Thornton Road Kia

1301 Thornton Rd, Lithia Springs, GA 30122

Used 678-715-5399

worst experience ever

by from Villa Rica, Ga |

My BRAND NEW CAR was completely covered in swirl marks..... along with every car on their lot. We have been lied to by the dealership at every turn and they have completely ruined my car buying experience. Love my kia but will not give another dime to this dealership ...... I don't even won't the free oil changes they offered. I will definitely take it elsewhere for service.

SUPER

by from georgia |

The people here are out of this world. I got a phone call from the Customer Relations Manager. I was so impressed with the caring of this lady (Melissa) very much cares what the customers think. Great job !

Great follow up on internet request

by from Atlanta, GA |

I used Cars.com to research a vehicle and was put in touch with the internet sales manager who immediately followed up with me. My questions were answered very promptly and professionally. This was overall a great experience. Thanks Cars.com & Kia, keep up the good job!

bad experience

by from douglasville, ga |

this place does not know how to sell cars correctly, they sell the car to you and then call a week later wanting you to return the car to them and then won't pay what they owe you. overall very poor dealership that i will never do business with again.

Thornton Road Kia responded to this review

May 6, 2011

My name is James Sanders and I am the Internet Sales Director for Douglasville Kia. I am sorry for your poor experience here at Douglasville Kia. The situation does not sound like a normal occurrence. As far as what we may owe you I have no knowledge of this. Please contact me directly so that I may resolve this issue for you personally. My number is 678-715-5399. Thank you and again I am sorry for your poor experience here at Douglasville Kia as we are constantly striving to insure excellent customer service and satisfaction.