Love Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(2.5) 8 Reviews

1259 E Main St, Alice, TX 78332

Do not even go here.

by from George West, Texas |

The salesman was nice because he wanted to sell. The service is lousy when the truck needs repairs. We bought a lemon. It has had at least $18,000 done in repairs. Love just did almost $6,000 in repairs this time, which was paid ahead before service and it still is not running right. It is an 80 mile trip to Alice. It cost $200 to get the truck there by wrecker. Picked the truck up on Friday and it was not running right. It is Tuesday and they say we have to leave it because too many are ahead of us. A $6,000 repair should not have to wait in line. This is a work truck and it is needed to get to our customers for service. Love does not care because I feel they do not know how to repair the truck. Lemons are unrepairable.

Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Corpus Christi,Texas |

Tried to buy local.Dealers in area were not even close to the price I paid in S.A. Priced same equipped vehicle with no trade in.

Joe .. Three Rivers TX

by from Three Rivers TX |

The sale person did a very good job, showed me the unit, I test drove it, worked out a deal in short order and all went well

it was ok

by from corpus christi |

i probably will not reuutrun and if i do, i will definently pick someone else to sell me my car. they did not want to give me much for my trade in. i asked about maybe trying to get a 2nd set of keys for the vehichle i purchased from them, and big surprise they never came through-

Corpus location

by from Corpus Christi |

I was in the market for a certain used vehicle. I could not get them to call me back with a trade in value and ended up buying a similar new vehicle from another dealer. When I went to pick up my trade in they verbally abused me like you would not believe (the general manager). I will never buy from them under any circumstances.

No Where Else

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

could I find so many little deals and savings off the sales they already had. I personally had came in for their annual buy 1 get 1 free sale they have around Valentines day, but when I found an agreeable vehicle and starting the bargaining process, I ended up getting a TON more for my trade than expected and they worked with my down payment, which was a big deal for me at the time, just wanted to say I really appreciate the way they helped work with me and the experience I had there!

Beware

by from Corpus Christi |

They offered me 55% of Kelley Blue Book on my trade. I don't have time to play there games.

Pleasently surprised

by from Corpus Christi |

After doing my research online and contacting their internet manager for information, I was contacted promptly with a straightforward response to all the questions I needed and then he offered me a better deal than I hoped for going into the bargaining phase. No gimmicks, just great service and a quality car for myself.