Thornton Road Kia

1301 Thornton Rd, Lithia Springs, GA 30122

New 888-355-6115
Used 888-282-7824
Service 888-357-4125

Great follow up on internet request

by from Atlanta, GA |

I used Cars.com to research a vehicle and was put in touch with the internet sales manager who immediately followed up with me. My questions were answered very promptly and professionally. This was overall a great experience. Thanks Cars.com & Kia, keep up the good job!

Great Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I purchased a 2015 Kia Forte and had a very good experience at the dealership. This was my first major purchase and I would recommend this dealership to any and all my friends. Thank you again Thornton Rd Kia.

WONT GO THERE AGAIN EVEN FOR SERVICE

by from TEMPLE,, GA |

OUR 1ST EXPEREINCES THERE WAS AWESOME ,,,,,,, DOWN HILL FROM THERE 180 DEGREE TURN WILL NOT RETURN

Survey

by from Villa Rica, GA 30180 |

I have been a patron of this dealership for approximately six years. I am always pleased with the services and professionalism of the employers. Norris Grimes sold me a Kia Soul 2014 in June of last year. Norris always handles himself in a professional and caring manner. Tommy Wallis and Dave Ciporkin in the Service Department were very instrumental in the scheduling and repair of my car on April 22, 2015. The service rendered to me by the above mentioned personnel was very professional and showed they cared about my comfort and taking care of my Kia in an efficient and timely manner. Very grateful to Kia and its employees for their excellent services.

Review of Thornton Road Kia

by from Powder Springs, GA |

I had a very pleasant experience. I got to the dealership just before my appointment time which was noon. I was greeted pleasantly and my car was brought right in. Both of the recalls were corrected very quickly and my car received a complementary wash...I am very pleased and would most certainly recommend Thornton Road Kia service department.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

I bring my 2013 Kia Soul to this location and they have never disappointed me... I work with David everytime and he is awesome... He makes it a point to make you feel as if you have known him for years... I recommend this location to any and everyone...

Kia Soul 2015

by from Lithia Springs,Ga. |

Great Company, We bought our Soul in 2014 very friendly and willing 2 work with us....:)

OIL CHANGE

by from Atlanta, GA |

Everything was handled excellently! I enjoyed the service and will return

"Efficient, Friendly, Comfortable, Kia Service"

by from College Park, GA |

I chose this Kia location because I was not pleased with the environment at the Kia location where I purchased my new Kia. From the minute I walked to the service desk, I was welcomed with a smile and acknowledgement of my appointment. I was told how long my wait would be and then I was directed to a customer waiting area that was clean, quiet, comfortable and appealing to the eye. Each time a Kia employee came through the area, they spoke or smiled and made me feel that I was valued and in the right place. One of the salesman came over and talked to me about my Kia and offered me bottled water from a dispenser that read "for customers only." And, once my car was serviced, they offered to wash my car free of charge! I truly enjoyed the no hassle, kind service I received at Kia on Thornton Road and any Kia business I have in the future will go to this dealership.

Quick service, clean facility, very accomadating.

by from Douglasville, GA |

Was dreading having to take car in for recall service. When I arrived was immediately greeted with happy service manager and staff. Waiting room was clean and comfortable. Will return here for service if necessary,

Love it

by from Atlanta, ga |

Thorton Road Kia has been awesome! From purchase to routine service I've had nothing but a pleasant experience!