Fletcher Jones VW

Service 877-739-5715

"Right on Clark Street!"

Terrified Buyer

by from Chicago, IL |

Ronald Conner was patient with my many questions.....not a hard sell....took the terror OUT of buying a car He is quite the asset!!....Would definitely buy another car from him.

June 13, 2014

We are so glad to hear that Ron took the terror out of car buying. We do our best to take care of our customers. Enjoy your new Beetle Convertible!

Christina Priovolos is AMAZING!

by from Chicago, IL |

Christina was very straight forward and researched the best deal for me, knowing what I was looking for. In the past at another dealership, I have had some shady interactions with sales reps, but this experience was very satisfying. Very personable and informative, Christina streamlined our day, and we were able to complete a deal within a couple of hours. I would definitely recommend asking for Christina to others if you're looking to fitted for a new car...tell her I sent you!

June 13, 2014

We sincerely appreciate our customer's feedback. We will pass your kind words on to Christina.Enjoy your new Volkswagen!

Amazing

by from Chicago IL |

I was impressed with the touch and patience of the sales team. The process was fast and satisfactory. I got a great deal, best one around all Chicago. Christina Priovolos help me out through the whole process and was honest and straightforward.Made the process even easier. A must stop for people looking for cars.

June 13, 2014

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership and Christina in Sales. Enjoy your new Volkswagen!

Very Friendly Easy to Work with Sales people

by from Chicago, IL |

I was car shopping and test drove some cars at this store. Sales people were very friendly and easy to work with, no high pressure sales and lots of good information about the cars I was taking for a test drive. Loved that I didn't have to go outside to park or to look at cars.

June 13, 2014

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We strive to treat our customers the way we would want to be treated at a car dealership.

Great Experience All Around!

by from Chicago, IL |

My husband and I came in to lease a VW Passat Wolfsburg edition. We previously leased a VW Jetta and were looking for a car with a bit more room. We worked with Jason and he was extremely knowledgeable about the car and did a great job explaining the car's many features. He answered all of our questions and found us the perfect car for our expanding family. Dave was also great and extremely helpful with our financing options. All in all the experience was fantastic and we will definitely be recommending Fletcher Jones VW to our friends!

June 13, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent car buying experience with us. Enjoy the room and comfort of your Jetta!

Fantastic!!

by from Michigan |

I actually purchased a used Jeep Grand Cherokee from FJ and could not be happier. I came in from out of state and Christina Priovolos made the whole process as easy as it could get. A few phone calls, emails and BOOM!! A few days later I'm on a train to Chicago to pick up my new vehicle. Christina even picked me up at Union Station to make it that much easier. Everyone was pleasant and happy. Great experience with FJ.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for recommending Christina in Sales and our no-pressure sales approach. We are in business for our customer's satisfaction. Enjoy your Jeep!

Great Service; Jason and Dave were awesome

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a VW CC Sport in March 2014 from Jason. The experience was great. Service was pretty fast and I thought that, compared to other dealerships, everything was pretty straightforward in regards to the vehicles and financing options. Dave was also very helpful and considerate in helping find a suitable financing option. These guys really went out of their way to get me the car I wanted and I can say that I really appreciated that. Also - Jason made the process very smooth by handling most of our business via email and over the phone which was great for me given i work an extremely busy schedule. I would definitely recommend this dealership to other potential buyers as my experience has been an indication that they are good business people there. One other thing that stuck out - Jason seem really knowledgeable about the vehicle as well as honest. That really helps the buying experience when you are dealing with people of integrity (will tell you pros and cons of the vehicle).

June 13, 2014

We appreciate you sharing your recent car buying experience with us. We will pass your kind words on to Jason. Enjoy your new CC Sport!

Great Purchase Experience

by from Chicago |

We recently purchased a 2013 Certified Beetle Turbo at Fletcher Jones. Our experience was great. Christina was most helpful during the process and explaining operation after the purchase.. Trade-in was reasonable, price was reasonable and we are enjoying the car. A great experience-we'd recommend this dealership to others. Karl and Susan

June 13, 2014

Thank you Karl and Susan for sharing your recent car buying experience with us.We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your new Beetle Turbo!

Jason Olexa, Ron and Mike Music

by from Chicago Il |

I bought a used golf in this dealership two weeks ago, previously I was in a couple dealerships, which can not be compared to the service, courtesy and professionalism of employees in this dealership. In particular, the said Ron, Jason and Mike. They helped me a lot. I have all the positive impressions about this dealership, and I would recommend it to all my friends and acquaintances, which I will do. I hope we can cooperate in the future.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for reviewing your recent car buying experience. We are pleased to hear that Jason, Ron and Mike were all able to assist you.

Good Day...

by from Chicago, IL |

I got there on February 17, 2014 with the intention on buying a new VW Passat. Mr. Ronald Conner had called earlier during the day and left me a message regarding my online inquiry. Once I got to FJ, Mr. Conner was friendly, knowledgeable, and forth with information related to the particular car I was looking for. We went for a test drive in the snow and got back to his office. He was informative and a good rapport was developed between us. The whole car buying process, although long, was smooth and didn't feel pressured at all. After a few hours at the dealership, the appropriate paperwork was finalized and the car was detailed and ready to go. Regular license plates were placed in the car too. Overall time at the dealership was about 3.5 hours from 1:30 pm to around 5:00 pm. I did have a positive experience with Mr. Conner and would recommend dealing with him. Thanks.