Toth Auto Group

(4.2) 5 Reviews

18396 Se Mcloughlin Blvd, Milwaukie, OR 97267

Pleasantly surprised by a car dealer!

by from Clackamas, OR |

I usually hate car dealerships and their employees but this place actually was really good to me. I saw an e39 BMW on Craigslist , called in talked to their manager Jason about it and he texted me some additional photos of the car which was helpful. Anyways, I came in, test drove it and liked it. There was a check engine light that came on during test drive that worried me. He had me pull it into the garage and his mechanic checked the code , an o2 sensor broken. He said they'd fix it, so for better or worse, I took him at his word and traded in my Cadillac and bought the BMW. He said bring it by when I want and they'll replace sensor, anyway today I didn't work and they true to their word replaced the part. I was very happy to not only get a nice car but honest customer service. Very impressed.

Went car shopping... Day ruined.

by from Portland, OR |

Went in to just shop around and look at the car on the lot and when choosing one, their employee Greg was fine at first. But when it came to the paper work and everything, he was not helpful and rude. He did NOT know what he was talking about, did NOT know how to speak to customers, and DID NOT make me feel welcome or comfortable at all. Do not go there. Poor poor service.

bought a dodge pick-up

by from Hubbard, Oregon |

I bought a Dodge pick-up from Toth Auto Group and I have nothing but good things to say about this dealership, this is the second vehicle i have bought from this dealership.

bought a lemon car without leaving the dealership

by from Anonymous |

sold me a car that started overheating before even leaving the car lot,after signing and paying cash down.very dishonest and drove perfect when test driving.PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF AND DONT GET A CAR HERE!

Mustang Purchase

by from Milwaukie |

User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars by HUGH 07/05/2011 Just purchased myself a Mustang GT today from Gage Auto Sales, and I love it!! I saw the add on Cars.com and called the dealership to inquire about the car, the salesman I spoke to Chuck was very helpful. When I told him that I wanted a red Mustang GT I saw online, he responded with which one?! They had five Mustang GT's in stock!! I did not know they had so much inventory, so I went to the Web Site gageauto.com and there they were, they were having a big forth of July sale, and all the Mustangs were on ad. I left my home immediately and went to the dealership. Chuck let me drive all of them, after I choose one he had me in and out of there in less then 45 minutes, I was very impressed! He got me a CarFax when I asked for one, there were no games, I tried to pay less then the ad price, but I knew the ad price was fair as I have been shopping for about a week. The only thing that I can gripe about was the fact that they did not offer me a discount when I asked for one. That is a first for me, but the car I purchased was perfect, the dealership was clean, the salesman did not try to up sell me on try any "car salesman" tricks to confuse me. They even got me a loan at my credit union without me going into the office, AMAZING!! The dealership offered me great service and I was very impressed! Any body looking for a late model car should check them out, they had only super nice and clean cars, all the Mustangs were in excellent condition, I had a hard time choosing the one I did, but I got the car I was looking for!!

Very satisfied customer

by from Gladstone, OR |

Was shopping up and down Mcloughlin Blvd all day for a gas saver. My truck was killing me on gas. Most lots I got ten sales man all hounding me and usual games the used car guys play. I went to Toth Auto Group and they were very down to earth and friendly. Salesman asked my price range and after I told him, showed me several vehicles fitting what my wants & needs. He was the first salesman all day to listen!!! I test drove two cars and picked one. Paperwork was really quick. Took less time then a test drive and no hassles or waiting. Very happy. Go check them out. Good deals to be had.