Passport Toyota Scion

5050 Auth Way, Marlow Heights, MD 20746

New 888-335-2081
Used 888-690-4522
Service 888-355-7133

Your PASSPORT to Savings!

Evelyn W

by from Temple Hills MD |

Passport Toyota is A one in my book. The whole dealerships is superior. I would recommend passport Toyota to my family and friend and anybody that might be looking to purchase a new or used automobile.

by from Fort Washington, MD |

We contacted Mike Davis in regards to a 2015 Toyota Camry. Upon arriving at the dealership, not only did Mike show us a Camry, but he showed us other options also. I am so glad he did. My husband and I are now proud owners of a 2015 Toyota Venza. Mike was very patient and he answered all of our questions. Our finance manager Kingsley was superb! I would strongly suggest that anyone in the market for a vehicle come see Mike Davis.

My 2015 Toyota Highlander

by from Fort Washington, Maryland |

This was the easiest experience I had purchasing a vehicle, Mr. Bill Anderson and Mr. Michael Delaney were very helpful and knowledgeable about the product, and I would recommend these people to all of my friends.

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I purchased a Toyota Avalon Limited a couple of months ago. I went into the dealership for my 5,000 mile service last week. The people were very friendly and went out of their way to ensure that everything was ok. I had a great experience and I look forward to my next visit.

2015 Toyota Highlander Limited

by from Washington, DC |

Mr. Mike Davis sold me a 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD back in January 2015. I am now the owner of a 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited that Mike Davis sold me. Mr. Mike helped me get out of my XLE into the vehicle I wanted. Not only is he a great salesperson, but he also helped me customize my new Highlander. I am very pleased with the services from Mr. Mike. My finance person Mr. Michael Delaney was super! I also want to thank Arash Khosh for putting the numbers together to make the deal worthwhile for me. The new facility is very nice. If anybody is in the market for a vehicle, please go see Mr. Mike Davis at Passport Toyota.

Blah Service frm Mgr but Great Team

by from Marlow Heights, MD |

So I am writing an updated Review. I was informed Passport mgr Ryan they had no pbligation to help me since they sold me used car without wheel lock. Svc dept never said it was missing since they dont look for it yet my car been here. i have extended and roadside assistance n financing. so guess my fault i had a slow leak n realized. this place is generally awesome. So disappointed.

Passport Toyota Marlow Heights 2015 Rav4

by from Marlow Heights Passport Toyota |

I was helped by Michael Hahn...this is actually my second vehicle financed at Toyota Passport of Marlow Heights. Michael always goes above and beyond to ensure excellent customer satisfaction. My first vehicle was a 2012 Rav4 which I was leasing. This time around I decided to finance my 2015 Rav4. Michael is always professional, helpful and friendly he leaves no questions unanswered. I will always go to him with any purchase I have. I referred a family member who also had the same experience. We need more sales people like him. I am completely satisfied and will be returning for my next upgrade :)

Great experience!

by from Washington, D.C. |

Buying a car at Passport Toyota was the best car-buying experience I have ever had. The entire staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. Our sales person, Bryant, the sales manager, Ashra, and the business manager, Kingsley, are all wonderful people who truly know how to support their customers and not make them feel pressured. Our add-ons were installed without issue and they look fantastic. We love our new Highlander Limited, and would recommend Passport Toyota to anyone considering a new vehicle.

Satisfied Returning Customer

by from Washington, DC |

Ever since I purchased my SUV in 2012, I have received nothing short of professionalism, courtesy and quality service from the teams. Their work is done expeditiously and right the first time. They treat me like I'm family. They work with me to ensure my satisfaction with all repairs, apply discounts and coupons and even give me hugs (Kyle). I look forward to a long relationship and perhaps another vehicle purchase in the future. :)

Service

by from Marlow Heights, Md |

Anthony Johnson is the best!!! So is Lisa. I recommend this service center to anyone.

by from Suitland, Md. |

Passport Toyota Service Center is awesome. I am treated like their only customer whenever I come in for service. I appreciate Lamone courteous service and I feel confident that my car is reliable. Thank You!