All Star Hyundai Volvo

Service 888-808-0910 Service 888-808-0910

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

We went to look for a car but were not really in need of one. However when we test drove a couple of cars at All Star Hyundai, the Sonata and the Elantra we liked the cars. We negotiated with the manager, switched from 2014 to 2015 and also changed our minds about the color several times. He was very patient and worked with us to give us a good deal. We were happy with the final outcome. We made a couple of trips on the same day as we had to think about it. We traded our old car and we got a fair price for it.

January 21, 2015

Dee, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to ensure we are providing a great experience for our customers and we are elated to see that you are happy with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you again soon and welcome to our All Star family!

Great service!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Timely and great service.Called and communicated what wasting done

Unsatisfactory Service

by from Hamming, La |

Very unsatisfied with the results of my visit yesterday. I brought my car in 2 weeks prior because of water leaking into the floor boards. Was told that it would take 3-4 days for the part to come in. Took 2 weeks. Was also told they would file a good faith claim to clean out water and clean carpet so it would have no future damage. Well while there I figured i would get my tires rotated. Granted I didn't have to pay for the part, labor, and was told by the service manager after our first initial conversation that since it had no signs of mold they really couldn't do the good faith claim so they would have their people go vacuum out what they could. Well 2 1/2 hours late im told my vehicle is ready, they only vacuumed out the front and did not do the back (at all) and now my car sounds HORRIBLE when I accelerate and slow down to a stop since they rotated the tires. This is not my first unsatisfied visit with them and I will DEFINITELY not EVER purchase another Hyundai from this dealership again!!

May 24, 2016

Charish, thank you very much for the feedback. We sincerely apologize for the delay. Please expect a call back from our service manager to further discuss to ensure we correct this problem. Thank you and have an awesome day!

amazing service !

by from Livingston, La |

went to buy a knew car an the dealership was amazing with the process

May 18, 2016

Larry, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. Welcome to the All Star Family, and look forward to seeing you again!

clean

by from gonzales, la 70737 |

go a 2016 sonata. at the time my husband was working. now his work slowed down to nothing.. love the car but canot keep paying notes....it is a lease. I thought any time I could turn it in and 500.00. and it would be taken back. 2 Fridays ago I went and talked to salesman that sold us the car..it was the 2nd car we bought there. I ask what can we do. he said see if a bank would finance it. well with husband not working I do not see that happing.... any help would b appreciated.

May 15, 2016

Hello Joan and thanks for the feedback. An urgent email has been sent to our management team to contact you to discuss your options. We wish you and your husband well and have an awesome day.

sERVICE

by from Baton Rouge, LA. |

Service very good as usual . The shuttle drop me off at work and picked me up once my car was ready.

May 12, 2016

Myra, thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We are very pleased to hear that you had another satisfactory experience with our service department. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service appointment

Warm inviting experience

by from Plaquemine, Louisiana |

Salesman was very informative and friendly. Very pleasant experience . Thank you All Star Hyundai

May 12, 2016

Harold, thank you the 5-star review! We are proud to have team of salespeople that are knowledgeable and can answer any of your questions. Thank you for choosing All Star Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you again!

great service and very relaxing facility

by from baton rouge,la. |

the representative spoke with me about the issues of my vehicle

May 12, 2016

Mary, thank you for the 5-star review! We are proud to have a team that is informative and can help answer any of your questions. We look forward to assisting your future automotive needs.

Terrible

by from Napoleonville , LA |

Hyundai of Baton Rouge : One word... HORRIBLE. I'm completely disgusted with my whole experience. Poor customer service in ALL departments from start to finish. I will never purchase a vehicle from the dealership EVER again, and I advise everyone to do the same!!

May 13, 2016

Emily an urgent email has been sent to our management team to follow-up with your concerns. Please consider contacting All Star's Communication Manager @ 225-925-2525 if you would like to further discuss with the goal of a possible resolution. Our sincere apologies and it is our goal to change your mind about our dealership. We will be speaking with you soon. Have an awesome day!

Great dealership, Great customer service !!

by from Lake Charles,La. |

Bought my first car here and they were awesome , went back for my second and had the pleasure of working with my same saleswoman Ms. Cheri and a the Internet manager Mr.Joseph ... They got me in what I was looking for, it was worth the 2 hour drive. I recommend the, to everyone I know car shopping, I will definitely keep my business with them .

May 6, 2016

Ramzy, thank you so much for taking the time to share your VIP experience with us! We are so thrilled Ms. Cheri was able to assist in your car buying experience again! The entire All Star team thanks you for allowing us to earn business and continuously choosing us for all of your automotive needs. We value you as our customer, and welcome to the All Star Family, again!