Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2800 Patriot Blvd, Glenview, IL 60026

New 866-670-6140
Used 866-522-4077
Service 866-868-0969

Finally It's Fields - Come Experience The Fields Difference!

60,000 Miles

by from Northfield, Il |

Have not yet driven the car much since picking it up. Expect all will be fine.

FIELDS CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF GLENVIEW

by from Des Plaines, il |

Fields of Glenview, made me a dodge fan for life. I The internet sales team contacted me and was super friendly and very customer friendly, Sam and Roberto in the sales department were wonderful, gave me the best deal in illinois on my 2014 Dodge challenger, Roberto was honest ,and not pushy like some other dealerships I visited. Finance Manager Jabari was excellent, fast and efficient with all the details. NO HIDDEN COST. I can't say enough about this dealership. Go and see for yourself.

Great dealer

by from Northbrook, IL |

I highly recommend Fields Jeep. I bought a new JEEP there and had a good experience. The service dept is the best I have ever experienced. The go above and beyond. I would buy another car there just to take advantage of the service dept.

Superlative

by from Evanston, IL |

Just an oil change for my wife's 2012 Liberty... but in and out in a flash. Done almost before I could finish my first cup of coffee! I also like the multi-point inspection which adds to peace of mind. No place but Fields for me! And for my wife, too.

Robert

by from Chicago |

Great service as usual Will continue to use this service dept Will be my first choice for buying a new jeep

Overall Great Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently bought a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. Fields was the first dealership I visited and I was surprised by how aggressive their initial pricing was. The other dealerships I contacted started at a higher price and were willing to be more competitive only after I pushed them. I worked with Roberto, who was great. He was able to get me an even better price and more for my trade-in. He was patient, honest, knowledgeable, responsive and did not play high-pressue games--all in all, a very pleasant buying experience to go with free lifetime car washes.

Great service, very friendly, clean facility.

by from Crystal Lake, Illinois |

Very friendly and helpful. Quick and prompt service...no waiting! Bought a used car and they were quick to make a great deal without the dreaded haggling!! Would definitely shop there again!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Chicago, Il |

These guys (and ladies) every last one of them was outstanding in sales and service! Car was in front of dealership, warmed up and ready for test drive when I arrived. Sales process was smooth and hassle free, which after going to other dealers was just a pleasant and welcomed relief. I would highly recommend them!

Awesome experience

by from Florida |

I recently purchased a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara from Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Patrick O'Donnell set everything up and took excellent care of my every need. It is the first time in 30 years of buying cars that I walked away feeling like I got treated fairly and with respect. This is an amazing accomplishment considering that I feel that buying a car is one of the most stressful events in my life.

Two words: Free. Popcorn.

by from Chicago, IL |

OK, so technically the popcorn in the waiting area at Fields isn't "free," since you ARE still paying for whatever work is done to your vehicle, but the amenities and treatment at the dealership is still outstanding, and head and shoulders above what one might expect for a non-"premium" car dealer. We bought our Wrangler here in '09 and have returned for scheduled maintenance and other items since. Each time we're there, we've been impressed by the courtesy of the staff and the quality of the waiting area. The popcorn's nice, but the ice cream bar (yes, a bar that serves ice cream) is also pretty special, and the WiFi is great for staying productive while the car's on a hoist somewhere. Clearly, Fields is taking a page from how it runs its BMW operation across the parking lot.