Briggs Dodge Ram of Topeka

3001 S Kansas Ave, Topeka, KS 66611

New 866-211-6249 New 866-211-6249
Used 877-214-6780 Used 877-214-6780

Love my 2014 Dodge Avenger!!

by from Topeka KS |

Our Salesman Craig was awesome! Still kinda shocked that I drove a 2014 Dodge Avenger when I started looking at used cars. Had no idea how affordable they really are! And the finance guys were terrific in getting us financed!!

Great service Department and no pressure sales

by from Topeka Kansas |

I did not feel pressured. I drove a Dodge Durango and when I told you it was too expensive you did not continue trying to sell it to me. Even though I really wanted it. The Service Department was working on our van and it took longer than expected. Jim Killough was the best to work with he went above and beyond his duties to make us happy. Thank you Jim.

I like their salesment and the detailing dept.

by from Topeka, Ks |

Everything went smooth from the time I walked in. Going home on Tues. I found out real quickly how the 4 wheel drive works on ice. I love my truck !!!! You folks did a great job detailing it, I just wish the roads weren't icy and messy going home, but the insides looks Greeeaat !!!

They take good care of us!

by from Topeka, KS |

My salesman -John Ard has been very accommodating with the issues that I have been having with my used Jeep. He contacts me consistently and I appreciate his willingness to take care of me. Our service tech (PAUL) is the best out there! We have everyone of our vehicles from Briggs and he ALWAYS does a fabulous job of taking care of our needs and keeping in contact with us.

Great service, great facility

by from Topeka, kansas |

Advisors are always helpful. Technicians always do a really great job. Never have had any problems. All the staff are friendly and the building overall is pretty clean.

January 13, 2016

Brandon, Thank you so much for leaving us a positive review, we appreciate it a lot! We are so happy to hear you had a great service experience. We strive for customer satisfaction everyday! If you ever need anything in the future do not hesitate to stop on by. The Briggs Auto family is always here to help!

Best car buying experience

by from Topeka, ks |

Nick & Pat why above and beyond to help us. They stayed late to make store we could drive away with our new car.

January 13, 2016

Jennifer, Thank you so much for leaving us a positive review! We appreciate it alot. We are so happy to hear you had a such a great experience with us! As you can see our employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction even if that means staying late! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and if you ever need anything in the future do not hesitate to stop on by. The Briggs Auto family is always here to help!

Great Experience

by from Topeka, KS |

Daniel was great to deal with. Very happy with my purchase

January 13, 2016

BJ, Thank you so much for giving us a positive review, we really appreciate it! We are so happy to hear you had a great car buying experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! If you ever need anything in the future do not hesitate to stop on by. The Briggs Auto family is always here to help!

Completely wrong!

by from Hastings, Nebraska |

Alright I was completely wrong about Briggs Dodge. They have really done everything they could to help me fix my car. Originally I did not think they would help but I was completely wrong. I am pretty sure most dealerships would just forget about you but not here. They remember who I am and know what the issue is and are doing everything to help fix it. This dealership is great!

This is why car salesmen get bad reputations!

by from Topeka, KS |

Worst experience with a dealer. Husband and I went in to lease a new Ram, we really liked the truck and were ready to buy. Once the salesman figured out what we did for a living we were talked down to and treated like we were just there wasting their time. We were trying to discuss price before pulling our credit or looking at our trade the salesman turned us over to his new car manager. The new car manager said that they wouldn't negotiate anything and told us to have a good day. My husband and I are both in sales and know that this isn't how it's suppose to work. Both the salesman and new car manager looked and acted like young punks who didn't want to be there. Mr. Briggs this is not acceptable.

Nice selection of Mini vans.

by from Manhattan Ks |

We purchased here because they had what we wanted. Pure and simple. Most dealerships had a selection, but they had what we wanted after going back and forth on emails etc. They hung in there with us and we bought because they wanted to deal with us.