Exotic Auto Group

541 Spring St, Elizabeth, NJ 07201

BAD,BAD

by from ELIZABETH NJ |

WILL NOT BUY ANY CAR FROM THIS RAT NEST. THE PEOPLE THE WORKS HER HAS NO CLASS

IF YOU WANT A BMW MUST GO TO EXOTIC!!!!!!

by from NJ |

I HAD A CLS AND WANTED TO UPGRADED TO A S550 ...SO I WENT TO EXOTIC LAST FRIDAY TO SEE A BLACK ONE THEY HAD...BUT WHEN I GOT THERE I FELT IN LOVE WITH A WHITE 750LI THEY HAD..THIS PLACE LOOKS LIKE A BMW DEALERSHIP ONLY WITH ALOT BETTER $$$$$...THEY HAVE EVERY BMW YOU CAN THINK OR WANT....ILL DEFF BE BACK FOR MY NEXT CAR...MYB M6 NEXT TIME ...I WILL RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS THIS PLACE..SO IF U WANT A TOP NOTCH CAR GO AND SEE SAL HE WAS THE 1 WHO HELP ME OUT HIS A MANAGER THERE...THANKS ALOT SAL..ILL SEE YOU IN 2YEARS...

GREAT DEALER!!!!

by from ny |

Top notch selection of luxury cars. They only deal with luxury cars. Ive bought 3 cars from them and traded in 1. Reliable and stand by their word. If there i one person that makes this dealership awesome is SAL. He's the manager you need to go and ask for. Highly recommend this dealership. Im definitely coming back here.

Great servicie

by from New York ny |

I just finance my son a Mercedes s550 and I have. To say that the car was in perfect condition , I was help by Louis omg great service they gave me a great rate didn't think used car lot could give does rates 1.99 I couldn't believe it I have to say it was a great experience ....

BEAUTIFUL CARS, GREAT PRICES!!!

by from HOBOKEN, NJ |

WENT TO THE LOCATION OVER THE WEEKEND, SAW VARIOUS VEHICLES, MY CHOICE WAS A 2008 BMW 328I. I FELL IN LOVE ONCE I STEPPED IN THE CAR. LOW MILES, AND STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY. THEY HAD JUST SERVICED THE VEHICLE. I LEFT WITH A GREAT DEAL AND CAR. WOULD RECCOMEND THEM TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Very unprofessional , Bad Customer Service

by from Reading ,Pa |

Called dealer about a car I seen on cars.com. Dealer said they had the car. Told them i had a trade in to consider. They told me to bring it in. The next day I called them and told them I am on my way cause I lived almost 2 hours away. Drove to the dealer and they told me the car was sold. I Called 2 hours ago and they acted like nothing was wrong. They acted very unprofessional and bad mouthed another dealer. Didn't even apologize for wasting my time. I actually work in the car business and I can tell you never have I seen such ignorance.

Exotic Auto Group responded to this review

November 11, 2012

Everyone of our employee is professionally trained and have been certified in a six week training for sales and service and I am sure nobody here has bad mouthed another dealer.

GREAT DEALER

by from lancoster pa |

When I was in the market to buy my daughter a car, I went straight to Exotic Auto, because I've bought my car from them before, and I still love my car, so I'm hoping my daughter will love her car for years to come. So far, so good!

Great Service

by from Jersey city, nj |

I just bought a Chrysler 300. It is in excellent conditions, brought it to get serviced Chrysler told me it didnt have anything wrong with it. Great service and nice cars.

Great car

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

I've purchased a 2006 BMW 6series from this dealership. They helped me get approved for this car and I received a low interest rate. The salesman helped me from step one to the end. Overall great experience, will recommend them to family and friends

A bunch of liars!

by from Maryland |

I live over 250 miles away from this dealer. I was told the car had no scratches or dents in excellent condtion. I took a train there to purshase this vehicle (spent $400 on tickets)They knew I was coming by train. When I arrived the vehicle was not there, they claimed it was getting detailed. After waiting 2 hours, they bring the car to me in the dark, so I couldn't see the condtion. The vehicle was filthy and smelled like fresh paint. I drove it to a gas station to look at it in the light, and it was covered with dings and schratches and also a big dent on the rear left fender. This dealer was one o the most unprofessional people I have dealt with. They knew I was coming long distance, and they totally misrepresented this vehicle to me.

Exotic Auto Group responded to this review

November 11, 2012

If supposedly that was the story customer should of never purchased vehicle and gladly just like the customer was picked up at the train station by our great staff they would of been dropped back off by us.