260 Boardman Poland Rd, Boardman, OH 44512

New 888-740-5035
Used 877-553-1254
Service 888-859-3103

Where You Come First!

Special Thanks to Rich & Bill at Preston!

by from Greenville, PA |

This dealership has restored my faith in humanity. I was treated with respect and most of all with kindness. They even gave me a ride from my home to get my car today...and I live an hour away! Talk about going above and way beyond! It floored me! At 62, I am humbled. Fair price, great deal, excellent service and wonderful humanity. You don't witness that kind of integrity much anymore...Wow...their kindness to me spurred me to "pay it forward" with a joyful smile. It was by far, the best auto buying experience I had ever had. Thank you Preston Madza!

by from Akron, OH |

Preston is so interested in getting your money, they don't let you see the final numbers until you're signing the papers. They also put the wrong hitch on my car, and refuse to correct this situation without it costing me more. I already paid $ 787 for the wrong hitch. I will not recommend them, or go back there.

Amazing everything!

by from Boardman, Ohio |

I went to Preston Mazda after hearing amazing things from a close friend about the service and helpfulness there. When I arrived, it was quickly shown when I was greeted by Keith. I needed a new car, fast. Prior to going to the dealership I had looked at cars that were being sold online. I had in mind exactly which one I wanted. Keith was very helpful in working everything through. He kept in contact with me and made sure everything was just perfect before I drove my new car off the lot. It really surprised me when he contacted me to make sure everything was going good with the new car and to make sure I liked it a few days later. All the staff at Preston Mazda was absolutely amazing and very friendly. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family! Thanks again for everything!