All Star Hyundai Volvo

Service 888-808-0910 Service 888-808-0910

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

We went to look for a car but were not really in need of one. However when we test drove a couple of cars at All Star Hyundai, the Sonata and the Elantra we liked the cars. We negotiated with the manager, switched from 2014 to 2015 and also changed our minds about the color several times. He was very patient and worked with us to give us a good deal. We were happy with the final outcome. We made a couple of trips on the same day as we had to think about it. We traded our old car and we got a fair price for it.

January 21, 2015

Dee, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to ensure we are providing a great experience for our customers and we are elated to see that you are happy with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you again soon and welcome to our All Star family!

great service

by from baton rouge,Louisiana |

The service is always fast and friendly. This is the only place I do business with

April 30, 2016

Mahmud, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our team is very happy to hear about your excellent review and we hope to continue to provide you with outstanding service.

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I had my oil changed and service was outstanding!!!! Mary was very helpful and knowledgeable.

April 30, 2016

Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. Mary and the team appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

TERRIBLE Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I have had my 2011 Accent in and out of the Service Dept around 13 times since I bought it in March 2011. I hear over and over, including this past Saturday (4/2/2016) "We cannot re-create the problem". I had to take the service department manager for a drive one day and kept him out until he realized I did indeed have problems. I sent the owner of the dealerships two letters and he did not have the decency to even respond. If there was a 0 Star for service that is what I would give this dealership.

April 10, 2016

Pamela our sincere apology. We are sending an urgent request to our management staff to contact you today. Again our apologies.

Great service

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Amazing customer service it made the car buying experience fun and quick

March 25, 2016

Ariana, thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review. We are so happy to hear that your recent car buying experience was fun and quick! We truly appreciate your business, welcome to the All Star Family!

Great & friendly help.

by from Plaquemine, LA |

My experience with All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge was really amazing. We were greeted right away and helped as soon as we walked in the doors. They did everything to help me get into the car of my choice and I really appreciated that.

March 23, 2016

Amanda, thank you for taking the time to share this great review with us and for being a great customer! We are thrilled to hear that your car buying process went smooth and easy. Congratulations on your brand new vehicle and welcome to the All Star Family! We look forward to having a lasting relationship with you.

OWNER OF GENESIS

by from BATON ROUGE, LA |

The service department is excellent. I recently had more service work completed. My experience was positive in every. One problem was difficult to diagnose. They solved the problem, received parts and fixed the problem. My service rep was Jeff who did a great job keeping me abreast of what was transpiring.

February 21, 2016

Joel, thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. The goal of our service department at All Star Hyundai is taking care of our customers. Reviews like yours let us know that we're achieving our goal and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. Thanks again!

Professional, courteous, service team!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

The service management and staff go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and help make necessary maintenance affordable!

February 17, 2016

Lauren, thank you for sharing this great feedback with us! The goal of our service department is taking care of our customers. Reviews like yours let us know that we're achieving our goal and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you again!

Mrs. Holliday

by from Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70817 |

This is now my 4th Hyundai and I could not be more pleased with the quality, service and care throughout the duration of my ownership. I always feel pleased with the time to service my car as well and I am greeted with a friendly and professional staff member every time!

February 12, 2016

Anne, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled your car buying process was smooth and easy. Thank you for being a loyal All Star Hyundai customer, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Wonderful salesman

by from Denham springs,la |

Rodney Hebert was my salesman.He was very very helpful.Ive always been a big fan of hyundai i have owned 3 already.

February 3, 2016

Melissa, Rodney and the entire All Star Hyundai truly appreciates your feedback and your business. Congratulations on your 3rd Hyundai! Thank you for being such a loyal customer, we look forward to seeing you again soon.