me. Going to Fletcher Jones is not a bad experience they are always are very nice and have wonderful complimentary coffee & tea. Did I mention my little service professional was handsome too but hey that's another review┐┐┐

Good experience

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I had been looking for a Tiguan for months when I found one that fit my must haves to a tee. Not only was it a great car but they matched the price of a similar car at another dealer! Thanks fjvw!