Fletcher Jones VW

Service 877-739-5715

"Right on Clark Street!"

Jason Olexa, Ron and Mike Music

by from Chicago Il |

I bought a used golf in this dealership two weeks ago, previously I was in a couple dealerships, which can not be compared to the service, courtesy and professionalism of employees in this dealership. In particular, the said Ron, Jason and Mike. They helped me a lot. I have all the positive impressions about this dealership, and I would recommend it to all my friends and acquaintances, which I will do. I hope we can cooperate in the future.

Fletcher Jones VW responded to this review

June 13, 2014

Thank you for reviewing your recent car buying experience. We are pleased to hear that Jason, Ron and Mike were all able to assist you.

Good Day...

by from Chicago, IL |

I got there on February 17, 2014 with the intention on buying a new VW Passat. Mr. Ronald Conner had called earlier during the day and left me a message regarding my online inquiry. Once I got to FJ, Mr. Conner was friendly, knowledgeable, and forth with information related to the particular car I was looking for. We went for a test drive in the snow and got back to his office. He was informative and a good rapport was developed between us. The whole car buying process, although long, was smooth and didn't feel pressured at all. After a few hours at the dealership, the appropriate paperwork was finalized and the car was detailed and ready to go. Regular license plates were placed in the car too. Overall time at the dealership was about 3.5 hours from 1:30 pm to around 5:00 pm. I did have a positive experience with Mr. Conner and would recommend dealing with him. Thanks.

GREAT Sales/finance team!!

by from Chicago, IL |

My husband and I just bought a Certified Pre-Owned VW Passat . We had a great experience working with the sales/finance teams. Ron Conner in Sales and Raul Tomsa in Finance were amazing to work with - I appreciate all your hard work. You put us in the car we really like. Ron was waiting for us when we arrived, he went right to work with the paperwork and sent it to Raul in finance quickly. We were in and out within an hour, which was appreciated as we had our 7 month old son with us. We love our Passat!! Thank you!

EXcellent purchase experience, VW GLI

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a great experience buying my 2014 VW GLI yesterday. Joe, Jason and Michael were a pleasure to work with. In a very professional manner they went out of their way to make sure I considered all the options and the test drive was a blast. This is my 4th car from this dealership ( previously Loeber Motors ) and I have always felt secure with the maintenance and service of my cars. Jose has been particularly attentive.

Never felt pressured...

by from Chicago, IL |

So this wasn't the first VW dealer I visited before deciding on a car. I originally went to a VW dealer up north and wanted to lease. I wasn't sure exactly which model I wanted but I was leaning towards a Tiguan or EOS (I know these are very different from each other). Anyway, I was helped immediately by a pleasant salesperson but she was very inexperienced and didn't really give me much info on either car. When I told her what my budget was she immediately went to her boss who told me I would have to look at much lower models to meet that budget. I test drove a few cars but felt very disappointed by my budget being shot down. Prior to me going to any dealership, my husband had been talking on the phone to Jason O. at Fletcher Jones about different models. Jason was extremely knowledgable and would followup with my husband periodically to see if we were ready to come in. After my experience up north, I gave up my search for a few weeks but then decided to drop by Fletcher Jones VW. By then I was thinking about getting a Certified pre-owned VW, since I had been told a new lease didn't fit my budget. Jason showed me 4 certified pre-owned Tiguans which were all in excellent condition. I also shared with Jason my experience I had at the other dealership. He then walked me thru my payment options on the pre-owned and a new lease. Told me to go home and sleep on it and come back when I was ready. It turned out that I could lease a 2014 Tiguan SEL and stay within my budget. I was really impressed with everyone I met at this dealership. They worked within my budget and I got more than I expected in the model (more bells and whistles). I never felt pressured to buy or lease and they let me walk out of the dealership the first day without pressuring me to make a decision right then. I would definitely recommend Fletcher Jones VW for a lease or purchase. Also, as a side note, this is my 4th VW and I have been servicing my cars here for years with no complaints. This was the first time I had experienced the buying process with them. There is no need to go anywhere else for me now. Thanks Jason O!

Great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

This is a review for Jason Olexa. I went in to test-drive a certified pre-owned 2012 VW Golf R - a limited edition, hard-to-find model. Despite their rarity, Jason knew the car very well, and his excitement about it was clearly genuine, the kind you have when you just really love great cars. He was a delight to work with: friendly, knowledgeable, and endearingly nerdy, he has to be the most forthright, guileless car salesman I?ve ever met, more like the trusted best friend you bring WITH you to a dealership than the smooth-talking wheeler-dealer you expect to find there. He spent several hours with me, frankly answering my many questions about this and another model I was considering. By the time I left that night, I was sold on both the car and its salesman. Unfortunately, I was SO sold on the car that I decided I wanted one in a different (and rarer) color and trim, so I ended up doing a nationwide search, eventually finding one in another state. This was only after Jason took it upon himself to search his dealer network on my behalf, even going so far as to help me research the service histories of particular cars. He was just terrific, and it is entirely to his credit that I am now driving (and loving) a VW Golf R. The next time I'm in the market for a new car, I will definitely buy it from him.

Great service from Olzi!

by from Glenview, IL |

I had been looking for a specific model/color VW GTI and finally found one that had just come in. We called Fletcher Jones and was paired up with Olzi. Before trekking to the city, Olzi went out of his way to personally take photos of inside and outside the vehicle and text it to us beforehand on a busy Saturday. He was prompt and responsive. Talk about great customer service. When we arrived, Olzi had the car ready and took us for a test drive. I was curious about some other cars while I was there, and Olzi patiently showed us other options. He was incredibly personable, yet professional and knowledgeable. If you are in need of a new/used car, Olzi is your man. You will love dealing with him. He listens to your needs and will go above and beyond to try and meet your expectations. Buying a car is not fun, but go to Olzi for a great, honest experience!

Great deals and great people

by from Chicago, IL |

I just bought my first car in over 10 years and it couldn't have been easier. Selection and pricing at FJ was impossible to beat. From the first walk in the front door, to the moment I drove away in my new car, the entire staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating. Jason was an exceptional salesman with great knowledge of the cars and helpful tips along the way. He even took time after the sale to set up my Bluetooth and radio stations. I'm definitely satisfied with try purchase and the overall experience.

Great Experience at Fletcher Jones Volkswagen

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I recently purchased a 2014 Volkswagen EOS. Otzi helped me with my purchase, and I cannot say enough about my positive experience with him. He was helpful without being pushy, and I was treated with respect and honesty. The overall customer service at Fletcher Jones VW was excellent, and I have already recommended the EOS and Fletcher Jones to two friends who are contemplating a new car purchase.

Excellent Service - Great Car

by from Chicago, IL |

Jason Olexa and Fletcher Jones VW made our recent purchase of a 2013 Jetta Hybrid an excellent experience. We had researched several hybrids and the Jetta was at the of top our list. Jason was well informed and really listened to us. We love our new car and thank Jason and Fletcher Jones VW!