Thornton Road Kia

1301 Thornton Rd, Lithia Springs, GA 30122

New 888-355-6115
Used 888-282-7824
Service 888-357-4125

Great follow up on internet request

by from Atlanta, GA |

I used Cars.com to research a vehicle and was put in touch with the internet sales manager who immediately followed up with me. My questions were answered very promptly and professionally. This was overall a great experience. Thanks Cars.com & Kia, keep up the good job!

Great service @ Thornton Rd. Kia

by from Powder Springs, GA |

My experience was great! I needed an oil change. I had no appointment, but they got me in and out. I really like that you can see your car being serviced because the bays have cameras.

very nice and clean facility

by from douglasville, georgia |

I was very upset that my check engine light came on and I had to take my car in. It was still under warrenty and they were very nice about checking everything out and fixing the problem while I was there.

Slow.

by from Douglasville, GA |

I went in for an oil change which took about 30-45 minutes. I was told that I wouldnt be about to receive tge complimentary car wash because the wait was long, which was fine because I had something to do afterwards. I saw them bring my car out and as I began to walk to the front I noticed they pulled it back in. So I sat back down. Looking at the video, I couldn't tell what they were doing so I went to the front desk and the girl told me that would be just a little while longer. I say back down for a moment before going back to the front where I was told that there has been a recall and they were fixing it note since I was already there. (They should have told me that in the beginning). Had I known I'd be there that long I should have gotten the wash anyway. If I didn't have the free oil change voucher I would have left. I don't think I will return as a paying customer.

Great everything!

by from Douglasville, Ga |

Everything about this dealership is amazing! The salesmen are catering to your needs at all times. While getting my oil changed I able to sit down and relax with a muffin and coffee in the morning and watch where my vehicle is through cameras. Also I love that I am able to get a free complimentary car wash after getting my car serviced! I love Kia!

Great Service

by from Dallas, GA |

Ease of service appointment. Great service by all employees delt with.

by from Atlanta, GA |

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER CAME ACROSS. I HAVE BEEN HUNG UP ON WHEN I ASKED FOR THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP SUPERVISOR BECAUSE SHE HUNG UP ON . PUT ON HOLD THE FIRST TIME 10 MN. I CALLED AGAIN GUESS WHAT I AM ON HOLD NOW FOR OVER 10 MIN NOW. THEY HUNG UP ON ME AGAIN..

Failed to follow through with purchase agreement.

by from Atlanta, Ga. |

My wife had picked out a 2015 Kia Soul last week. It had all the options she wanted except for heated leather seats. I went to the dealer and was told that they could be added and proceeded to try to reach an agreement on the purchase price. I thought we had reached an agreement that I was asked to initial before we could proceed, which I did. The manager and salesman went to a different location to do whatever they do and came back with a different price and also told me that the dealership could not put in the heated leather seats for the higher price and that I could pay to have them put in later.

recall

by from carrollton,ga |

the recall problem went I guess. it was done quickey

Service visit

by from Marietta, GA |

Great customer services and I will return here. I would recommend the service department..

Ms. Green

by from Lithia Springs, GA |

My experience was good on the day I bought two tires.