Lewis Toyota Scion

2951 SW Fairlawn Rd, Topeka, KS 66614

New 888-427-6416
Used 888-894-2238
Service 888-903-6371

Topeka's leading Toyota Dealer!

Great Work to Josh Scheef of Lewis Toyota

by from Nortonville, KS |

I was in to buy a car to replace my 2005 Toyota Camry that was in a car accident. Josh Scheef was our salesmen and immediately my mom and I knew that we could trust him and that he was more concerned with our needs in a vehicle then his commission. Before even going and looking at the vehicles he asked us some questions and got to know us first. I really enjoyed this because I felt I could trust him. He showed us multiple vehicles in the area I was looking for. We ended up buying a 2008 Toyota Camry and Josh recommended multiple people at the dealership for repairs and even away from the dealership. Just a really great experience and I loved the Honesty that Josh provided for us. I do like what he said though, "I'm a salesmen, but the difference between me and other salesmen are that I like to sleep at night". Great Job Josh!

Voided my warranty after I complained

by from Lawrence, KS |

I?ll never walk back into this dealership and suggest you don?t either. My experiences dealing with them have been the worst of any company that I?ve ever dealt with at least in this lifetime. I don?t remember past lives, but I doubt if any previous existences could top this. Up until recently I?ve had nothing but great experiences. Drove in from Lawrence to have both our Toyotas serviced there and had positive experiences. Friendly helpful service staff so when it came time to buy a car for the spouse, we went to Lewis and everything was great. When I was in a car accident and had to accelerate, pardon the pun, a car purchase the salesperson was great although the transaction was simple. Only one Prius on the lot. Sticker price and done. It?s when I went to pay, believe it or not, all heck broke loose. Since I had a settlement from my insurance I was them what I should do. SIgn it over the salesperson said and the rest I could put on points for my credit card. When I actually went to do this, I was told I couldn?t pay more than $200 via credit card and they wouldn?t accept the check from the insurance company and I?d have to finance it if I wanted to leave today with the car---knowing that I had been dropped off and I had returned my rental car. I was over the barrel. When I called my agent and he said the finance manger was full of smoke (he used a different term) they accepted the check but reminded me that if it bounced I?d be arrested for stealing the car. But wait, it gets better. I was told due to the patriot act they would need my social security number to run a credit check. No really. I knew that was ?smoke?-they just didn?t want me to pay cash. I have a credit lock anyways so I would have to unlock it for them to continue. The manager was rude, offensive, belligerent and just downright ornery. Who would have thought paying for the car was trouble? I contacted Toyota national as well as the dealership and my requests fell on deaf ears. Contacting Homeland Security got action as they don?t take kindly to dealers using 9/11 to finance a car. Got an apology from the dealership and an explanation the manager?s wife was dying of cancer and that?s why he was off and no worries, he was retiring. I decided to continue with the dealership based on that Fast forward to a few years later and after spending thousands on dealers service, my car was up for an extended warranty. Did research and contacted the dealership and made sure that manager wasn?t there. I was told he wasn?t and I?d deal with a new person. Went to pick up the warranty and the ?retired? manager was there. Same belittlement I received when trying to pay. No paperwork was ready and I had to endure this so-called gentleman for over an hour. When I mentioned to a cashier how frustrated I was and how I regret purchasing from Lewis. I called Toyota to complain and they mentioned the paperwork hadn?t been processed, but my credit card was charged. I then filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the manager decided to void the warranty and the deal. It wasn?t until I withdrew the claim that they processed the warranty. Seriously, I wouldn?t trust these guys with a tricycle at this point given the shady dealings they delight in.

Difficult Sale, Excellent Customer Service

by from Topeka KS |

Once I purchased my new Toyota Highlander, the Lewis Staff was exceptionally accommodating and easy to work with. They really helped me settle into my car and made the extra effort to ease the transition. Maggie Mahood was tremendous and Eric Mancillas was a lot of help. However, there was not a lot of price negotiation or upfront integrity at the beginning of the sales process. If I hadn't been so committed to buying local, I might have priced another dealership. That being said, I'm very happy in my new car.

Wonderful Experience

by from Lewis Toyota |

Everyone was very nice and made the buying process very easy/

Wonderful Experience

by from Topeka KS |

The search and buying process was very low key- no pressure experience. Questions answered more coverage for a car than I was expecting - I really feel their key factor is to make me a very happy, satisfied customer now and in the future.

Great Experience especially Jermain Sellers

by from Berryton KS |

I have been purchasing cars/trucks for 30+ years and the current experiance with Jermaine Sellars and Toyota Staff has been the best I have ever experienced.

Great Experience Overall

by from Topeka KS |

Bought my first New Toyota. Total experiance was fantastic. Lots of pleasant surprises. To the point BEST SALE EVER.

Great Experience

by from Overbrook KS |

Everyone was helpful and knowledgable. Purchased a 2013 Highlander.

Purchased a used Toyota Camry

by from Topeka, Kansas |

Buying a car from Lewis Toyota was a pleasant, stress free experience. Richard Griffith, our sales rep, was knowledgeable about the car and accommodating to our schedule. I appreciated there were no high pressure sales tactics. I will recommend Lewis Toyota to anyone looking to buy a car.

Great Experience - Very Helpful

by from Topeka KS |

Great Experience- staff was very friendly and helpful within all departments- sales, finance, and vehicle delivery. Very plesant experience and would highly recommend the Lewis Toyota Dealership.

Easy to work with - Professional

by from Springfield MO |

Good selection-Instruction on use of car, I have never experienced so much detail on use of vehicle.