Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-429-6163

Your Way on the Parkway!1

Professionals

by from Lincoln City, OR |

Great group of professionals at Capitol Chevrolet-Cadillac. I was treated with respect and courtesy. One can't ask for anything more from a sales staff.

Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

June 10, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback Nevada Jimbo we really appreciate it!!

Great team, great service.

by from San Francisco, CA |

I was thrilled to find the right used Camaro convertible at Capitol, despite the dealership being located 600 miles away from my home in San Francisco. The team was very accommodating - they picked me up from the Portland airport and drove me to the dealership, and provided a full team to assist me throughout the experience - customer service, sales, mechanical, finance. This was my first car purchase so I had many questions, and I found the staff to be helpful, knowledgeable, and very friendly. I came prepared to inspect the car in great detail (coming from out of town), and I'm glad I did. The car was initially provided with bald performance tires and curb-bashed premium rims. Considering the vehicle was CPO and had only 18k miles, this was surprising, and frankly a bit concerning. The team was willing to provide new tires and replace the rims with a used set in much better condition, but not without negotiating and a fee. There was one other negative experience, but I'll note upfront the team did a great job fixing it. When I first inspected the car it hadn't been detailed yet, and I was promised it would look spectacular afterwards, which was fine with me. They completed the detailing while I was going through paperwork, and when I came out, I found, to my surprise, the freshly-detailed Camaro entirely stained with water spots. I was upset they hadn't been removed, and the team tried to explain about it raining in Oregon... only after expressing open frustration and some choice words did they agree to remove the water spots. However, as I said, the team fixed it - they brought the car back around for a second try 45 minutes later and it was completely flawless and beautiful. I was floored and truly grateful. On the whole, this is a good dealership with a strong, customer-focused team. I think that at all dealerships you need to arrive ready to identify issues and stand up for yourself; what makes Capitol a good dealership is their responsiveness to raising those issues and the relentless focus on the customer needs and experience. Thank you for selling me my very first car, a 2011 black Camaro convertible. I am thrilled with my purchase, and glad I chose to fly to Salem to work with Capitol. A special thank you to Darren for guiding me through the day, and to Rolo for his quick and beautiful work on the car.

Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

October 21, 2014

We are very happy that you had such a great experience and that you chose Capitol Chevrolet!!

Bad service.

by from Stayton, Or |

LOVE THIS COMPANY AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR. LOVE THE OWNERS. Everything about this company kicks butt EXCEPT the service department. The manager of the service consistently does not make things right for the employees cars that get worked on. It's so sad that employees have to go someplace else to have their car serviced correctly. And if its not serviced correctly they make it right. Unlike Aaron the service manager at Capitol Chevrolet. FRUSTRATING!!!!!!! You should be able to count on your own company. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company EXCEPT the service department!!!!! Sales, the collision center, and parts are GREAT!!!!

Be Careful

by from Keizer, OR |

Some used cars are considered "value priced". Probably a standard practice among all dealerships, perhaps a good deal, and I hope I received one. However, be prepared to find that something listed in the formal ad as a feature of the car (oh, let's say something like air conditioning, for example) may not mean that it is "functioning air conditioning".

New Car Purchase!

by from Portland, Oregon |

I tend to purchase vehicles about every two years or so. I have never had an exceptional experience until I came here. I had an awesome salesman named Aaron that knew everything about the Tahoe that I was looking at. I had a 2 year old Tahoe & I thought, what is he going to tell me. I was very impressed and wound up buying it. I would reccommend this dealership for the entire overall experience.

Used Car purchase

by from San Diego |

was able to help my daughter buy her car while out of state. It was a used car with 85000 miles on the car and it developed a problem immediately after leaving the lot. Jeff the General Manager was very nice, and he saw to my daughters car that it was fixed with no more problems. I give Jeff a real big thumbs up, He makes it definitely worth shopping at this dealer. I recommend this dealer

not impressed

by from salem,or |

just like any other dealership they want to give u the lowest price for your car but want top dollar for there car the dealership is in a brand new home with a floating golf course in there private lake no way you will get any fair price for your car or truck they have to pay for all that brand new stuff

Great service

by from Salem, OR |

Had my 08 Escalade serviced. I had to have the remote lock fixed and David in the service center was so nice. Shan the driver was very friendly and I appreciated the ride to work while they worked on my car. The repairs only took a few hours and it was ready for me sooner than I had anticipated. Can't wait to visit thier new dealership/service center next time.