All Star Hyundai Volvo

Service 888-808-0910

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Five Star Quality

by from Addis, La |

I purchased my vehicle at this dealership and have returned for service and maintenance. I am always pleased with the courteous, friendly customer service as well as being satisfied with any work being done.

December 29, 2014

Sandy, we are pleased to hear your experience at All Star has been a good one. Thank you for sharing your review with us and for choosing our dealership. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the service you have received and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

We went to look for a car but were not really in need of one. However when we test drove a couple of cars at All Star Hyundai, the Sonata and the Elantra we liked the cars. We negotiated with the manager, switched from 2014 to 2015 and also changed our minds about the color several times. He was very patient and worked with us to give us a good deal. We were happy with the final outcome. We made a couple of trips on the same day as we had to think about it. We traded our old car and we got a fair price for it.

January 21, 2015

Dee, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to ensure we are providing a great experience for our customers and we are elated to see that you are happy with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you again soon and welcome to our All Star family!

service is great and commendable!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Service was quick and commendable! Waiting room was nice,clean, and comfortable.

January 19, 2015

Our goal is to provide top-notch service so we appreciate your kind words about your experience. We would like to thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Volvo of Baton Rouge is the BEST

Amazing service. James M was the BEST!!! ask for him at Volvo

January 19, 2015

We are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience and thank you for coming in. Welcome to our All Star Family, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Awesome/ perfection

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

This has been by far my best experience with my vehicle repairs.

January 3, 2015

Dianne, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority. Thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

FIRST TIME BUYER and VERY SATISFIED W/EXPERIENCE

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I'm a first time Hyundai buyer. I couldn't be happier with my experience and Joseph Di Lorenzo was my sales person. I'm a researcher by profession and spent a week researching the safety ratings (NHITSA - Consumer Reports- JD Powers etc.) and value for the $ before contacting dealerships. Although I typically keep a vehicle for 7+ years, I also factored in resale within 3/5 years in my decision. And, I dread the typical sales experience that goes with buying a new car. Joseph Di Lorenzo answered all my questions about the three cars I test drove. He clearly understood and focused on the features, functions, and price considerations that were important to me. Di Lorenzo answered all my questions. There was absolutely no pressure applied. No trash talking of the other manufactures and models that I had researched and test driven. I left the All Star dealership telling Joseph that I would be making a decision that day. I returned a purchased my car. Likewise, my experience with Adrian in finance was excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Joseph Di Lorenzo and the staff at All Star Hyundai to a friend.

December 23, 2014

Dee, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled you had a good experience with no pressure. Please know that we will always be here for you. Thanks for being a great customer and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

slow to replace brake light

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

from beginning of appointment time to leaving it was 1 hour 45 min - just to replace 1 brake light

December 8, 2014

Ans, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We want to ensure all of our customers receive a great service experience so we are saddened to hear that we fell short of your expectations. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We appreciate that you would still refer us to your friends.

Great sevice

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Bought a new car from this dealership. I was extremely satisfied with the service I was provided!

December 3, 2014

Thank you for writing this review, Carlos. We work hard to ensure we provide the best experience to our customers and are thrilled you had a very good one. Thank you for choosing All Star and welcome to the All Star Family!

Super Service!

by from Brusly, LA |

The scheduling and servicing of my vehicle was quick and courteous. Everything was done and a recall was repaired all in a timely fashion with a car wash!

December 3, 2014

Tiffanie, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Hyundai Volvo, and we are glad you are one of them! Our goal is to provide all of our customers with great service and reviews like yours ensure us that we are on the right track! Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Excellent Service!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

The staff is very friendly and professional! I love how they make each person feel important no matter the problem or how many people are waiting.

November 20, 2014

Chloe, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing! We are glad to hear you were happy with your recent service. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Very friendly, quality service.

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Service is always efficient and I always request the same mechanic who is friendly and professional.

November 6, 2014

Pat, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority. Thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.