All Star Hyundai Volvo

Service 888-808-0910

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I just purchased my second Hyundai from Allstar Hyundai and this time was just as FABULOUS as the first time. The sales staff and management are very helpful and have gone out of their way on more than one occassion. Ther service department have also been just as wonderful. They have done a great job keeping me up to date with services needed with my previous car and I LOVE the fact that I get my car back cleaner than it was before the service. I have no doubt that I will recieve the same great customer service with my newest purchase.

June 9, 2014

Tracy, thank you so much for your kind words. We value you as our customer and strive to provide you with the best experience every single time. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

"All Star" "Ten Stars" Experience!

by from Walker LA |

The best car buying experience in over 40 years! We purchased our first car 48 years ago and through the years with three daughters we have purchased many vehicles. This recent experience was beyond a doubt the best. It's still hard to believe that we were able to locate, test drive, purchase, complete all the paper work and drive away in our Sonata Hyundai in such an easy and fast manner. Greg and the whole All Star Team were amazing.

October 6, 2014

Thank you for your review James! We are thrilled that you had a positive experience, Greg and the entire All Star Hyundai team appreciates your feedback. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you. Welcome to the All Star Family.

Great Buying Experience

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I didn't come in to buy a new car, I came in to get my current one serviced. But after talking with a salesman we sat down and hammered out a good deal for both of us. I will purchase my next car here as well.

September 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to ensure we are providing a great experience for our customers and we are elated to see that you are happy with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you again soon and welcome you to our All Star family!

Unprofessional, condescending service dept

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I've purchased 2 vehicles from them and NEVER AGAIN. Brett/Brad (he never said his name clearly) made a very sexist remark to me when I asked about hybrids while I was dropping off my SUV for service. Apparently it's "too complicated for most women and it's just best to google it" according to him. He said this TO MY FACE in front of my children. Needless to say as a careered mechanical engineer for Exxon, I was quite appalled and insulted, especially for my children to hear that. Of course, conveniently, when I demanded him get his manager and repeat what he said he had to go "check on something" and would be back in a moment. I grabbed my keys off their counter and left. I can get an oil change anywhere. BEWARE LADIES, you're not smart enough to own a Hyundai according to their service technician.

September 30, 2014

Please accept our apologies. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and we will use your example in future training classes with the goal of not having another customer share your experience. We value you as our customer and we would like very much if you gave us another opportunity to earn your business.

SUPER SERVICE!!

by from St. Gabriel, La |

I brought my Hyundai in for new tires. The service department was excellent! These guys are always friendly and dependable. Even the service manager came out to thank me for my business.

September 10, 2014

Jared, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Hyundai, and we are glad you are one of them! Thank you for choosing our dealership and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great service

by from Baton Rouge Louisiana |

All Star Hyundai has excellent service and their facilities are above average.

August 26, 2014

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Hyundai, and we are glad you are one of them! Thank you for choosing our dealership and we hope to see you again in the future.

mrs.sandra m. cobb

by from baton rouge, la |

Great service and also very dependable. They do not push fixing anything that does not need fixing as I have asked about several things and was told they did not need it and other places I have been to always push extra work on you. Timely and courteous men and women who work there.

August 28, 2014

Sandra, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority. Thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

All Star Hyundai

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I bought my 2014 Genesis Coupe from All Star Hyundai and I have had it a week now. The car is great and the buying was process was great. Highly recommend to anyone in the market for a new car. Joey Dilorenzo was my salesman which made everything great. I did not rate the Quality of repairs because I have not had any repairs yet.

August 13, 2014

Michael, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Hyundai, and we are glad you are one of them! Thank you for choosing our dealership and welcome to our All Star Family.

Never disappointed!

by from Addis, La |

Each of my experiences with All Star Hyundai have been positive. Staff members are courteous and friendly and my expectations have always been met.

August 13, 2014

Sandy, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Really Easy and Amazing!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I just bought my 2014 Hyundai a few days ago.. The whole process was easy from test drive to finance. I'd looked at several makes of cars, but something really stood out in my initial call with Angela.. She was so kind.. Unfortunately , I came earlier than my appointment time because of the weather and didn't work directly with her as I had hoped. However, I was paired with Cherie and she was great!! She answered all of my questions and was real easy going just like myself..Once I got into the finance office, i was amazed at the awesome rate I was given.. I will definitely recommend my friends and family to All Star Hyundai..

August 2, 2014

Rebekah, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Welcome to our All Star Family, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Super Sales Team!!!

by from Baton rouge |

Great!!! I hated looking for cars in the past... Car salesmen can be like vultures! However, Kendall was great! I was able to look around without being hounded. He was honest and upfront about the entire process as well. Then, when one vehicle didn't work out Kendall and Patrick presented another car for me as an option but still Without the Pressure to buy a car just to make a sale. I really loved my car buying experience and I had an awesome experience. They will work to help you to the best of their ability to get you in the car of your choice, even with a spotty credit like I have. I really appreciate the kind, friendly, family atmosphere they have there. Kept up the good work!

July 15, 2014

Marla, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful sales experience. Reviews like yours let us know we are meeting our targets. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Welcome to the All Star family!