Hawk Chevrolet

8200 S Harlem Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60455

Used 708-594-6400

Oil change

by from Lake in the hills,il |

Went for my first oil change. Service advisor was very nice , work was done in a timely manner.

Great dealership !

by from Bushnell , Il |

Drove over 3 hours to get there because of the big selection of new Camaros ! David Kolendo was one of the best car salesman I've ever had ! Very easy and no high pressure ! Thanks David & Hawk Chevy ! Enjoying my 2014 Camaro ! John!

Best Dealership

by from Palos Hills,il |

Thank you Hawk Chevrolet I was completely satisfied with your services I am very happy about my Malibu 2014. Our salesman Andy Cachro worked hard to get us the car. I would definitely recommend this place.

Great Service, Completely Satisfied

by from Chicago, IL |

I was completely satisfied with the service at Hawk Chevy dealership. Our salesman worked hard to give me the best possible deal and came through doing so. I will definitely purchase more vehicles from Hawk Chevy and recommend future car buyers to this dealership.

Overall Great!!

by from Chicago IL |

I am always impressed with the people, the quality service and the ways they're always looking to improve. I appreciate them always following up to make sure everything is going smooth. They always find a way to help to make things better. Thank you Hawks Chevy!!! I am looking forward to continuing to do business with you all.

by from Bridgeview, IL |

Thank you Hawk for making my experience for my car repair so easy and comfortable.

Great buying experience

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

i had been looking for a 2015 Suburban with the options we wanted for 4-5 weeks. I went to three Chevy dealers in my area to locate a vehicle. One dealer acted as if he were doing me a favor showing me the new redesigned Suburban and could not locate what we were looking for. Another dealer called me and lowballed a price over the phone stating that he could get the car we wanted. When I showed up, he said he couldn't get the vehicle that he had quoted me a price on. The third dealer also said he could locate what we wanted. After two weeks of visits, negotiations, and agreeing on a deal, he called up and left a message saying he couldn't find what we wanted. That's when I went on the internet, found Hawk Chevy and saw that they had what we wanted In Stock. I immediately received a call from their salesman Stan Kolendo. I explained what we wanted and the price we had gotten from the other dealer. After some back and forth we cut a deal over the phone (subject to test drive and vehicle inspection) and bought the car the next day. Hawk is approx 50 miles from our home, but it was worth the drive. Stan was very knowledgeable about the new 2015 Suburban and all the various features. i would recommend contacting Stan if you're looking for a new Chevy. Great salesguy, Great dealership, and an awesome vehicle. Best experience I've ever had buying a new car.

Do not go here

by from Burbank il |

Bad Dealership. Don't go there. The manager was very unfriendly, he raised his voice on me, they wanted to charge me double for the destination fee. They tried to cheat me out of my money. I do not recommend.

Worse place ever

by from Berwyn il |

This place is a JOKE 15 days after I got my car . It broke down . Then told them if they gonna fix they said NO. Then it's takes them over a week to fix the car till this day it's not even fix .

Wonderful experience

by from Matteson Illinois |

Wonderful experience. I would buy a car from Hawks again. Everyone was super nice and made me feel comfortable without the fast talk. I came in with my own financing and they were able to get me a lower rate than I came in with. I told them what I wanted and how much I wanted to pay per month and they exceeded my expectation. My monthly note is less than I told them I wanted to pay. All I can say is they go out their way to accommodate their customers. Thanks to the entire team. I'm not an easy customer to deal with and they never acted like I was getting on their nerves. I know I can work a nerve because I want what I want and they never once reacted to my demands in a negative way. True Professionals.