Elite Imports

4550 N Keystone Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46205

Used 888-428-0287

Elite Imports is the destination for Great Deals

I find the reviews hard to believe

by from Muncie, IN |

Most of the cars on their cramped lot suffer from man defects that are not seen when you look at the cars on the internet. I have visited this dealership three times over the past two years, each time I had to wait to be helped. The First Car I looked at was a BMW 740 Series, upon inspection, and when I tried to open the hood, the grill pieces fell out, I attempted to start the car, it backfired and died. When it finally started it ran and idled rough. I gave the key back to the salesman and left. (the other two cars I went to look at that day suffered from water damage and the window on the other car was missing on the passenger side) The most recent visit was to look at the Mercedes E320 I took it on the test drive, the digital dash parts don't display properly, the radio keeps muting itself, the rear window does not work and the car died twice on the test drive despite the add stating that the car has no electrical problems. I would def, be wary of this place. luckily I did not get a car from them. I actually bought one about 20 miles away at a Place Called Rock Solid in Westfield

What a Great Place!

by from Beech Grove, IN |

I have purchased my 5th car from these guys they are great to deal with and the prices are more than reasonable, especially if your buying cash! If your looking for a car DEF check them out.

nice x5

by from ohio |

My wife and I looked at over 100 dealers for our used Honda until we stumbled upon elite imports and Noshi It was so refreshing to find a guy that was just running a good business with no gimmicks, and we feel we bought a good used car at a fair and honest price from a fair and honest place. We will return (from 4 hours away) and do business again.

good deals!

by from bloomington |

I bought 2 cars for me and my son from this dealer, and I think this is the best one in Indianapolis! excellent services , clean and nice cars with cheap prices!

great services:

by from detroit, MI |

I took a trip and it was worth it .I bought my car from this dealership, great services, exceeded my expectation .

best dealership ever

by from cincinnati,oh |

i got a very good deal, they are very professional and nice,no pressure, they got me financed with a good interest rate,the car was as described ,thanks Noshi for your help and look forward to deal with you again.

best experience

by from ohio |

i bought my jaguar and i'm very pleased with it, they are professional , i got my dream car for a good price and they included a warranty, god bless you , keep doing what are you doing now and it know you will be successfull .i will buy the next car from you .A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Excellent

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Though the office is small and the parking limited, Elite Imports provides a larger service than most dealerships. The salespersons are extremely busy, to the point where you can feel the intensity of their job as you await your turn. At first glance it seems as if you are just another number to them, until it is your turn. No matter how busy they are, the staff makes you feel as if you are their friend. You immediately feel welcome and comfortable. Though still apprehensive from past experiences with dealerships, something seems different here. As you go through the process, you begin to notice something different. You realize that you are not being ripped off. The sales person tells you the details of your purchase and discloses everything that you need to know. It is an amazing experience for those of us who have been searching and feeling like everything being said is a lie. The best thing about this dealership is how they are willing to work with you to meet your financial needs. This is not some corporate entity that has a standard of practice and you just have to fit. It is a family owned dealership that understands the difficulties of everyday lives. To the other extreme, it is also not the skeazy private dealership that puts sand in the motor as on Matilda. I let my situation be known and the owner worked with me. I needed a vehicle and I got one with my own terms. Lastly, the vehicles are superb. They all seem like luxury, some you cannot even tell are used. I got a 1996 BMW Z3 that was in amazing condition. I checked the KBB price and it was their exact asking price. The dealership had even given it a new paint job. I had my mechanic look at the vehicle and was told that it was taken care of the right way. To add to my great experience here, the dealership was unable to find the face to the radio in the car and without a request from me, the owner immediately offered to buy me a new radio. I highly recommend going to this dealership. I will be a life long Elite Importist.

Honest and fair

by from Indianapolis |

I have bought a lot of cars new and used. I have never had such a wonderful experience. I would recommend anyone who wants great service stop by Elite on 46th and keystone. You will never forget it.

very honest and excellent customer service

by from indianapolis |

i'm very happy with my car, they offered me a warranty and i got a good deal, very recommended , will do bussiness again