All Star Hyundai Volvo

Service 888-808-0910

All Star Automotive Is Your Full Service Auto Group

Santa Fe servicing

by from Baton Rouge, La. |

Everyone from making an appt. to checking out was so pleasant and helpful that they make it a wonderful experience. I love my Hyundai and they maintain it for me and keep it in great running condition. the topping on the cake is giving it back freshly washed each time! Thank you!!!!!!

Love my Genesis and this dealership!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I have to brag on the Hyundai company. They really know how to build a low maintenance vehicle. The $315 that I spent today for a coolant and differential service and a replacement for the undercarriage cover was the only time I have paid for maintenance that was not oil change or tire related! I even asked them to check the brakes on my 2010 Genesis with 70,000 miles and they said they were ok. Seriously? Who knows how many brake jobs I have paid for at the Toyota dealership over the years. The few little problems I have run across have been replaced at no charge. My friend has a 2009 Genesis and she has had the same experience with hers.

July 29, 2015

Robin, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled your service process was smooth and easy. Thank you for choosing All Star Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Outcome good, warranty covered. Process- terrible!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

My Santa Fe quit running and I had to be towed to the dealership. Did not have a loaner and was put on a list. Never was contacted by the service department as promised; I had to call each time to check on the status of my car. Four days into the process, once I complained to the Service Manager, things started to happen. Mysteriously, everything was covered under warranty, once I asked for the dealership's Manager's name. I have always been a loyal customer, bringing car to them for regular service and even bought a Volvo from the sister dealership next door. I will have to rethink where I take my car from now on. Still waiting on the loaner??!!

July 23, 2015

Ralph, thank you for the review. Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations. Your time is important to us as well. Please know that we will make the necessary adjustments to prevent another customer from having this experience. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by our organization and we are happy that we were able to reach a resolution.

Great servic.

by from Breaux Bridge,la |

Had oil changed. Always treated well and waiting area is very pleasant. Always ready when promsed or before.

July 14, 2015

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. The goal of our service department at All Star Hyundai Volvo is taking care of our customers. Reviews like yours let us know that we're achieving our goal and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. Thanks again!

Customer service up front was great BUT problems

by from St Francisvile, Louisiana |

I had a problem getting my registration and was put off by the finance person repeatedly. Drove an hour from St Francisville to pick it up more than once and it took one of the managers a few days to figure out the problem. Their mistake and my inconvenience . This dealership solicited my business for a refi and I was treated poorly until I spoke with Shane Smith. He did what he could but I would never go back to this dealership as long as the same person is in the finance dept.

June 20, 2015

Thanks for bringing that information to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our organization. It is our goal to completely satisfy our customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Scheduled Maintenance visit dated 4/15/2015

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I scheduled the maintenance for the 30k mile service on 4/13/2015 online and received a confirmation call the same day from the dealership. I requested shuttle service to return me to my office once the car was in the service department. I have never been disappointed in the level of attention and respect that I receive from the Service Department. My vehicle was returned to me cleaner than it was when I brought it in, and the service was completed well before 5:00 p.m. In addition, the shuttle driver was polite and prompt. I get the rock star treatment every time I visit the dealership! I recommend All Star Hyundai to all my friends!

April 22, 2015

Terri, thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Thank you for choosing All Star and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Great, and fast service, and even included a wash and interior vacume and cleanup.

April 1, 2015

Ron, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We work hard to ensure we provide the best experience to our customers and are thrilled you had a very good one. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Saturday Oil Change Experience

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Went in on the weekend for an oil change. Young lady intended to be helpful, but quite simply did not have the knowledge to do so. Young man working at Service Desk was much better informed. I still do not know why it takes 1.5 hours for a scheduled appointment for an oil change.

March 11, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear you had a positive experience at our dealership. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Clean Facilities

by from BATON ROUGE, La |

I took time to make an appointment. The gentleman in front of me didn't. He was finished way before I was. What's the benefit of making an appointment?

March 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We want to ensure all of our customers receive a great service experience so we are saddened to hear that you did not. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you.

Roy McLin

by from Denham Springs, La |

On Friday Feb 13, took my Santa Fe Sport 2013 in for oil change & tire rotation. Oil got changed (or at least I assume it did) tires did not get rotated. And I know this because 1 of the tires is different from the other 3. In July 2014 I had a flat while in Texas and had to have tire replaced. Oct. 2014, took car in for routine oil change & tire rotation. Tire rotation wasn't done then either. Like I said the reason I know this is because of that 1 tire. I have always been treated well in the Service Dept. People are always very Friendly. But now my trust in them isn't what it should be.

February 18, 2015

Thank you for speaking to us regarding your concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our organization. Per our conversation, we were expecting you on Monday. Please give us a call to reschedule. We look forward to seeing you soon and making this right.