Southwest Classic Cars

940 W Birchwood Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210

Used 602-290-6906

Maintenence supervisor

by from Globe, Arizona |

I stopped by just to look at the inventory. After Lee introduced himself, he showed me his truck inventory. I was very interested in some of the trucks he had for sale. We did test drives on everyone of the trucks Lee had shown me. We would get back from one test drive and he would have another truck ready to go. There was no pressure to purchase and Lee was very helpful. After about a week, I called Lee and told him which truck I would like to purchase.He took all my information and took care of the financing and all other details. He called me and we scheduled a date for pick up. All the paperwork was ready and the whole process took less than 30 minutes. The truck was detailed and ready to go. Lee was very professional and helpful. I would purchase from him again.

Southwest Classic Cars TOTAL NIGHTMARE

by from Agoura, CA |

Southwest Classic cars is a used car buyers NIGHTMARE. I purchased a truck from SCC in june of 2012 and 4 months later I still have not recieved any copies of the paperwork I signed and most importantly the Bill of Sale so I can register my truck here in California. Not only has Lee Blanton failed to send me my paperwork, he also wrote a very misleading decription of the truck. I quote " The Dark Blue paint looks good with some minor rock chip but is FREE FROM ANY DENTS DINGS OR SCRATCHES". This information is entirely false. the paint on the roof of my truck is peeling all over the roof, the paint on the hood cracked all over due to the excessive heat of AZ and poor mantaince and has a large goudge that was painted over with touch of paint, The entire right side is just like the hood all covered with cracks, and the left side of the truck is halfway decent except for the large goudge on the lower part of the drivers door that was also covered up with tough up paint, the tailgate used to be white and was repainted without taking off any of the mouldings or caps so behind that is still white and very visible. All in all i have had nothing but problems dealing with Soutwest Classic Cars and i would not recomend anyone to buy from them.