Fletcher Jones VW

Service 877-739-5715

"Right on Clark Street!"

Great car buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I just wanna say that the staff over at Fletcher Jones VW made my car buying experience the best I've ever had and I've purchased several new vehicles in the past most of the Volkswagens. I was not pressured, the worked to get me to affordable payments, and the purchasing procedures that usually takes hours was only 35mins long!!! That included a detailed explanation of all of the features of the car! Those who have purchased new cars know 35mins is unheard of when it comes to purchasing a car. It was the best car purchasing experience I have ever had! Myself and my family will be back and would recommend Fletcher Jones VW to anyone looking to have a pleasant experience in car buying.

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I wanted to purchase a car on my terms without high pressure sales tactics being involved. That was exactly what I encountered and because of it, I would definitely purchase another auto here as well as recommend it to my friends and family.

Excited in my CC

by from Chicago |

There are those car dealerships that make you feel pressured and extremely uncomfortable even thinking about buying a car. Not at Fletcher Jones Volkswagen. Marc Trice is the best!!! He was very patient while we walked around looking for that perfect car. His knowledge of the cars was the best guide to making the right decision. In the end, the winner was the CC R Line. I don't think there was one person at this dealership that didn't make me feel like a valued customer. If I ever buy another car - Fletcher Jones will be my first and only stop!

Excellent Buying Experience...Highly Recommended

by from Chicago, IL |

I was in the market for a new(ish) car and since I drive primarily highway miles I was considering my first diesel. I had been looking at a number of potential cars and finally decided to take a look at a CPO VW at Fletcher Jones VW. Upon entering the establishment I was greeted warmly by Jason Olexa. I explained that I drive about 90% highway miles (over 100/day) and was looking for something comfortable yet fuel efficient. I followed up with my interest in one of the CPO TDIs in stock but didn?t know much about them as I have never owned a diesel. Jason provided an overview of the TDI and outlined some key features and differentiators of the Passat TDI. He was extremely knowledgable and went through the car thoroughly while we test drove. Upon returning from the test drive we began discussing the numbers (normally my least favorite part of the buying experience). However, to my delight there were no high pressure sales tactics, no surprise additions or anything of the like which allowed for an open honest discussion ending in my decision to purchase. I went through all the details with Mike (Finance) and walked away with my first TDI. I couldn?t be happier with the car or my time with the folks at Fletcher Jones. Overall this was a great buying experience and I highly recommend them.

Great car buying experience!

by from Chicago,IL |

After searching Cars.com for a used car for my mom, I found the perfect one at Fletcher Jones VW. I initially went in and dealt with Jason, who took the time to take me out even though I told him I wouldn't be buying a car that day. After telling my mom about the car , a few days later she came down to see it for herself. We dealt with John and he was great. The car had a great price and we reached an agreement quickly. John had the minor blemishes on the bumper buffed out and the car filled with gas. In total we were in about out in about 2 hours. Everyone we dealt with at Fletcher was professional, patient and not pushy. After dealing with some real horrible dealerships over the years, it was refreshing to fell like we weren't raked over the coals after the car buying experience!

Thank you Fletcher Jones!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I actually had fun buying a car at Fletcher Jones Volkswagen! I worked with two different guys, Olzi and Jason in purchasing my new 2013 Passat and both of them were wonderful to work with. Olzi did a great job of taking me through all that Passat had to offer including a fun test-drive down Lake Shore Drive. It was my first test-drive, so Olzi didn't apply the pressure too much, but stayed in touch over the new few days and then ultimately passed the baton to Jason who found me my new car! By the time I FINALLY made my decision, it had already been a long day of car-shopping with me about ready to throw in the towel. Leaving another dealership defeated, we stopped by Volkswagen at the very end of the day -- despite it being closing time, Jason, Joe and Brett all took their time with me, gave great customer service and ultimately got me the deal and the car that I wanted. I'm extremely happy with my new set of wheels and would recommend anyone looking for a VW to stop on in to Fletcher Jones - ask for Olzi or Jason and know that you'll be in good hands!

Great Fletcher Jones Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a great car buying experience working with Jason. The almost always uncomfortable process of buying a car was made a lot easier working with someone like Jason. He was pleasant, up front with everything, and honest. I would recommend Fletcher Jones and Jason to anyone buying a car.

ask to work with Jason Olexa

by from Highland Park, IL |

Jason Olexa was a charming, thoughtful, and knowledgeable VW salesman. So lucky he was available when we were shopping for a CPO Golf TDI. To help negotiate better financing rates, I worked with Dave. Dave (and Mike) in financing were able to provide the APR I wanted, which I appreciated. Once I was ready to buy, I was out of there in under an hour because everything was ready to sign. A positive experience. Love the car and would buy from FJVW again.

Got a Nice Trailblazer but ......

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

Nice place clean and got a good deal on a used car. But the paperwork took longer than it should have. Otherwise no complaints at all.

Bait and Hard Press

by from IND |

I will not be doing business with this dealership. One's behavior with small things is usually an indicator of behavior with larger things. Against all my better instincts and DNA, I used the Cars.com website/email link to seller to ask a very simple, specific question about a specific car they had posted. I received two prompt emails, neither of which answered the question. The first email was loaded with screen shots of other cars they have for sale (as a side note, one of the screen shots was of the car I had inquired about, but it had a different pic than the one in the original posting!). The second was a sales person asking me when I can come in a test drive a vehicle. This is why I buy from individuals or work with vary small independent car lots...