Price LeBlanc Lexus

New 877-438-5869
Used 866-512-5788
Service 877-207-1232

Passionately Pursuing Perfection in Baton Rouge

My new CT 200H is awesome!

by from Lafayette, LA |

When my daughter and I were on our way to Baton Rouge, I fully intended to test drive multiple brands of Car but my sale profession Gil, so impressed me that I purchased the first car I drove. He listened to what I was looking for then made suggestions that made sense. I always wanted a Lexus and also a hybrid since I drive so much and now I have the best of both worlds. Everyone was nice and went out of their way to make me and my daughter comfortable.

June 26, 2014

The CT 200H is a great vehicle, and we're glad our team was able to get you into it! We hope you and your daughter are enjoying it. Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review!

Very pleased

by from Broussard, LA. |

Easiest car puchase ever. Assisted by Martea, who was helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and not pushy, we had a pleasant car buying experience.

New Lexus

by from Baton Rouge, LA. |

Michael Strate(client specialist) recommended Byron George as salesman. Both were great. Shirley Patterson is repair agent and we LOVE her. Her brother, Ricky Patterson, is financial agent and was easy to deal with. All 4 were SUPERB !

July 8, 2014

Thanks for the great review all around, Boyd! We're glad you had a superb experience with Price LeBlanc Lexus. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Purchased LX570 From Price LeBlanc

by from Baton Rouge, La. |

Byron George sold us our LX570. The process was very helpful and easy. They(Byron and Johnny) worked with us over a period of a couple of months. They were very professional and we would definitely recommend them to a friend.

July 8, 2014

We're glad you had a five star experience with us, Al! It's a great feeling when we're able to get our customers into a new Lexus vehicle that's perfect for them. Your recommendation means a lot. Enjoy your new Lexus!

Buying a New Car Was A Good Experience

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I had a very good experience buying a slightly used 2013 Lexus GX 460 from Price LeBlanc Lexus. There were several vehicles of different ages and mileage. Chris Caldwell was my sales consultant and was very knowledgeable about the vehicles, options and the entire process. I would highly recommend Chris and the Price LeBlanc dealership.

July 3, 2014

Thanks for the recommendation! To us, referring Price LeBlanc Lexus to friends and family is the highest compliment. Thanks for the five stars and taking the time to share your experience.

Great Salesperson, Great Dealership & a Great SUV!

by from Prairieville, LA |

We had a great experience purchasing our 2015 Lexus RX 350 F Sport (SUV), from Price LeBlanc Lexus, in Baton Rouge. Tracey Louis was our salesperson and she is very knowledgeable, polite, patient and extremely professional. Tracey also gave us a tour of the dealership, which is quite amazing. She also introduced us to several of her cohorts, who were all very nice and professional. We were very pleased with how Tracey handled the sale of our new vehicle and we highly recommend her and the dealership.

July 3, 2014

Glad you had a great experience with our new sales team and our dealership overall, Harry and Kathleen! You made a great purchase with the 2015 RX 350. Enjoy your new SUV from Price LeBlanc Lexus and welcome to the family!

"He spent a generous amount of time with me..."

by from Baton Rouge, Louisiana |

Mark Shea was very professional and pleasant to work with. He is extremely knowledgeable about the Lexus products. He cared about what was important to me and he spent a generous amount of time with me helping me understand all the features of my new car. Overall I would say that my experience with Mark and Price LeBlanc Lexus could not have been any better. Thank you. Kim D.

July 1, 2014

Thanks for the five stars, Kim! Glad that your recent shopping experience with Price LeBlanc Lexus was pleasant and professional. Enjoy your new Lexus!

David Fremin Sales

by from Baton Rouge La |

David Fremin was so professional and efficient when I was buying my car. I would recommend him as a fantastic salesman . My experience was awesome !!

July 1, 2014

Glad to hear your experience with Price LeBlanc Lexus was awesome, Janelle! We will be sure to pass along the fantastic feedback to our sales team.

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Mark Shea was my sales representative and I could not have asked for a better experience. Mark was very attentive to all of my questions. He was knowledgeable and eager to make sure that I understood how to take advantage of all the features on my car. Mark's pleasant, confident and professional demeanor is definitely an asset to Price LeBlanc Lexus.

July 1, 2014

At Price LeBlanc Lexus, we think it's important to listen to what the customer wants and to educate them on all the great features of the vehicle. It's great to hear you received just that! Thanks for the great review, Sharyn.

Awesome Experience

by from Baton Rouge, La |

My resent visit on June 19, 2014 to Price LeBlanc Lexus was greeted with a smile, much knowledge and experience by Byran George. My husband and I had only the intentions of viewing the inventory but fell in love with a sleek Buick Lacrosse on the lot. It took us two months to finally decide that the BMW was no longer the vehicle of choice for us. Byran and other friendly and eager staff made sure this was an easy transition for us. The customer service given was awesome even though we were not purchasing a Lexus our satisfaction and business with them was just as important as the next customer and it was most appreciated. Awesome Experience!!!

July 1, 2014

Glad you had an awesome experience! We hope you are enjoying your Buick Lacrosse. Thanks for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. Welcome to the Price LeBlanc Lexus family!

Great Experience

by from Baton Rouge La |

David, I wanted to let you know that I totally love my Lexus it is perfect for me. I also wanted let you know that Saturday with you and Victor was by far our best car buying experience ever. I look forward to a long and happy relationship with Price LeBlanc and I thank you and Victor for already showing me there is still a thing called service after the sell. Extremely Satisfied Lindsey & Danny Scott

July 1, 2014

Glad to hear you're in love and that we were able to provide you with your best car buying experience! Thanks for the five stars, Lindsey and Danny. Welcome to the Price LeBlanc Lexus family.