Headquarter Nissan

Used 888-465-3025
Service 877-468-1692

great service

by from Pittsview, al |

I bought my new Altima from Headquarter Nissan. I had a wonderful buying experience from Shawn. He was kind, courteous, patient and found the vehicle I wanted. He did not pressure me at all. It was just a wonderful experience. I will recommend all my friends and family to that dealership.

December 16, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Hall! We are so glad Shawn was able to professionally assist you with finding the right vehicle to meet your needs :) Thank you again and feel free to call us with any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle (706)225-8100!

Customer Service Experience

by from Columbus, GA |

I did not experience the best customer service at Nissan of Columbus (GA) from their service advisors or management. Overall, their staff placed greater emphasis on dealership duties opposed to providing quality customer service.

May 20, 2015

Good afternoon, airforcevet! Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry to read that you did not have an exceptional customer experience while visiting our dealership. Please reach out to me directly so that the Service Manager and I may address your concerns personally. You may reach me at ewilliams@headquarternissan.com or 706-225-8100. Again, thank you for your feedback and allowing us the opportunity to address your concerns :) Respectfully, Erin

Awesome customer service from Mr. Al Taylor

by from Columbus, Ga |

Mr. Al Taylor Sales/Training Manager made my buying experience such a pleasant experience. He really listened to what type of vehicle I wanted and stayed in the price range and budget I wanted to spend! He answered all my questions honestly and he was patient in helping me find the perfect car for me! If you are searching for a top notch car dealership with the BEST Sales Manager in Columbus Mr. Al Taylor, I promise you Headquarter Nissan is your place, and Mr. Taylor is your man!

February 6, 2015

Good Friday morning, V.Smith!! Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with feedback from your recent experience with Al Taylor and our dealership :) We appreciate you and agree that Al is definitely a valuable asset to us and is a top notch associate! If you should ever have any questions/concerns or simply need assistance, please feel free to reach out to me directly at 706-225-8100 and just ask for Erin. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you soon, sir :) Sincerely, Erin Williams

Great People, professional service!

by from Panama City, Fla. |

I was shopping for a Honda Odyssey for my wife, and was on a tight budget. I seen a van I liked on their lot online, so I emailed them to see if it is still available. Got a call right back from the dealership letting me know it was still there and was connected with Joel, who was able to answer my questions about the vehicle. My salesman was Chris J. and he was very professional as well. He even called me the next day to see if everything was good with the van and make sure that I'm happy with it! Thanks everyone at HQ Nissan... my wife loves her Honda van!

December 3, 2014

Hi, Sam H! Thank you so much for the positive feedback regarding your recent purchase experience with Joel and Chris :) We genuinely strive to provide truly exceptional service and I'm so happy to read this is what you received during your visit! If you should ever have any questions or concerns regarding your experience or your vehicle, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or Chris directly. You may contact me at ewilliams@headquarternissan.com or 706-225-8100 ext 4210. Again, thank you for your kind words, Sam H, and I hope you and your family have a very Happy Holiday :) Sincerely, Erin

Great service

by from Columbus, GA |

I am always treated with great customer service when I come whether it is to see the Service department or Sales. The service department takes care of any issue I might have right away. Sometime I might have to wait about an hour if it is something like an oil change and they have a line of customers.

July 2, 2014

Hi, KarenB! Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We're glad to read that our service dept works to promptly address any concerns you may have. We appreciate you, Karen, and if you have any future questions or concerns, please reach out to me directly at 706-225-8100 and ask for Pam :) Thank you, Pam

fredrick phillips

by from Columbus, Ga |

I really want to thank Mr. Tim Fair for his assistance with helping us find the vehicle that was perfect for us. He did an outstanding job at providing us with the information we so desired during the entire process. He is truly a professional at his craft. We will be looking to buy another vehicle very soon and you can rest assure that we will purchase for Mr. Fair again. I also want to say that the entire dealership showed us so much respect and attentiveness. They are all GREAT!!! Especially Mr. Fair.

June 7, 2014

Hi Frederick! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I am happy to hear that with the help of Mr. Fair you were able to find the perfect vehicle! He is a great asset to our team and I am glad he was able to assist you! Please feel free to contact me, Sheneic, back directly if you ever have any questions or concerns in the future! Thank you again for your time and feedback :)

Caleb Tyson is amazing!

by from Columbus, GA |

I was upside down on my Nissan frontier and needed a more feel efficient car. Caleb Tyson not only got me the most for my trade in but found the right car for me and mutt monthly payments actually dropped! I could not be more pleased!

June 7, 2014

Hi Wes :)Thank you for your feedback! I am so happy to hear Caleb was able to not only find you the right vehicle but also lower your payments! We appreciate your time and if you ever have any questions or concerns in the future please feel free to contact me, Sheneic, back at (706)225-8100 :)

Easist car buying experience ever

by from Columbus, Ga |

Our Salesman Brian Monshoun. He was AMAZING. He was very helpful the entire way through. This was our 3rd dealership in the past week and they all lied about payments and the appraisal of my trade in. Brian was honest the entire time. This is the delearship to go to. Then the best part he quoted me 465 a month which was great then when we signed paperwork the payment dropped to 425. This is the place to go if you want to be treated fair and honest. A++++ they have earned my business as well as my family.

June 7, 2014

Hi Tori! Thank you for your time and feedback, we appreciate it :) It's nice to hear your experience was a great one and that Brian was able to assist you in finding the right vehicle! He is amazing and a great asset to our team :)I am glad he was able to earn your business :) If you have any questions or concerns in the future please feel free to contact me, Sheneic, back directly at (706)-225-8100!

cindy d flanagan

by from Columbus, GA |

I recently purchased my 2014 Nissan Frontier and I was so pleased with the sales staff and the financing staff. They worked with me to make sure that I was able to drive out with my new truck on March 22, 2014. I love my truck and will refer my friends and family to Headquarter Nissan. Mr. Kenny Stelting and Mr. Ellis helped me so much and really cared that I got my truck. Casey was also very helpful and the first contact I had on the lot on the 22th.

April 5, 2014

Hi Cindy! I just wanted to say thank you for your time and feedback! We greatly appreciate your business and are happy you were able to find the right truck to fit your needs :) Please feel free to contact us back with any questions or concerns! Have a great day and enjoy your new Frontier!!!

Cindy D. Flanagan

April 5, 2014

Service Department Ridiculous

by from Columbus, GA |

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Thank you for reminding me why I DON'T bring my car to get serviced by you. I had an appointment on March 20, 2014 to determine what the noise was in my car. I was told that it was a $109 to diagnose the problem. Okay, whatever. I agreed. My appointment was at 8:15 A.M. I dropped my car off at 8:00. I was not called back to EVEN TELL ME WHAT THE ISSUE WAS until 4:00 that afternoon. One of the issues I was told was bad struts. Not true! It ended up being CV axles. That is not the 1/2 of it. The next day (March 21st) I was called as a "follow up" to ask if the multipoint inspection was reviewed with me. Ummmmm. No! I was just told where to go get my paperwork and pay for my car. The lady apologized and told me that was not how they did business and that someone would call me back. Well........... today is March 28th and no one as called me and I don't have paperwork to show they did a multi - point inspection. So sad!

April 1, 2014

Hi, Tamela! Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We investigated your situation and the Service Manager (Terry Baker) left you a voice message on Friday, March 28th and also called you again this week to further discuss your concerns. We understand your frustration over your recent visit, so pease give Terry Baker a call back so he can address and resolve your concerns directly. He left his cell number on the voice message or you can call me back at Headquarter Nissan at 706-225-8100. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon :) Sincerely, Erin