Naders Auto Center/NASA Brothers, Inc.

(2.0) 4 Reviews

8317 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615

Used 919-846-9450

Stay Away!!

by from Raleigh, Nc |

I bought a car from here that had a major problem. They kept trying to "fix" the problem with t no luck. I spent the $350 to have an outside mechanic tell me what's wrong with the car and take it back to Naders to get fixed since they were footing the actual repair bill. Well they blew me off and eventually I was traded into another car. That car was mostly okay minus a short in the radio that caused it to shut off a lot. It wasn't worth going back to them to fix it. I eventually needed some body repair that they said they could help me out with. Well... I picked the car up at night and my flashlight wasn't bright enough to show me the scrappy work they did. Within a month, my bumper had popped off on one side. Yet again, I vowed to never return and I haven't. They buy auction cars without knowing their problems, flips them enough to get them sold. Just bite the bullet and go to a big dealership.

upset buyer

by from Raleigh |

Stay away from these guys. I have sold two cars and have yet to get my bill of sale and every tag was not handled correctly.

Trustworthy, Nice, and cheap

by from Cary, NC |

I spoke with the head mechanic Shadi and he was really helpful. When other mechanics told me I needed a huge fix, he told me the truth and fixed my car efficiently and cost effectively.

Never seems to have the car that's advertised

by from Raleigh, NC |

This guy is bad news. Virtually every car that I've inquired about is oddly "no longer available." And they remain in the "inventory" section of his website nonetheless. He'll offer to "find" you a car, but I wouldn't give him the opportunity if I were you.