Jenkins Ford

3200 Us Highway 17 N, Fort Meade, FL 33841

New 866-519-0568
Used 866-352-1768
Service 888-276-0708

Jenkins Ford's automotive expertise is a product of our sustained interest in industry trends and characterist

Thank you for making it easy...

by from Orlando, FL |

i was nervous about visiting any dealership without my husband but Kevin Jenkins Ford made it very pleasant and exciting. Thank you Kevin.

Ask For Tom!! Great Salesman

by from Sarasota, Florida |

Drove about 2 hours to the dealership and they actually had the truck that was on cars.com. Tom greeted me professionally and had a laid back feel to him, not pushy. I feel that he gave me a more than fair trade in allowance for mine, while still paying their advertised internet price for theirs,which is usually unheard of. In short, I was upside down in my trade, had zero down, and he still did whatever it took so that it fell in line with the banks low interest loan. Thank you Tom!

Won't go back

by from Bradenton |

Charles the sales guy was very friendly and accommodating. The manager was condescending and indicated I was "playing" them when we said we were going to look at another similar vehicle at another dealer before making a final decision. I took offence to this and didn't and won't go back.

TRYING TO BUY EXPERIENCE

by from BONITA SPRINGS, FLORIDA |

INTEREST IN A VEHICLE LISTED ON CARS.COM - NO RESPONSE AFTER SEVERAL EMAILS -

Fantastic deal.

by from Sebastian, Fl |

I was looking all over the state for a 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4 when I came upon their ad. It was exactly what I was looking for at an exceptional price. I traded in my 2006 GMC truck and was treated very fairly. The salesman, Elizar, did a great job and was very honest. My experience was a good one and I would recommend you give them a call, if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

jenkins ford review

by from valrico, fl |

I, am still trying to make a deal on this F150, I made another offer, today, we will see, what they counter offer.

The worse dealer ever...

by from Mobile, Al |

I was shopping for a Ford Edge Sport... I called Jenkins Ford and spooked with Internet sales person "Charles". He told me about several Edge Sport. I drove all the way to Florida and was nothing but lies...They had one only and was describe different by Charles...Stay away from this dealer...

Never do Buniness with this FORD DEALER

by from Winter Haven, FL |

bought a used vehicle from here. Nothing but problems in 3 months that I have had it. Been in for repairs twice and had to put kids and wife in rental car twice. Never had any problems with ford new or used in the past. Manager Keven is never in or is sick. When I was at the dealer, he saw me and went the other way out the door. Do not buy a used vehicle from this lot. they are junk and death trap. Spent over 16k on a 06 vehicle that is junk and not safe for my faimly. I will have to sink money for repairs out of my pocket. The ford warentty is a joke also. Dont wast your time. FORD just lost a lifetime customer. I will never do buniness with FORD name again after this.

Friendly sales poor car inspection and prep

by from Kissimmee, FL |

The buying process was easy, quick, and the salesman explained the workings of the used vehicle before I left the lot. However, the vehicle was washed but not vacuumed with the paper service mats in place. I removed them when I got home and found a greese stain on the floor mat. I had the car looked at by a local machanic who found a huge dent in the gas tank that the dealer should've disclosed if they did the inspection they claimed. The tank doesn't leak but it reduces the amount of gas it will hold. I am concerned with the structural integrity of the tank. It is a $1,500 -$2,000 item to have replace. The dealer warranty was very specific about what they would cover and naturally the gas tank isn't one of them. I traveled over 50 miles to purchase the vehicle and based on my experience and the service reviews I would never trust the service department at this dealership.

Terrible service!

by from Cape coral fl |

Do not buy any used vehicles from this dealer! I am very disappointed after waiting 5 hours for something to get fixed and it did not get fixed. Also they never had coolant fluid in the truck so it almosted overheated on me. And the truck stalls! I know it's used but come on! And for all the waiting they would not budge on any price, cause they wasted 1,000 dollars on getting something fix that didn't get FIXED. That's not my problem!!! Now I got to spend at least a 1,000 to get it fixed. Thanks a lot!