Fletcher Jones VW

Service 877-739-5715

"Right on Clark Street!"

Worst Dealership Experience EVER

by from Chicago, IL |

I hate this dealership so much that I have permanently sworn it off for any reason. I'll drive to another dealership in the area for service the rest of my time as a VW owner and I wouldn't go back there to buy another car if they were the last dealer selling the only car that I wanted. Their sales staff is unresponsive and they make promises on which they can't deliver. Their service team is quick to tell you that they'll charge you for tons of things that "may or may not be covered under the warranty once diagnosed". Seriously?? Aren't you the ones that sold me the "worry-free warranty" on this year-old car?? We bought 3 cars from here because my husband was a forgiving man after the 2nd purchase was somewhat rocky but the 3rd one did them in. NEVER AGAIN.

Car shopping with ease

by from Waterloo |

Great guys to work with. Answered all questions and took care of all requests. Pricing seemed to be in line.

GREAT buying experience!

by from Coal Valley, IL |

Just purchased a Certified Pre Owned VW from Fletcher Jones yesterday, and it was the best buying experience I've had from a dealer. Since I live a few hours away, I was able to negotiate a price via phone and email with internet specialist Krista, and upon arrival the car was as represented - no suprises. The salesperson Erik Nielson did a great job presenting the car, and after a final test drive and inspection, they honored the agreed upon price and we were on our way. Excellent customer service from everyone we dealt with (including Finance Manager John Lin), and they have a great facility, although at times a little cramped for space being in downtown Chicago. I would definately recommend them to anyone who is tired of the games other dealerships play, and they will be at the top of my list when it comes time to shop for another car.

Nice Guys!

by from Chicago, IL |

Even though I didn't end up buying a car from them everyone I met was nice and very helpful. They were smart and professional, too! I'll definitely consider them the next time I'm in the market. You should, too.