Headquarter Nissan

Used 888-465-3025
Service 877-468-1692

great service

by from Pittsview, al |

I bought my new Altima from Headquarter Nissan. I had a wonderful buying experience from Shawn. He was kind, courteous, patient and found the vehicle I wanted. He did not pressure me at all. It was just a wonderful experience. I will recommend all my friends and family to that dealership.

December 16, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Hall! We are so glad Shawn was able to professionally assist you with finding the right vehicle to meet your needs :) Thank you again and feel free to call us with any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle (706)225-8100!

Great service

by from Columbus, GA |

I am always treated with great customer service when I come whether it is to see the Service department or Sales. The service department takes care of any issue I might have right away. Sometime I might have to wait about an hour if it is something like an oil change and they have a line of customers.

July 2, 2014

Hi, KarenB! Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We're glad to read that our service dept works to promptly address any concerns you may have. We appreciate you, Karen, and if you have any future questions or concerns, please reach out to me directly at 706-225-8100 and ask for Pam :) Thank you, Pam

fredrick phillips

by from Columbus, Ga |

I really want to thank Mr. Tim Fair for his assistance with helping us find the vehicle that was perfect for us. He did an outstanding job at providing us with the information we so desired during the entire process. He is truly a professional at his craft. We will be looking to buy another vehicle very soon and you can rest assure that we will purchase for Mr. Fair again. I also want to say that the entire dealership showed us so much respect and attentiveness. They are all GREAT!!! Especially Mr. Fair.

June 7, 2014

Hi Frederick! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I am happy to hear that with the help of Mr. Fair you were able to find the perfect vehicle! He is a great asset to our team and I am glad he was able to assist you! Please feel free to contact me, Sheneic, back directly if you ever have any questions or concerns in the future! Thank you again for your time and feedback :)

Caleb Tyson is amazing!

by from Columbus, GA |

I was upside down on my Nissan frontier and needed a more feel efficient car. Caleb Tyson not only got me the most for my trade in but found the right car for me and mutt monthly payments actually dropped! I could not be more pleased!

June 7, 2014

Hi Wes :)Thank you for your feedback! I am so happy to hear Caleb was able to not only find you the right vehicle but also lower your payments! We appreciate your time and if you ever have any questions or concerns in the future please feel free to contact me, Sheneic, back at (706)225-8100 :)

Easist car buying experience ever

by from Columbus, Ga |

Our Salesman Brian Monshoun. He was AMAZING. He was very helpful the entire way through. This was our 3rd dealership in the past week and they all lied about payments and the appraisal of my trade in. Brian was honest the entire time. This is the delearship to go to. Then the best part he quoted me 465 a month which was great then when we signed paperwork the payment dropped to 425. This is the place to go if you want to be treated fair and honest. A++++ they have earned my business as well as my family.

June 7, 2014

Hi Tori! Thank you for your time and feedback, we appreciate it :) It's nice to hear your experience was a great one and that Brian was able to assist you in finding the right vehicle! He is amazing and a great asset to our team :)I am glad he was able to earn your business :) If you have any questions or concerns in the future please feel free to contact me, Sheneic, back directly at (706)-225-8100!

Cindy D. Flanagan

by from Columbus, GA |

I recently purchased my 2014 Nissan Frontier and I was so pleased with the sales staff and the financing staff. They worked with me to make sure that I was able to drive out with my new truck on March 22, 2014. I love my truck and will refer my friends and family to Headquarter Nissan. Mr. Kenny Stelting and Mr. Ellis helped me so much and really cared that I got my truck. Casey was also very helpful and the first contact I had on the lot on the 22th.

April 5, 2014

Hi Cindy! I just wanted to say thank you for your time and feedback! We greatly appreciate your business and are happy you were able to find the right truck to fit your needs :) Please feel free to contact us back with any questions or concerns! Have a great day and enjoy your new Frontier!!!

cindy d flanagan

Service Department Ridiculous

by from Columbus, GA |

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Thank you for reminding me why I DON'T bring my car to get serviced by you. I had an appointment on March 20, 2014 to determine what the noise was in my car. I was told that it was a $109 to diagnose the problem. Okay, whatever. I agreed. My appointment was at 8:15 A.M. I dropped my car off at 8:00. I was not called back to EVEN TELL ME WHAT THE ISSUE WAS until 4:00 that afternoon. One of the issues I was told was bad struts. Not true! It ended up being CV axles. That is not the 1/2 of it. The next day (March 21st) I was called as a "follow up" to ask if the multipoint inspection was reviewed with me. Ummmmm. No! I was just told where to go get my paperwork and pay for my car. The lady apologized and told me that was not how they did business and that someone would call me back. Well........... today is March 28th and no one as called me and I don't have paperwork to show they did a multi - point inspection. So sad!

April 1, 2014

Hi, Tamela! Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We investigated your situation and the Service Manager (Terry Baker) left you a voice message on Friday, March 28th and also called you again this week to further discuss your concerns. We understand your frustration over your recent visit, so pease give Terry Baker a call back so he can address and resolve your concerns directly. He left his cell number on the voice message or you can call me back at Headquarter Nissan at 706-225-8100. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon :) Sincerely, Erin

Wow! What a Great Place!

by from Columbus, GA |

What an Amazing experience! I bought a 2013 Ford Escape and I LOVE It. My salesman, Adam Greer, was super friendly and personable! He knew everything about every car I asked about and seemed to be an absolute expert on the Ford Escape! The whole staff was upbeat, fun, and professional. All of my questions were answered. I never felt pressured. Adam even helped me figure out how to program everything and work all the new technology. If I ever need to buy a vehicle again, I am definitely going straight to Headquarter Nissan!!!

April 5, 2014

Thank you Camille for your wonderful feedback! Adam is an exceptional member to our team and we are glad he was able to assist you with your purchase! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us back We hope you enjoy your new Escape!

Great Service

by from Columbus, Ga |

I recently bought a 2013 Nissan Sentra at Headquarters Nissan in Columbus, Ga. I could not be more pleased with my experience of working with Brian Moushon. He was very courteous, knowledgeable, and patient. He spent a lot of time with me finding the car that was best suited to what I was looking for. After the initial sale he took me through all the things I needed to know about operating the car. I would highly recommend Brian as the sales associate to see at Nissan.

April 5, 2014

Hi Deloris! Thank you for your time and feedback! I am glad Brian was able to assist you in finding the perfect vehicle :) He is an exceptional member to our team! Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns and I hope you enjoy your new Sentra!

Great car buying experiance

by from Columbus, ga |

I recently bought my new Pathfinder from Shawn at Headquarter Nissan. It was a wonderful experience. He was kind and polite. He took his time with us and did not put any pressure. I highly recommend buying from Headquarter Nissan and ask for Shawn for the best car buying experience.

March 18, 2014

Thank you Roze for your feedback! Shawn is a great asset and we are glad he was able to help you find the right vehicle! Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions or concerns at 706-225-8100. Sincerely, Erica :)