Peoria Ford

Used 623-792-2688 Used 623-792-2688
Service 855-315-9205 Service 855-315-9205

New Ford Edge

by from Peoria, Arizona |

My car buying experience could not have been better! Was trying to determine which vehicle would be right to purchase while not planning buy yet until we shopped around. Thanks to Charlie, got a deal that we couldn't walk away from while getting no pressure to purchase! This is vehicle # 5 from this business and will continue to buy from here! Much appreciated! Kevin C

October 14, 2015

Hello, Kevin! We're so happy to hear that Charlie made the decision to buy easy and simple. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to working with you again in the future - thanks for choosing Peoria Ford!

fantastic service all the wayin all aspects

by from Phoenix Arizona |

I would definitely recommend Peoria Ford They really put the time and the effort to make sureYou get the car or truck you really want and put the best Deal To make it happen And make sure you see Tracy the saleswoman She's phenomenal Thank you Peoria Ford

April 22, 2016

Victor, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Peoria Ford. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great service rep. Very attentive and engaging.

by from Sun City, AZ |

Had and issue with my stereo. Made an appointment and took it in to have it looked at. My service rep was Justin Reed. He was very great right from the start. I purchased a Ford Fiesta hatchback from Peoria Ford and my last visit was not so pleasant, so I was a bit nervous about how it would go. Needless to say I was very pleasantly surprised. Justin took good care of me and made sure I knew what was going on the entire time. The waiting facilities were also good. The only criticism I have about that is they should sync their big screens so there isn't multiple audio signals. Too much to try and listen to. Luckily I brought my iPad and they have free wifi. Very pleasant experience all around mostly thanks to Justin. Thanx guys.

April 1, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location.

peoria ford experience

by from Clinton Twp. , MI |

Worst dealer I have ever been to. Each person tells you a different story. All appear to be dishonest.

March 26, 2016

Thank you for expressing your honest comments, Bill. We regret to hear your recent visit at our dealership caused you to feel this way and we are interested in learning more about what exactly went wrong. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience and we will do everything in our ability to regain your confidence back in our dealership, if we still can. We sincerely value your business so we hope to speak with you soon. Take care.

Peoria ford

by from Peoria Az |

Great experience all around ask for Jacob Tucker he will take care of u if ur looking for a new car or truck.

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

by from Tucson, AZ |

I had one of the worst experiences in car buying in my life here and I didn't even end up purchasing a car. If I could rate this a zero I would. I read the yelp reviews before I came here and decided to give it the benefit of the doubt and I wish I would have listened to the reviews stated, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS PLACE. I inquired about a used car I found online and was contacted within a few hours by an online sales agent, we corresponded back and forth about the car I was interested in. I gave him all of my information and let him know that I was driving two hours from out of town to meet with him so I wanted to make sure I had everything right before I left because I wanted to drive home with the car. We set an appointment for noon the next day. He followed up with a phone call to confirm the appointment and I got an additional call from the sales manager to confirm the time I was going to be there so he could spend that time block taking care of me. I got up in the morning drove to my appointment, showed up 10 minutes early ready to get started. I was greeted by another salesman who paged the individual I was supposed to meet with, waited about 5 minutes and he still wasn't there. I follow-up and was told that Micheal, who I was supposed to meet with was off today. Already frustrated I explained that he had all of my information and I confirmed the appointment with him yesterday. They sent me to another salesman who was friendly and I recapped him on what I spoke with Micheal about online. He told me he knew the car I was talking about and would get my appraisal ready for the trade-in. We drove it around and he took some additional information we then went back inside to get the keys to the new car I was interested in. A few minutes later he came out and told me I was going to hate him but the car I was interested in went to auction this morning. He was very understanding, and said he was sorry and offered to show me another car. I was only interested in this car and drove from out of town to see it so naturally I was extremely frustrated at this point and I wanted to speak to a manager to tell him about my experience. First off, I was disappointed that he did not take it upon himself to come out and apologize initially. Doug was the manager that I spoke with. I have never met a less accountable, condescending, non-empathetic manager in my life. I work as a manager in customer service; I understand the way in which a customer should be treated when my company has made a mistake. All I needed was accountably for the mistake and a genuine sincere apology; I did not get any of that. I explained to him in a very calm way that I had an appointment to see a specific car with a sales manager. The individual I had the appointment with was not here today and the car I drove two hours to see was no longer here. He looked at me and explained that it was third party and there was nothing they could do to prevent this from happening. He said it's unfortunate for our customers that travel but it's "the way it is". While laughing lightly, he tried explaining to me that it's the same if the car sells before I get there and there is nothing they can do to prevent that either. I said I understand if the car sells, however what is your role in ensuring if someone has an appointment to see a car checking to see if the car is still available before the customer comes in and he said there isn't a process. He also asked why I didn't call this morning to check. I said I had a verified appointment for today why would I have to call again. Wouldn't it be your job as a manager to call me knowing the car wasn't on your lot this morning and save me the drive? He just looked at me again and said it's just the way it is. He did not apologize on behalf of the company nor did he seem remorseful at all. If you want to have a great car buying experience where the company cares about their customers my only advice to you it, don?t go here.

November 15, 2015

Hello, and thank you for your feedback. Here at Peoria Ford, we aim to have clear, open communication with our customers at all times. We are very sorry to hear that this is not what you experienced. We are genuinely sorry that the vehicle you were interested in had been sold by the time that you arrived. We always want our customers to feel like they are being respected and treated well, and we are very sorry that this is not what you encountered here with us. Your opinions and trust matter and we want to make this right for you. Please reach out to Beverly Woodhull at 623-977-8888 so we can address your concerns.

Stacy A

by from Peoria AZ |

Nothing but trouble from the beginning of my purchase of a 2015 Flex. Very hard to get to talk to someone who is knows how to answer my questions.

September 12, 2015

Hi Stacy, and thank you for your feedback. Here at Peoria Ford, we always want customers to feel like they understand every aspect of their purchase and experience, and we are sorry that you don't feel like we were clearly communicating. Please reach out to Beverly Woodhull at 623-977-8888 at your earliest convenience.

Fantastic TEAM at Peoria Ford

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Great experience, the TEAM at Peoria Ford is everything that all the advertisers say about them. Patient, knowledgeable and timely. You have to experience it for yourself!

August 29, 2015

Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that your recent experince with our team was amazing. We appreciate your business - thanks for choosing Peoria Ford!

My dream car!!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My husband and I were looking for a car for me. We knew what we want and there was no question of changing my mind. I found my dream car online in Peoria Ford dealer! When I first sit inside I knew that this car was mine!!! Andrew and Tom were very helpful and they went an extra mile to help us out with everything! Thank you guys, you all made my day today! Thank you, we will be back!

August 5, 2015

Hello, and thank you for the kind words! We're so happy that we were able to help get you into the car that you wanted. We'll be sure to pass your thanks along to Andrew and Tom. We look forward to seeing you back here in the future! Thanks for choosing Peoria Ford!

S. Moreno

by from Peoria, Arizona |

It was time for my trucks first ZAKTEK Premium Protection Coating. When I arrive for my appointment, I'm told that I have to sign a waiver of damage for car wash. I feel this is very unprofessional of Peoria Ford. When they sold me the ZAKTEK Premium Protection Coating they never disclosed that I had to sign a waiver of damage. This practice is very unprofessional and I feel if Peoria Ford is going to sell this service they should take full responsibility. I will keep you all posted, if any issues arise.