Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2800 Patriot Blvd, Glenview, IL 60026

New 866-670-6140
Used 866-522-4077
Service 866-868-0969

Finally It's Fields - Come Experience The Fields Difference!

Top notch 5 Star dealer!

by from Downers Grove IL |

Fields is a excellent dealer to buy from. They are honest and have a unbelievable staff. If you are looking to be treated with the utmost respect along with outstanding service please consider buying from them. The sales manager Patrick O'Donnell is the best around. If you are looking for service Colleen will make sure that you are taken care of. Myself and my family have purchased 4 vehicles here in the past 4 years and we wouldn't think of dealing with anyone else. My most recent vehicle was purchased from the sales associate JW. He was outstanding. I would highly recommend checking them out.

Top notch dealer !

by from Downers Grove |

I just purchased a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT yesterday evening. Patrick O'Donnell and David Slack assisted me in my new purchase. They treated me with the utmost respect and went above and beyond while helping me in the buying process. The dealership is one of the nicest that I have ever been to. I have owned many vehicles in my time and visited many dealerships. Nothing compared to the New Fields Jeep. This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from them and would not go to any other. If you are looking to be treated like a valued customer and want top notch service I wouldn't go anywhere but here.

Amazing place!

by from Chicago, IL |

I was in the market for a mini SUV and wasn't really even looking for a Jeep, however after visiting this dealership and working with Shawn and Ron the Manager I left with a 2015 Jeep Cherokee! Shawn was fantastic to work with and really took his time to make sure that I was comfortable and making the decisions that were best for me, instead of pushing me to do something else for the benefit of the dealership like some places would. He was patient and answered all of my questions and at the end of the day I received a deal I could not refuse. The experience I had here is what made me decide to go with Jeep and I don't see myself dealing with any other dealership or sales person in the future.

Love Fields!

by from Lake Forest, IL |

We bought a 2015 Dodge Durango from Max at Fields today. Looking for a car has been so stressful. Looking online has been a joke, so many dealer advertise their price including lots of discounts and rebates that a typical person would never qualify for, just to get you in the door. We had dealers tell us that was the price and we go in, and the tried to bait and switch to another vehicle, or they can't find the vehicle we had scheduled an appointment to see, or it didn't have gas in it. Many times the price magically went up as you walked in the door. It was completely different at Fields. Max put no pressure on us, working with us through the week as we looked elsewhere and just providing what we asked for. He worked through email when I sent him questions and was always exceptionally helpful. I emailed him to let him know we were coming in for the car, he had it ready and the papers all drawn up exactly as we had discussed. I work for credit union where we are financing our new car, there was no pressure to move the financing to them and the finance gentleman, Jibari was informative but again, just helpful. I really loved our experience there. We picked up the car with both of our kids in tow. They had a nice bar with ice cream and fruit for the kids to snack on, video games that didn't require quarters, and a play room for the littles. So nice, and such a difference. I cannot recommend Max and Fields enough!

Great Experience

by from Lake Forest, IL |

We bought a 2015 Dodge Durango from Max Tongate at Fields today. Looking for a car has been so stressful. Looking online has been a joke, so many dealer advertise their price including lots of discounts and rebates that a typical person would never qualify for, just to get you in the door. We had dealers tell us that was the price and we go in, and the tried to bait and switch to another vehicle, or they can't find the vehicle we had scheduled an appointment to see, or it didn't have gas in it. Many times the price magically went up as you walked in the door. It was completely different at Fields. Max put no pressure on us, working with us through the week as we looked elsewhere and just providing what we asked for. He worked through email when I sent him questions and was always exceptionally helpful. I emailed him to let him know we were coming in for the car, he had it ready and the papers all drawn up exactly as we had discussed. I work for credit union where we are financing our new car, there was no pressure to move the financing to them and the finance gentleman, Jibari was informative but again, just helpful. I really loved our experience there. We picked up the car with both of our kids in tow. They had a nice bar with ice cream and fruit for the kids to snack on, video games that didn't require quarters, and a play room for the littles. So nice, and such a difference. I cannot recommend Max and Fields enough!

Great experience

by from Chicago |

Wow ,great staff and beautiful dealership. Great deal and inventory.

Great experience!

by from Buffalo Grove, Illinois |

I just purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee lattitude. As, a recently divorced single gal, I was extremely nervous making my first automobile purchase, without my ex. I could not have had a better salesman than David Slack. No pressure , and he was extremely patient with me. Jim the general manager was equally helpful along with Jafari, the finance manager. I never felt taken advantage of, being a woman alone, not by anyone! I would highly recommend Fields to anyone who will listen! Thank you all.

Horible service experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

Where do I start? I went there on Monday for oil change. The guy, who greeted us walked around car to perform their famous vehicle inspection and after that started well memorized speech, suggesting half synthetic oil for better car performance and well being. You would think what's wrong with that? Well nothing, except I've wheeled in brand new Jeep Cherokee with Diesel engine. And manual, which Thank God we actually read, in big bold letters suggests only full synthetic oil for diesel engine! To our amazement, guy, who "inspected the car" didn't even see the Diesel sign on the back of the vehicle, nor detailed engine information he had on his tablet screen. He was soooo surprised when we pointed that out. To us it was alarming. Anyway, they did the oil change and complimentary car wash. Now, we know there is nothing for free and probably should not expect exceptionally good free car wash, but at leased it shouldn't be damaging: somebody sprayed water on the car and went on buffing it with the rag. My brand new Jeep Cherokee is now all covered in tiny circular scratches and the plastic trim parts are scraped really bad! BEWARE! Do not let them wash your car if you want to save your finish! We called the manager to show him the "sanding" job they did and he offered us...another car wash! Also, when we called to schedule an appointment, they told us there is no need and we can use the express lanes, but then they charged us "Express lane fee"! That was the most unfortunate and worse service experience ever!

Great deals and great service!!!

by from Chicago,IL |

I've purchased all my Jeeps from Fields Jeep. I have been to other Jeep dealerships which are no comparison in price and in service. I have sent many of my family and friends to see Jeff Malec and they had the same friendly and quality experience. Last week, I took my parents there to trade-in their old Jeep for a newer Jeep. Jeff who is a very friendly, honest and respectful salesperson helped my parents find a Jeep that they liked and fit their budget. I have been to several dealerships and dealt with many salespeople in the past and had bad experiences with being too pushy or trying to sell you something you did not want or need. I have been to Fields to service my Jeep throughout the years and have had good experiences as well. I am not surprised purchasing another Jeep from Jeff and Fields Jeep. I would highly continue to recommend them to my family and friends and to anyone who would like to receive quality service and quality care during and after the sale.

Great dealer !

by from Northwest suburbs, Chicago, IL |

I bought my last vehicle from Fields and had it serviced there. It was a good buying experience and good service. I just bought a new Jeep from them and the experience was great. David Slack was everything you'd want in a sales rep - no pressure, consultative, helpful. The finance person, Sal, was a pro and made all the financing and paperwork easy. They treated me like they really valued my business and were very fair is every aspect. This is a great dealership and I will continue to give them my business.

First time Fields customer. I WILL be back.

by from Moline, IL. |

This was our first trip to Chicago for a car. We called the day before and spoke to Roberto (excellent Salesman highly recommend him). We drove from 3 1/2 hours away and had only a couple of hours to do the deal before they closed on a Saturday. We got there and some on asked us right away if we needed help, told them we were waiting for Roberto, it was his manager, and he brought the 2011 Subaru Outback up for us to test drive while Roberto was with another client. When Roberto was finished with his other clients, he was very knowledgeable about the car since he came from a Subaru dealership previously. After a 20 Minute negotiation we bought it and are very pleased with this purchase. One last comment about customer service. We were on our way home and by this time had the headlights on. we notice that the passenger side light was out. Since they were already closed I called back left a message about it and they sent me a new bulb. I replaced it myself, since we weren't going to drive back, and I was fine with that. I would highly recommend them and my wife and I will be back.