Passport Toyota Scion

5050 Auth Way, Marlow Heights, MD 20746

New 888-335-2081
Used 888-690-4522
Service 888-355-7133

The PASSPORT Edge - See how much more you get!

Evelyn W

by from Temple Hills MD |

Passport Toyota is A one in my book. The whole dealerships is superior. I would recommend passport Toyota to my family and friend and anybody that might be looking to purchase a new or used automobile.

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Indian head, md |

I truly appreciate the services received from this dealership. I was treated with respect, I was given a good price and I called first to check if the kind of vehicle I wanted was available. I was debating if I should have gone to Va but I ended up at this location. Overall, I would recommend this place to anyone on the market to trade their vehicle or on the market to buy a new car

WORST CAR DEALER!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Washington DC |

This place is terrible. I went into the dealer already knowing I wanted a Corolla. I had spoken with Jimmy on the phone who had seemed nice. But when I got there I dealt with Kamal and Eddie (spelling?) the English/Australian guy. They offered me a price for a Corolla but ended up going back on it. A few things bothered me. They kept telling me they were losing money on the car...which is clearly not true for a brand new car. When I asked why I couldn't get the original price they had offered me, they said it wasn't possible because they had met their quota. Eddie then asked me if I thought every customer was getting the same price, which I thought was rude. Shouldn't every customer get the same price for the same product? Lastly they sent me spam saying any reasonable offer would not be turned down for a new car. When I offered them the original price ($500 cheaper), they said no. I asked them to explain their email, which they clearly could not. This car dealership is a joke and you should not shop there. They probably treat you even more terribly once you buy a car from them.

mike davis rocks at passport toyota.

by from Washington, dc |

Mr. Mike Davis assisted me with purchasing a 2014 Toyota corolla. While the car buying process can be difficult he made it seamless with his amazing customer service and great eye for selection. The whole process takes a few hours but they flowed and i ended up leaving feeling amazing and grateful. Throughout the process he was honest and kept in mind my budget and needs. hes the type of person who needs to get a promotion because he represented Passport Toyota as a great brand. I would recommend him to anyone I know and keep myself attached to this company for a long time running.

Passport Nissan is Great (especially Pablo &Mike)

by from Washington, DC |

My experience at the dealership was absolutely amazing. Both Pablo and Mike made my shopping experience seamless. I was able to find an amazing vehicle in the style and price range I was looking for at this location, without any hassle or hesitation. They were extremely knowledgable about the vehicles and the products and I am thrilled to have made my purchase.

Good customer service...

by from Forestville, MD |

Great customer service. Our salesperson, Cornelius was a man of his word and executed everything he promised. Kingsley the guy who did our financing was very cordial and resourceful and even assisted us with securing inexpensive and reliable car insurance. Michael was hospitable and friendly. Great atmosphere and car buying experience. We would definitely recommend this dealership.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Marlow Heights, Maryland |

Passport Toyota has the best EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I would recommend this dealership and give it a five star. I walked in looking for a used car and got the best deal on a new car.

SUPERIOR SERVICE

by from Ashburn,VA |

I bought a new 2013 Toyota RAV4 and the process was seamless. My salesperson Abeo was excellent and was very courteous. She was hands on and had everything ready for us before we got there. She explained the entire process to us and was very helpful.

Go to Bowie

by from Suitland, MD |

This dealership is trash. The guys that work in the service department clearly do not like their job and don't want to be their. Do yourself a favor and hop on the beltway and go to Bowie. It will be well worth the drive.

Excellent Service.

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I bought a used 2010 Toyota Corolla from Passport Toyota at 4725 Auth Place. The car's previous owner was a smoker but other than that the car is in excellent shape. I was on a very tight budget so Michael Davis and Jose Bustamante were able to work with me on a price I could afford. They both went out of their way to accomodate me so I was very impressed with their service. I would highly recommend Passport Toyota.

Worst experience of life. Shady financing practice

by from Orlando, FL |

Poor and shady credit and financing practices. Buyer beware. I Tried to buy a car from this dealership online from cars.com with pre-approved financing from Capital One Auto. I sent in email my blank check loan and truth in lending terms the night before. They said accepted it but needed me to still fill out their credit app. They called me at lunch time at to have me fill out their credit app. 2 hours after I applied online they emailed and called and stated the car was already sold that morning. Now they have my loan check and I have no car.