Baja Auto Sales

(4.3) 7 Reviews

824 S Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107

No regrets! Very nice clean car. Oil change thanks

by from las Vegas, Nevada |

2009 Malibu.runs great very impressed although not under warranty they replaced a headlight free burning out shortly after. Staff was great, pleased to be given the opportunity to rebuild my credit. like with any purchases dot your i's and cross your t's!

Sunil (Sunny) the salesman

by from Henderson / Las Vegas, Nevada |

Baja Auto salesmen friendly and efficient. Sunil (Sunny) provided OUTSTANDING assistance with my car purchasing. Thanks Sunny!!!

Baja Auto Sales on Decatur in Las Vegas Nevada

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was pleasantly surprised with my experience at Baja Auto Sales. I was hesitant at first to buy a car with my current financial issues. I was helped by Sunny who got me into a very nice used car with in house financing. The staff at Baja was very professional and respectfull. I was in and out the same day with my new car hassle free. I would recommend Baja Auto Sales to anyone looking to buy a nice used car with credit problems and by the way ask for Sunny.

Fast and friendly

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I really enjoyed my experience at Baja Auto Sales. With the credit issues I have, I had been turned down at other dealers but JÚsus, Wes and the other friendly consultants at Baja were able to get me into a really nice car and help me work out my credit issues. The process was extremely quick and General Manager, Wes, did a great job of explaining all the details of the purchase to me so that I left feeling confident in my purchase. I will definitely be recommending these guys to all my friends!

Baja Auto Sales responded to this review

January 27, 2015

Hello Ivan, Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their prompt, friendly, and courteous customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Baja West satisfied. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Baja Auto Sales Team

Great Service

by from North Las Vegas |

Marcos Rabino was very nice and we have a very good experience buying our car at Baja Auto Sales at Sahara.

AFTER IN AND OUT OF ALOT OF DEALERS!!!!!!

by from LAS VEGAS, NV |

FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS, IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A CAR. ALL THIS CAR SHOPPING IS VERY TIRING!!!!! AFTER BEEN TURNED DOWN SO MANY PLACES I JUST ALMOST GAVE UP.. I WAS AT UNITED NISSAN, THEY SHOWED ME AN ALTIMA, I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT AND COULD'NT GET APPROVED.... THAT WAS IT.. I WAS DONE... LEFT THERE WENT DOWN TO BOULDER HIGHWAY TO CATCH THE FREEWAY AND THERE WAS THE SAME 2012 NISSAN ALTIMA THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH. GAVE IT ONE MORE TRY... THE MAN THAT GREETED ME, GREG WAS GREAT... I TOLD HIM MY STOREY, HE SAID THAT THEY HAVE THERE OWN FINANCING AND THAT HE COULD PUT ME IN THE ALTIMA... HE WENT TO THE BACK CAME BACK FAST SAID I NEEDED 3,000 DOWN AND I COULD GET FINANCE. I HAD ONLY 2500 RIGHT THEN. AND THEY SAID I COULD PAY THE REST LATER.. I WAS SOOOO HAPPY... I LOVE MY CAR. THEY WERE FAST GOT MY CAR THAT I WANTED. THIS ONE HAD LOWER MILES THEN THE OTHER ONE I WAS LOOKING AT. THANKS BAJA

Baja Auto Sales, Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This lot specializes in loans to people with bad credit, but if you walk in with cash and don't fall for their tricks, you can get a good deal. Buyer beware--the cars are sold "as is," and even if the salesman says they will fix any minor problems, in fact they will not. Our car only came with one key, and the sales manager said he could have another one made for us for about $60 (it's a chip key and would cost $135 at the dealership), but after two trips back to him and various excuses, it became clear that this would never happen. However, I don't mind too much because we got a good car at a good price.