Briggs Dodge

Briggs Dodge

3001 S Kansas Ave, Topeka, KS 66611

New 866-211-6249
Used 877-214-6780

briggs dodge dealer in topeka, ks

by from Topeka, KS |

We originally did not think about going to briggs dodge because we thought we had already found a few dodge caravan's for purchase that we liked. However, briggs dodge called me and told me the price of a new dodge caravan and we knew we could never afford one on our income. I told them this and they told us they also has used ones for sale for us to look at. We never thought they would have used cars which is why we never thought to look there. However, when we should up at 3:30 pm they showed us several different new and used cars and options with different pricing. We ended up buying a used one from them but it was only a year old with less thank 40,000 miles on it and it had everything we wanted in a minivan and an extra we didn't even know about. We didn't leave the dealer until 8:30 that night because they took the time to answer all of my question (I had alot) and they even helped finance us at a price we could afford! I had already looked at over a dozen dealers and while all the dealers showed me their minivans, Briggs was the only one that actually told me about each minivan, my option, and everything I would need to make an educated decision.

This is why car salesmen get bad reputations!

by from Topeka, KS |

Worst experience with a dealer. Husband and I went in to lease a new Ram, we really liked the truck and were ready to buy. Once the salesman figured out what we did for a living we were talked down to and treated like we were just there wasting their time. We were trying to discuss price before pulling our credit or looking at our trade the salesman turned us over to his new car manager. The new car manager said that they wouldn't negotiate anything and told us to have a good day. My husband and I are both in sales and know that this isn't how it's suppose to work. Both the salesman and new car manager looked and acted like young punks who didn't want to be there. Mr. Briggs this is not acceptable.

Nice selection of Mini vans.

by from Manhattan Ks |

We purchased here because they had what we wanted. Pure and simple. Most dealerships had a selection, but they had what we wanted after going back and forth on emails etc. They hung in there with us and we bought because they wanted to deal with us.

Love my 2014 Dodge Avenger!!

by from Topeka KS |

Our Salesman Craig was awesome! Still kinda shocked that I drove a 2014 Dodge Avenger when I started looking at used cars. Had no idea how affordable they really are! And the finance guys were terrific in getting us financed!!

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Topeka, KS |

My first time at Briggs Dodge. My only reason for coming in was for an oil change that I received at a fund raiser for my son's school. The customer service was good and I had no problems.

Original Parts

by from Holton, Ks |

I come here to get original Parts. I come here because they know what they are doing-They are Dodge!

Enjoy the Service

by from Topeka, Ks |

The service I receive at a competitor was poor so I started coming to Briiggs Dodge and love the way they treat me.

Enjoy the Service

by from Topeka, Ks |

Bought A new car in Lawerence

by from Topeka |

People wait at the door like voulters to get you to buy a car but then they tell you they cant help you went to Lawerence KS bought a new SUV no money down and even have bad credit the people there worked with me left there with a new car and a good interest rate. Leave Topeka if you want a good deal