Elite Imports

4550 N Keystone Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46205

Used 888-428-0287

Elite Imports is the destination for Great Deals

They do good business, very pleased!

by from Indianapolis IN |

I was in need of a car with small amount of money and short amount of time and these guys took care of me! The receptionist, sales man, finance, service, and even the owner were exceptional. I had a hard time getting financed other places but they worked with me to get me into something I was happy with and I will purchase with them again and also bring my cars there for all service!! :)

Never responded to my email

by from Lafayette, IN |

I sent an email to inquire about a car they had listed and never received a response.

They take care of their customers!!

by from Indianapolis IN |

Good cars good people good service

by from Indianapolis ind |

This to me would be the best place in town to by a new car are a used car the people we'll work with you no matter what the problem is I have recommend this car lot to all of my friends and family you can not beet this and the price is right believe me try it and you we'll by it stop by and see for your self Johnny S

LOVE THESE GENTLEMAN

by from Indianapolis |

I went in terrified of investing in a used car. I had a trade in. As being a woman it's hard to find honest individuals in sales especially car salesman, but I stopped in not expecting to walk away with a new car and I did the process was easy and they have been very sincere. I had issues withthe car immediately upon purchase and they have honored there 3 month warranty and put me in a car to drive while I wait. I can't say nothing but good things about Sam, Matte and Issa and Steve the service man. Thanks guys for your help and concern.

y'all are awesome!

by from Dallas, TX |

I absolutely can't begin to explain how thankful I am for y'all. y'all really helped me get myself in a car and ready to go! SO MUCH APPRECIATION! amazing customer service! I'm so happy that my friend recommended me to y'all! I most definitely recommend Elite Imports to anyone who is in need of a nice looking car for a good price. thanks for your help Derrick! :)

Extremely considerate

by from Bloomington |

I had come in recently to purchase a vehicle. The salesmen helped me find the right car for me. I love my new car! The best decision I've ever made was coming to Elite Imports. Great service! They treated me like family and I was very grateful for it! I love Elite Imports and will absolutely recommend this dealership to everyone.

poor service. I

by from In Indpls |

The last time I wrote a review it was not posted. It was as if only good review were posted on this site. I have attempted to see a car at elite 3 times. each time I was told the owner was driving the car? Poor service.

Impressive Dealership

by from Carmel, Indiana |

I'm seriously impressed by how amazing this dealership is. Everyone is so nice, especially Noshi. He really helped me to get myself into the right car. I bought a BMW 325i. I never thought I could ever get a BMW for such an affordable price. I love my car and I just wanted to thank Elite Imports for everything. You guys were so welcoming and helpful. Thank you guys so much! My son is turning 16 so we are most definitely coming by your dealership again! Can't wait!

This place is where it's at

by from Indianapolis,IN |

My experience at Elite Imports was by far one of the best. The staff there were so nice and welcoming. I felt right at home. They took care of my demands without any problems. They fixed minor things that I needed in my vehicle for a really decent price and great quality. I will definitely come back and buy a car from them again. It's a great place, clean, elegant, and offers great deals for low prices. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a classy car for a cheap price.

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis |

I went to Elite Imports hoping to find a car. One of the salesmen, Essa? I believe his name was. He was extremely helpful! Truly knows his cars. He recommended a 2003 BMV 3 series. It was a very nice car. It runs great! One of the best experiences I have ever had at a dealership. They got my paperwork and everything done without me having to actually wait very long. The staff was amazing. They were all so friendly and kind. I recommend this place to anyone who want a car that looks good and runs great!