Price LeBlanc Lexus

Service 877-207-1232

Passionately Pursuing Perfection in Baton Rouge

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Price LeBlanc Lexus is the most helpful, courteous dealership! I didn't feel like I was buying a car, I felt like I was visiting with friends! Everything in the building is clean and polished, every employee is gracious. You can't find a better experience! Byron George did a wonderful job explaining all of the wonderful safety and luxury features of my new Lexus.

June 11, 2015

We love hearing you received exceptional customer service, Cheryl! Thank you for choosing Price LeBlac Lexus as your luxury dealer in Baton Rouge. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Relationships matter!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Just got a GS 350. My second Lexus from Price Leblanc. Both cars I purchased from Carol Bradley. She is such a professional! She treated me with warmth and respect and she really cares about the buyer and their needs in any situation. She gave me financial options for selecting the right car for my needs. Once I got my dream ride, Jake the tech wiz hooked up all my apps and the phone integration. This team is awesome. I could have gotten any luxury car, but Carol's genuine warmth makes car buying fun and no hassle. Relationships are most important to me when I am spending my hard earned money.

Great Service!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Excellent experience. Great staff and very simple process buying a used Lexus. The staff made sure the SUV was as good as new. Fantastic experience! Very pleased.

EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Gonzales, LA |

I was recently one of the very fortunate WINNERS of a New Lexus NX-SUV that was part of the "Driving the Future" Campaign for OLOL Children's Hospital. Everyone at the Price-Leblanc dealership was very enthusiastic about helping me with the process of winning a new vehicle and going over everything to make sure I understood how it works. Byron was my salesman and he was very helpful with explaining to me the different features of my New Lexus. I am very Happy & Grateful for my New SUV!!!

June 11, 2015

Congratulations on winning your new Lexus NX, Alicia! We want to thank you for participating in Our Lady of the Lake's Children's Hospital Driving the Future campaign as it benefits such a great cause. We appreciate the great feedback. Enjoy your new luxury SUV!

Great buying experience

by from Prairieville, la |

Byron George did a great job selling me the vehicle. No pressure and was able to locate a vehicle in the color I requested.

June 11, 2015

Linda, we're happy to hear the great feedback! We're glad Byron provided you with a pressure-free environment and found the perfect vehicle for you. Thank you for choosing Price LeBlanc Lexus.

Love my Lexus

by from Denham Springs, LA |

Chris Caldwell and his associate Byron were very friendly and answered all questions regarding my first Lexus purchase. I am very pleased with my car and my experience.

June 3, 2015

We're glad that Chris and Byron provided you with a five star experience! Thank you for choosing Price Leblanc Lexus. We love getting to be a part of a customer's first Lexus purchase. Enjoy it!

.price leblanc lexus is the best

by from baton rouge ,la |

my experience was on the most best experience i ever had. the sales man his name is chris caldwell helped me i felt that he was helping me to make my wife and i happy and just selling a car.

May 19, 2015

Jalal, we're glad we were able to find you and your wife the perfect vehicle. Thank you for choosing Price LeBlanc Lexus in Baton Rouge! We appreciate the great feedback.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Youngsville, LA |

The atmosphere at Price LeBlanc Lexus was very welcoming. Everyone was professional, respectful, and courteous. Byron made the car buying process easy. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle that my husband and I were interested in. Needless to say, we are very happy about our 2007 BMW purchase. We will definitely return to this dealership to purchase our next vehicle.

May 12, 2015

Professional, respectful, courteous - we love hearing that about our team! Thank you for choosing Price LeBlanc Lexus in Baton Rouge, LaShawn. We're glad our team found you and your husband the perfect vehicle. Enjoy your BMW, and we look forward to serving you both again in the future.

NEW CAR PURCHASE

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

May 8, 2015 i purchased my 2nd Lexus @ Price Leblanc Lexus. Needless to say it was a frightening experience just to purchase the car. The frightening experience was not about the salesperson(Byron) or the dealership, it was me. My 1st Lexus was purchased in 1997 and it is still going strong. Just not strong enought to travel the way i like to. My salesperson was phenomenal. Finance manager(Rickey) wonderful as well. Needless to say i felt like i was in school when my salesperson had to teach me everything from top to bottom. He was great. Little does he know, he'll be hearing from me on the regular. Loving my new car.

May 12, 2015

Thank you for returning to Price LeBlanc Lexus, M Anita Charles Keys! We're glad we could make the luxury purchase process as smooth and simple as possible. We're happy to hear our team was phenomenal! Enjoy your new Lexus.

First class dealership

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Easiest experience that I have ever had buying a car. First class.

May 4, 2015

Linda, we're so happy to hear it! Thank you for choosing Price LeBlanc Lexus as your luxury dealership. We appreciate your feedback.

Best car buying experience!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Our recent car purchase at Price Leblanc Lexus was an overall pleasant experience due to the teamwork of all the employees that assisted us. Internet Sales Associate, Carol Bradley, displayed courtesy and professionalism as she led us through the purchase process. Engin Sayal, Sales Manager, made the trade numbers and purchase numbers meet our approval. Melvin Burden, the Finance Manager, displayed all of the details and gave us a magnificent APR on the 2013 Lexus ES 300H. Jake Robin patiently explained to us all of the technology the ES offers. It is truly a magnificent automobile with such a smooth ride.

March 25, 2015

Lynda, thank you for the feedback! We're happy that you made your 2013 Lexus ES purchase at Price LeBlanc Lexus in Baton Rouge. It's great to hear our entire team was helpful and knowledgable. Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!