Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

2855 Maple Ave NE, Salem, OR 97301

New 888-860-9051
Used 877-264-7807
Service 888-429-6163

Imagine driving a stylish and sporty Chevrolet or Cadillac in Salem by this afternoon!

Bad service.

by from Stayton, Or |

LOVE THIS COMPANY AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR. LOVE THE OWNERS. Everything about this company kicks butt EXCEPT the service department. The manager of the service consistently does not make things right for the employees cars that get worked on. It's so sad that employees have to go someplace else to have their car serviced correctly. And if its not serviced correctly they make it right. Unlike Aaron the service manager at Capitol Chevrolet. FRUSTRATING!!!!!!! You should be able to count on your own company. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company EXCEPT the service department!!!!! Sales, the collision center, and parts are GREAT!!!!

Be Careful

by from Keizer, OR |

Some used cars are considered "value priced". Probably a standard practice among all dealerships, perhaps a good deal, and I hope I received one. However, be prepared to find that something listed in the formal ad as a feature of the car (oh, let's say something like air conditioning, for example) may not mean that it is "functioning air conditioning".

New Car Purchase!

by from Portland, Oregon |

I tend to purchase vehicles about every two years or so. I have never had an exceptional experience until I came here. I had an awesome salesman named Aaron that knew everything about the Tahoe that I was looking at. I had a 2 year old Tahoe & I thought, what is he going to tell me. I was very impressed and wound up buying it. I would reccommend this dealership for the entire overall experience.

Used Car purchase

by from San Diego |

was able to help my daughter buy her car while out of state. It was a used car with 85000 miles on the car and it developed a problem immediately after leaving the lot. Jeff the General Manager was very nice, and he saw to my daughters car that it was fixed with no more problems. I give Jeff a real big thumbs up, He makes it definitely worth shopping at this dealer. I recommend this dealer

not impressed

by from salem,or |

just like any other dealership they want to give u the lowest price for your car but want top dollar for there car the dealership is in a brand new home with a floating golf course in there private lake no way you will get any fair price for your car or truck they have to pay for all that brand new stuff

Great service

by from Salem, OR |

Had my 08 Escalade serviced. I had to have the remote lock fixed and David in the service center was so nice. Shan the driver was very friendly and I appreciated the ride to work while they worked on my car. The repairs only took a few hours and it was ready for me sooner than I had anticipated. Can't wait to visit thier new dealership/service center next time.