Fletcher Jones VW

Service 877-739-5715

"Right on Clark Street!"

Would recommend

by from Warsaw, IN |

I'm very pleased with my experience at Fletcher Jones. I exerienced an attempt a couple of weeks ago to buy a VW at Autobarn Evanston and a surprising "tack on an extra $1980 to get that certified warranty", which caused me to ask questions before visiting another Chicago VW dealership. But Hysen made it clear there would be no such surprises at Fletcher Jones, and he was right. I was treated professionally, and in an above-board manner, which is not something one can take for granted at with vehicle salesmen. I was pleased with the great detailing, the 2nd key, and the full tank of gas!! Thanks Hysen, for showing that a car purchase can be a good experience!

July 12, 2014

We appreciate your review of our store as we strive to go above and beyond the average car salesman tactics. We are a company in business for our customers! Enjoy your new Volkswagen!

Very professional and responsive to my needs

by from Chicago,Ill |

Chad Holsinger took care of my problem over and above my expectations He was very professional in the way he handled my visit

June 19, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience in our Service Center. We are pleased to hear Chad H. was able to assist you.

Friendly, professional

by from Chicago |

Leased a Passat from FJ. I talked to every dealer in the metro area, and Fletcher Jones had the right price, over the phone, the first time, rather than trying to get me to sit in the store and spend three hours being sold to. Hysen, my salesperson, was professional, open and pleasant to work with.

June 19, 2014

We appreciate you reviewing your recent experience with us. We are glad to hear Hysen earned your business on leasing a Passat. Enjoy your Volkswagen!

Fletcher Jones Service Center in Chicago

by from Elk Grove Village, IL |

My husband and I were very happy and satisfied with the professionalism and attentiveness of the service personnel.

June 19, 2014

Thank you Theresa and Dan for sharing your most recent experience with us. We appreciate and encourage our customer's feedback.

Easy to work with and friendly, professional staff

by from Chicago, IL |

I've now bought two cars from Fletcher Jones, they treat you with respect and do business fairly with you. The facility is first-rate, and the staff are all great to work with. Jason was my salesperson, and in the course of buying my cars, I've met a half-dozen other folks there, and liked them and appreciated their professionalism. Highly recommended, if you're considering a VW.

June 19, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear you are a loyal customer of ours Skip. Continue to enjoy your Volkswagens!

Straight Forward Business with Hysen Alickolli

by from Chicago, IL |

When I walked into the dealership I was greater with warm smiles. At first we were just looking, but were given such a great offer. Hysen Alickolli gave us an offer we couldn't refuse. We had been shopping around or a while, and this was the most straightforward and honest offer we had gotten. He was very friendly and very accommodating. The choices they had were great, every make and model with different colors and specifications. We were focused on the Jetta SE with connectivity and sunroof and we got that an a better warranty and deal than any other dealership. Being able to drop off the car for maintenance or a car cleaning is just superb. If you are in the market for a new car, I suggest you stop by there to compare whatever prices or "deal" you may have been getting elsewhere and see how smoothly they run their business here. No beating around the bush, no back and forth, just honest straightforward numbers.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership and Hysen in Sales. He's been a great asset to our team. Please enjoy your new Jetta SE!

Great staff

by from Chicago, IL |

I keep my cars forever, so it's a big deal when I have to purchase one. All of the staff here was friendly, professional, and patient. I must emphasize patient as I was highly indecisive and kept changing my mind on which car I would purchase. I especially appreciated not feeling pressured to make a decision. I think of sales people as "hawkers," but not this team. It was an overall positive experience.

June 13, 2014

We appreciate when we can change our client's perception of a great customer-driven sales approach. We are happy to hear you are pleased with your purchase.

Good dealer

by from chicago, IL |

They introduce me a lot about my Touareg with a lot of details. Everything is fine. However, at last, some of them appear a little impatient. Anyway, good experience. I recommend this dealer.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent car buying experience with us. We apologize to hear you felt people may have been impatient but I am glad that your overall experience was satisfactory.

Great dealer

by from chicago, il |

they were fantastic. offered a great trade in deal. Very happy

June 13, 2014

We are pleased to hear you were offered a great trade-in deal. Enjoy your new Volkswagen!

a great evening to buy a car

by from chicago illinois |

jason was great - it was a pleasure to purchase a passant from this dealership. fast friendly service. no hassles.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent car purchasing experience with us. Enjoy your new Passat!