Pacific Motors

Pacific Motors

530 W Anaheim St, Wilmington, CA 90744

Used 888-798-4812

BAD CREDIT?? NO CREDIT!! WOW!!

Had a GREAT experience

by from Long Beach |

Jerry and all the good people @ Pacific Motors treated us fair, and we got a great deal on our Yukon! When there was a problem with the truck a week or so later, Jerry fixed it NO QUESTIONS ASKED. We will be buying from them again! Soon.

July 31, 2014

Glad to hear that your Yukon is treating you well and so is Jerry :) Hope to see you back soon!

Great Dealer!!!! Great Service!!!

by from Brentwood, Ca |

I Purchased a 2008 Range Rover Sport. Mario & Aileen were very helpful and accommodating. I have now had my vehicle for about 6 months and have had no issues. I highly recommend this dealer!!!! Thanks!!

July 31, 2014

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit! Hopefully we see you again soon!

SCAMMER CROOK STAY AWAY

by from Canada |

To be the worst auto shop on the earth. I'm from Canada and I bought my vehicle from here they seriously ripped me The owner of the dealership is a crook and rude as****e . He made me cry on the phone because he was so rude to me when I received my vehicle there was numerous things wrong with it. They send it with a cracked radiator when I picked it up there was fluid coming out of it, The stereo navigation is broken the DVD player is ripped out of it. Since I've had the vehicle I had to put six grand into it.he completely ripped me off and was so rude I advised everybody to stay far away from this dealership. He is a crook A liar and he will steal your money and give you a piece of s***vehicle I wish I lived there so I could sue him... Do yourself a favor and stay away there is so many problems with my vehicle it is almost a right off all the lights on the engine light is on and the transmission is failing. All the engine lights are on and the starter is going bad to he sold me a lemon because he knew I was out of country!!! I should of read the reviews! There is terrible reviews on this business all over the Internet! They are complete crooks him And his receptionist they work together ripping people off! Terrible people! Stay FAR FAR AWAY

August 1, 2014

We strive for the best consumer satisfaction. we are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. We would like to make it up to you and earn your business back, please contact us at 310-834-1144

AMAZING DEAL ON MY AMAZING CAR!!

by from Van Nuys, CA |

After going to several dealerships and getting haggled, i finally found PACIFIC MOTORS. This dealership is the best used car dealer i have ever been too. Ill be honest, my credit isn't the best and they were still able to work with me! The car that i purchased from pacific motors was a 2003 BMW 745i. They got me in this car with a very reasonable down payment and amazing monthly payments. Whenever i have a problem i can call them and they are so nice and easy to deal with! I love this place! I will be back for my other car VERY soon!!

August 1, 2014

We appreciate that Brian. Its always nice to hear that you got a great deal and that we were able to get you financed! We hope you enjoy the 7 Series!

great customer service

by from Riverside, CA |

The customer service was great. I am very happy with the deal that I got. I drove almost 100 miles to get to this dealership and it was worth it. Small lot and packed with very good used vehicles.

July 31, 2014

Good to hear that the drive was worth it :) Even better was probably the feeling of driving 100 miles back in your new car! Thank you for the positive Review and hopefully we see you again soon !

Great Deal on my 2004 Range!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I have been looking for a range rover for quite some time now, and i finally purchased one from pacific motors a few weeks ago. The range that i bought was clean and mechanically sound. I also got an amazing deal on it, and great finance rates! If you are looking for a range rover or any good used car I'd recommend you check them out!

July 31, 2014

Perfect! Hope your enjoying the luxury that the Range Rover has to offer! Hope to see you back soon.

Best Dealer in Town !!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I bought a 2001 Mercedes Benz S55 from here! They gave me a great price and made the impossible ...POSSIBLE ! They got me approved with very little money down. Highly recommend these guys for your next car purchase !

August 1, 2014

I hope your enjoying the S55 has under the hood. Great car with sped and luxury. Hopefully we get to make a deal on another AMG soon.