All Star Hyundai Volvo

Service 888-808-0910

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Scheduled Maintenance visit dated 4/15/2015

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I scheduled the maintenance for the 30k mile service on 4/13/2015 online and received a confirmation call the same day from the dealership. I requested shuttle service to return me to my office once the car was in the service department. I have never been disappointed in the level of attention and respect that I receive from the Service Department. My vehicle was returned to me cleaner than it was when I brought it in, and the service was completed well before 5:00 p.m. In addition, the shuttle driver was polite and prompt. I get the rock star treatment every time I visit the dealership! I recommend All Star Hyundai to all my friends!

April 22, 2015

Terri, thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Thank you for choosing All Star and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Great, and fast service, and even included a wash and interior vacume and cleanup.

April 1, 2015

Ron, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We work hard to ensure we provide the best experience to our customers and are thrilled you had a very good one. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Saturday Oil Change Experience

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Went in on the weekend for an oil change. Young lady intended to be helpful, but quite simply did not have the knowledge to do so. Young man working at Service Desk was much better informed. I still do not know why it takes 1.5 hours for a scheduled appointment for an oil change.

March 11, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear you had a positive experience at our dealership. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Clean Facilities

by from BATON ROUGE, La |

I took time to make an appointment. The gentleman in front of me didn't. He was finished way before I was. What's the benefit of making an appointment?

March 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We want to ensure all of our customers receive a great service experience so we are saddened to hear that you did not. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you.

Roy McLin

by from Denham Springs, La |

On Friday Feb 13, took my Santa Fe Sport 2013 in for oil change & tire rotation. Oil got changed (or at least I assume it did) tires did not get rotated. And I know this because 1 of the tires is different from the other 3. In July 2014 I had a flat while in Texas and had to have tire replaced. Oct. 2014, took car in for routine oil change & tire rotation. Tire rotation wasn't done then either. Like I said the reason I know this is because of that 1 tire. I have always been treated well in the Service Dept. People are always very Friendly. But now my trust in them isn't what it should be.

February 18, 2015

Thank you for speaking to us regarding your concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our organization. Per our conversation, we were expecting you on Monday. Please give us a call to reschedule. We look forward to seeing you soon and making this right.

service is great and commendable!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Service was quick and commendable! Waiting room was nice,clean, and comfortable.

January 19, 2015

Our goal is to provide top-notch service so we appreciate your kind words about your experience. We would like to thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Awesome/ perfection

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

This has been by far my best experience with my vehicle repairs.

January 3, 2015

Dianne, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority. Thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Five Star Quality

by from Addis, La |

I purchased my vehicle at this dealership and have returned for service and maintenance. I am always pleased with the courteous, friendly customer service as well as being satisfied with any work being done.

December 30, 2014

Sandy, we are pleased to hear your experience at All Star has been a good one. Thank you for sharing your review with us and for choosing our dealership. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the service you have received and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

slow to replace brake light

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

from beginning of appointment time to leaving it was 1 hour 45 min - just to replace 1 brake light

December 8, 2014

Ans, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We want to ensure all of our customers receive a great service experience so we are saddened to hear that we fell short of your expectations. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We appreciate that you would still refer us to your friends.

Super Service!

by from Brusly, LA |

The scheduling and servicing of my vehicle was quick and courteous. Everything was done and a recall was repaired all in a timely fashion with a car wash!

December 3, 2014

Tiffanie, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Hyundai Volvo, and we are glad you are one of them! Our goal is to provide all of our customers with great service and reviews like yours ensure us that we are on the right track! Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you soon!