9130 W Bell Rd, Peoria, AZ 85382

Used 623-792-2688
Service 866-264-7333

buying new car

by from Glendale AZ |

My daughter bought a new for Edge at Peoria Ford the service was outstanding and everything went smooth as can be. She is very happy with her new car and thanks to Chris Bowman and Tyler Hubler her experience was fast easy and pleasant. Peoria ford is a great dealership to check out if you want a great and pleasant experience!!

by from Phoenix Arizona |

Use any dealership when looking for a car but this one!!

They cheat people

by from peoria |

they tell you about this great program called preferred financing. it is nothing more than a 72 month lease.if they told you it was a lease that would be one thing.tell you how the rate is 1.95.well its not.tell you there isn't a buyout at the end. Well there is. it is a complete rip off. please do your research before you say yes.

Happy with my Peoria Ford experience

by from Sun City, az |

Being new to AZ I was looking for a Ford dealer/service for my current and future needs. I have very high standards. I went to Peoria Ford and had my oil changed and next day had a job done required by Ford. I am very happy and satisfied with their professionalism and quality of work. Additionally the waiting area is very clean, bright, and comfortable if you need to wait.

October 16, 2014

Dear Susan, Thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear we could help get your vehicle serviced to your standards, and we'll see you next time you need maintenance! Your friends at Peoria Ford!

Bad Experience; Very Pushy

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Received a phone call one morning about some trucks they had on the lot. I wasn't 'too interested' with the vehicles being offered and their respective price points, but said I would at least come by and listen to what they said, and was assured was "That's all we are asking for". Showed up and worked with Thomas Milton. Started out nice, showed me some trucks, test drove one but wasn't in love with anything they had to offer. Figured he would take the hint, but he kicked it into overdrive from there and pressured me very hard. I told them that the only way I was buying the particular vehicle (F-250) was if the price was right, cause I really wasn't in love with it. We couldn't come to an agreement on numbers, and I also told them I would not sign anything unless my wife was there to drive the vehicle as well to make sure she felt comfortable with it as well. This apparently did not sit well with Mr. Milton and had the audacity to say verbatim "At what price can I get this truck to that you will buy it without consulting your wife, everyone has a price" I was a bit disgusted by the comment, but it went on from there "I know my wife would trust me to make a good buying decision, are you saying your wife does not trust you to make any decisions?" At this point, I was both upset and offended and demanded my key back for my car back. He walked away disappointed and came back about 5 minutes later with "Great News - I got approval from my Manager to drive the truck over to pickup your wife and have her drive it back here to complete the purchase!" ... At this point, I realized I would never do business with this dealership again. I simply told him not, I want my keys back that I have now asked for several time. He left again, and this time brought his manager back and not my keys and the manager insisted they wanted to sell me a car, and that I should not "Mistake their aggressiveness for anything more than eagerness to sell a vehicle". I explained everything to the manager that had transpired to that moment, and he was still being aggressive that they wanted to simply sell me a car and that they don't want me to leave and shop around that they want to give me that best deal that moment and sell me a car, to which I reiterated the point that I would not sign anything until my wife had taken a test drive and felt comfortable driving the vehicle herself and neither of these gentlemen got that point, and the dealership still had my keys hostage for over 20 minutes since I initially requested to have them returned so I can go about my day. I received a few phone calls from that day forward - and told all that called me to remove my number from their system as I would never give them any of my business after the experiences that transpired that day, and judging by the other reviews here, its not a one off occasion. I would NOT recommend anyone, nor want anyone to go thru the hassle that I endured. I'm sure there are quality sales people there, but I would avoid wasting any of your time on Mr. Milton, as he has no disregard for peoples wishes, and takes 'Pushy Sales' to a whole new level.

October 9, 2014

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. While we work hard to help our customers find the right vehicle, it is never our intention to make them feel as though they are being pressured in to a sale and we're sorry your experience did not reflect that. We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, as we hope to learn from your comments and help us improve, but we'd like the chance to try and make things right. As we are unable to locate your contact information given your screen name, we ask that you reach out to Beverly Woodhull at 623-977-8888 as soon as possible.

Fusion Hybrid Purchase

by from phoenix, az |

The car-buying experience was painless (although it still took over 2 hours). They emailed me the price to drive the car off the lot, based on the price advertised on Cars.com, and stuck to it. No bait and switch. One of the few times I didn't feel like I got ripped off buying a car.

Rude, condescending and horrible customer service!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Don't go to this dealership! I am an x-plan customer and was looking to buy a new Escape. Chris Barlow (manager) was completely rude and condescending. He said that saying what I propose out loud sounds crazy to anyone. I showed him rebates I printed from Ford.com and he wouldn't consider them saying that he knows nothing about them. They had no interest in selling me a car and frankly I felt attacked and disappointed when I left.

FREAKING AWESOME!

by from Peoria AZ |

I walked in to the dealership on a friday night so upside down in my trade i couldnt even see straight. I have had multiple conversations with two of their salesmen (Mike Roush and Kelly Massey but mostly Mike lol) over the course of a few weeks (after i came in for service on my truck) and they finally talked me into coming in. THANK GOD I DID. After 2 hours of trying to make the deal work (my credit being the issue....606 SMH) I finally left, but, not before the goddess of finance Michelle Hadley PROMISED me should would make a deal happen by the following day. Well come to find out SHE DID! She got the bank to drop my rate by HALF! which put me in the payment that I had wanted and was comfortable with. I will send anyone to these 3 people that are looking for a car. Hands down the best car buying experience i have ever had. THANK YOU PEORIA FORD

yer beware!!

by from buckeye AZ |

Worst dealer ever Lied to and tried to change a deal I had in writing. Took forever just to get numbers on a deal. Be very careful if you try to buy there.

September 10, 2014

Hello, would you mind reaching out to Beverly Woodhull at 623-977-8888? We'd love to speak more with you about your visit so we can get an idea of what happened, but we're unable to locate your contact information. We always strive to make the car buying process easy and enjoyable, and we apologize that was not the case in this instance.

Integrity no where to be found

by from Phoenix, Az |

We were searching for a used (one to two year) Ford F150 and stopped at this location. Salesman Kelly showed us several and we eventually saw a 2012 which caught our eye. Truck was in great condition and test drove well. Only problem I had initially was the odometer (64K+) on the truck was not the same as the odometer of (45K) listed on the Carfax report located in the glove box that had a date of only one day before we test drove the truck. I inquired as to the difference, and Kelly said he would look into it. Once we were done with the test drive we told Kelly as well as his manager (sales manger of some sort) we'll have to sleep on it and get back to them. As is normal with some dealers, they try to keep you from leaving their dealership without making a deal. But nonetheless we left and slept on it. We did our research on the make / model, mileage, etc on the truck and based on true market values came up with a number we felt was fair for the truck. We called Kelly the next day and agreed to drive over there to try and make a deal. In our research we also found the exact truck marketed online for $3000 less than they had it listed for and the mileage listed the the incorrect 45k that I had previously mentioned to Kelly, so we thought these would be bargaining tools. We arrived at dealership, drove one more time, and decided to talk numbers. We agreed upon a number (or so we thought) and decided to move forward with purchase, we told them we did not have trade-in but we were prepared to give a pretty good down payment. We eventually came to an agreed upon amount and initialed by the x. They said ok, they would need us to complete credit applications and would need our credit card so no-one else could begin paperwork on truck. We thought ok, this is done deal, we have good credit, we are good to go, we felt good about settled price and truck. To our surprise Kelly's boss (sales manager wannabe) came back with a number close to $3000 higher than the agreed upon number. What was this? We already had agreed on number and completed application based on that. Of course, we expressed our discontentment and refused to go through with transaction. I did ask Kelly, why so many layers? And if this other guy we were dealing with did not have any authority to negotiate final amount, why was he even there. Needless to say, we left very dissatisfied. We were never given an explanation as to the difference is the odometer reading either. We purchased our F150 elsewhere and were extremely pleased. If we had to do it over again, we would have reviewed the reviews of the dealership because the customer service is just as important, and is the reason we decided to submit this review.

August 26, 2014

Hello, and thank you for your feedback. We work very hard to help our customers find the vehicle they're looking for while staying within their price range, and we apologize for the fact that we were unable to come to a satisfactory agreement in this instance. As for the miscommunication, please know that customer service is a top priority of ours and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. While we're happy you were able to find a truck, we'd like the chance to speak further with you on your experience so we can try to make things right and learn from this. Please contact Beverly Woodhull at 623-977-8888 at your earliest convenience. Your friends at Peoria Ford

Unprofessional Thug Salesman

by from Phoenix. AZ |

Experience at dealership was just average/below average. I bought a car here 2 years ago but am late on the review just a bit. What soured me on this dealership was what took place after I bought my vehicle. The salesman didn't like the review I gave to Ford, I guess he thought he was perfect but was far from it and I am brutally honest in those surveys they send. I didn't really say anything bad other than he was a "typical salesman only worried about making a deal and didn't give me the time of day after delivery when I had some concerns. He called me up and said I was a liar and challenged me to come to the dealership and fight (very professional). In addition they like to play games and call and harass you, so don't ever give them your phone number-even if you buy a vehicle from them. I won't even take my car there for service and wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy. I am sure this review will result in some additional harassment as well but this needs to be made public.