Lewis Toyota

2951 SW Fairlawn Rd, Topeka, KS 66614

New 855-581-1977 New 855-581-1977
Used 855-506-7197 Used 855-506-7197
Service 888-903-6371 Service 888-903-6371

Topeka's leading Toyota Dealer!

Timely repair service

by from Topeka, KS |

I recently bought a used Toyota from another dealer in Lawrence and just my luck the water pump started going out just 45 days later. I had an extended warranty, but didn't have time to drive it over to Lawrence. The service department at Lewis handled everything. They got my car looked at early the next morning to confirm the problem. They handled everything with my warranty and my car was done by lunch time even though they were super busy. They didn't know it, but I was dealing with a family health crisis and needed my car to travel out of state that weekend. The service was done well, done quickly, and without hassle. Great job! Special thanks to Ken, Kelly, and Chad.

good service

by from Topeka, Ks |

We have a 2012 Prius V and we got a new phone and couldn't remember how to add the phone to the car. Richard Harmon came out and showed us how to do it. Sounds like a little thing but it shows really good service.

April 16, 2016

DT, This is Richard Harmon, it was my pleasure to assist you and this is what we strive for here so I'm glad you're happy! Thanks again, Richard Harmon

Service department

by from Topeka, KS |

Their service department does not stand behind anything they do. Have had numerous issues with my car , each time we take it in - it's never fixed the first time - usually by the third time - they fix it. I am beyond disappointed as we have purchase several cars from them. I am not sure what happened, but I won't be purchasing another car from them.

Feeling Harassed

by from Topeka, KS |

I went to Toyota to see if I qualify for a new car unfortunately the sales man I had was basically harassing me the entire time I told him that maybe right now I didn't want to really buy a new car but he kept pushing me and pushing me and afterwords he tried to get my information even though I had already told him previously that I had no interest in buying a car right then also he kept asking me for my Social Security number how rude!!! Overall I was not impressed with the service and I will not be back at Lewis' Toyota I will definitely find a different place where the people are nicer and not harassing me!!

March 5, 2016

Christina, My name is Casey Williams, General Manager of Lewis Toyota. We pride ourselves on giving all of our guests here at the Dealership a positive experience, whether they are here to make a purchase or are seeking information on perhaps purchasing a vehicle at a later date. I assure you we take it seriously when it is brought to our attention that a guest doesn't feel good about their visit. I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you back to the Dealership to meet with you, or give me a call personally @785-273-2220. We have a great sales staff here and I feel your situation is the exception, not the rule, and I certainly would value the opportunity. Sincerely, Casey Williams General Manager Lewis Toyota of Topeka

Horrible Sales Staff

by from Topeka, KS |

Last night my family andI went to Lewis Toyota we are thinking of getting a 3 row SUV to replace my wifes minivan. The sales people there were so rude all they wanted to do was show us what the monthly payments would be with our trade. They would not tell me the price of the vehicle at all. I asked them 5 times what the price was the first time it was I dont know/but can tell you when we get inside he went inside and got the keys brought the truck then said a new person would take us out for a test drive. During the test drive I asked her what the price was she said she didn't know and it was inside. Once inside I asked again she said she had to do the figures I asked her twice more and she still refused to give me a answer sayong she had to show me the monthly payments. At that point I and our family walked out. I would advise anyone not to go there and by a car.

March 2, 2016

Jason, I am Casey Williams, General Manager here at Lewis Toyota. I would like to take this opportunity to humbly apologize for your disappointing experience at my Dealership. In reading your review, I do understand your frustration and have taken corrective training measures with our staff so that this does not happen; it should not have happened and it was not our intent. If you would be willing, I would like to invite you back and work with me, personally, to coordinate a simple, transparent and time efficient transaction. Again I apologize to you and would be very pleased to continue to work with you and your family in earning your business. Best Regards, Casey Williams General Manager Lewis Toyota of Topeka

Lewis Toyota is a transformed dealership.....

by from Topeka, KS |

I have to admit, I used to go to KC or Lawrence when time came for a new car. Not anymore, I am staying with Lewis Toyota in Topeka. The new administration and new Sales team has really turned around this dealership. Courteous, attentive, willing to do business. Steve Laird and Casey Williams really made us feel good on the deal and, as Casey said, buying a car has to be joyful. Boy, I had never heard that one before, but they did made the deal a joyful purchase. Looking forward on doing business with them again and if you are looking for a Toyota, don't waist any time and go to Lewis Toyota in the beautiful city of Topeka, Kansas

February 26, 2016

Dear Highlander Twin, All of us here at Lewis Toyota are super pleased that you had a wonderful experience purchasing your new vehicle! It is a new day here at our Dealership, and Steve and I really enjoyed working with you and earning your business. Stop by anytime for a visit, and as always, the cappuccino's on me. Thank you again for your kind words. And from our family here at Lewis Toyota, we couldn't be happier for you and yours! You made our day special as well. Best Regards, Casey Williams General Manager Lewis Toyota of Topeka

Car Shopping

by from Topeka KS |

Questions were answered in depth (Larry) Sales Person was personable and friendly "pencil was sharpened" to close the, non-pushy sales pitch- stayed within our price range.

Purchased a New 2016 Tacoma

by from Junction City, KS |

We ordered a new 2016 Tacoma in Oct. The truck got delivered from the factory in December. The ordering and buying process couldn?t have been easier. Things were explained in clear detail and all questions answered. Thanks Lewis Toyota!

December 21, 2015

Thank you RK! We loved your truck so much we were not sure we wanted to call you. Of course we here are all happy you got the truck of your dreams. Please do not forget about our Delivery Specialist who is available to answer your questions or concerns anytime. We are grateful for you making the long drive to see us.

New Car

by from Topeka KS |

My mom and I came to get a new car for me because my brother just started driving. I?m the lucky one! Everyone treated us well and it was a smooth process.

December 24, 2015

Katie you are lucky! And so are we for having the chance to assist you and your mom with finding the right vehicle for now. Life does change and for your brother it is going to be exciting learning to drive. We are excited that ONE more Lewis Toyota is on the road. Thanks Katie, we will be here for all your vehicle needs.

New Highlander

by from Emporia KS |

Purchasing this vehicle from Lewis Toyota was a smooth process. The salesman Oswaldo ?Oz? facilitated the process. He was knowledgeable of every aspect of the car. One thing that made the difference to buy the car was his ability to speak a second language. Once we started speaking our common language I was able to ask him everything that perhaps I was not able to in English.

December 24, 2015

Thanks Carlos, we have the greatest people working for us, and in turn they know how to treat our friends. Thank you for bring up such an overlooked problem, we want the best people and having a second language only makes sense.