All Star Hyundai Volvo

Service 888-808-0910

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

We went to look for a car but were not really in need of one. However when we test drove a couple of cars at All Star Hyundai, the Sonata and the Elantra we liked the cars. We negotiated with the manager, switched from 2014 to 2015 and also changed our minds about the color several times. He was very patient and worked with us to give us a good deal. We were happy with the final outcome. We made a couple of trips on the same day as we had to think about it. We traded our old car and we got a fair price for it.

January 19, 2015

Dee, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to ensure we are providing a great experience for our customers and we are elated to see that you are happy with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you again soon and welcome to our All Star family!

2013 Hyundai

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Great Service! The manger checked all aspects of my car and took care of it. To correct my problem he ordered two tires and replaced my old ones. That made my car stop pulling to the right. Yes!

August 29, 2015

Janella, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled your service process was smooth and easy. Thank you for choosing our dealership and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

8/26 visit

by from baton rouge, la |

Always excellent customer service experience. Easy appointment. easy pickup.

Great service!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Great service! The personnel always go over and above when servicing my car.

August 27, 2015

Anastasia, it's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our service department and thank you for the feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next service appointment.

service dept.

by from BatonRouge, LA. |

Pleasant wait time all steps were explained . The wait are was clean and comfortable.

August 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate your feedback and we want to thank you for choosing our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Had my car a full day. Did nothing.

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Warranty issue with vehicle. They had my car for 6 hours and "couldn't replicate problem". I was able to replicate problem immediately upon starting vehicle. I was told to try a different warrant center almost 30 mins away and to have a good day. I'll never purchase from here again.

August 27, 2015

Dr. L. thank you very much for your response. We are very sorry about your recent service visit. That is not at all an example of how we do business. I am having trouble pulling you records because I do not know your personal information. Please consider calling our Communication's Manager @ 225-925-2525 to discuss the events that took place. She is very interested in speaking with you with the goal of retaining you as our customer. Have an awesome evening.

All Star Hyundai Baton Rouge Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Went in to get an oil change, software update, and check tires. Although it took 3 hours, the waiting room is very comfortable and stocked with vending machines, water, coffee, bathrooms, and television. The servich tech that was assigned to my car was very informative and honest. Overall, I am satisfied with the customer service at All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge,

August 22, 2015

Kelsey, thank you for sharing your review with us. It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our service department and thank you for the feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next service appointment.

EXCELLENT

by from BR,LA |

Just would like to thank all staff members at All Star Hyundai, you all have been providing top services since I purchased my car 2 years ago, and nothing has changed. Thanks for always making the process painless!

August 19, 2015

Vivian, thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. The goal of our service department at All Star Hyundai is taking care of our customers. Reviews like yours let us know that we're achieving our goal and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for being a loyal customer, our entire team appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Review

by from Zachary, LA |

Technician couldn't find the problem. The people were nice, but holding on the phone for service in excess of 10-20 minutes and having to call about my car instead of them calling me over 1 1/2 weeks was a problem. They were very kind and i Didn't have to pay for their misdiagnosis. I've been pleased with my 8 year old Santa Fe.

August 18, 2015

Hello Walker and thanks for sharing feedback about your recent service visit. Our apologies for not giving the extraordinary service you are used to receiving. I have spoken to our service manager and your concerns will be shared with our entire service staff to ensure this does not happen again. I understand the vehicle will be towed back to our facility and we will work towards a positive resolution. Keeping you informed while your vehicle is in in for repairs is very important and we will do better. Again thank you and have an awesome day!

Truly All Star service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

When pulling up for my appointment it looked like they were slammed and it was going to be a while. My service advisor, Mary, told me it would be around an hour to complete all of the work I needed done. They had me in and out in 30 minutes!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better, more professional service visit. I doubt I'll ever go anywhere else.

August 14, 2015

Taylor, it's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our service department and thank you for the feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next service appointment.

A complete satisfactory experience

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Very pleasant. Tried hard to get exactly what we wanted and succeeded.

August 5, 2015

Louise, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!