Austin Auto Assistance

2213 Airport Blvd, Austin, TX 78722

Used 512-229-7588 Used 512-229-7588

Top of the line customer care

by from East Texas |

Spoke with Bernard, who convinced me to drive 8 hours to purchase a car. Made promises, gave descriptions and asked for an opportunity to do business with them. He and the owner delivered in every way. Got to the dealership about 30 min. before closing time, Bernard started putting the deal together, including the evaluation of my trade-in. He suggested to close the deal first thing the next day and even paid for my hotel to stay overnight. The next morning, it was a done deal. He went above and beyond. The car is great so far! But the customer service and dealership is Awesome!

Bernard is AWESOME!!!

by from Austin Texas |

Bernard was an awesome sales guy!! Really quick process , straight to the point and outstanding customer service. I enjoyed my buying process I will definitely recommend Bernard at Austin Auto Assistance

This place has the proper name but add excellent

by from Dripping springs Texas |

My daughter starts to drive this month & I wanted to put her in a truck (over protective dad) so I looked at a few independent lots and soon became frustrated with the quality & sales pitches. I went on Cars.com for a look and saw a ford truck at AAA it looked good so I visited. Dan welcomed me in. The truck looked good & the price was fair so I bought it. My experience only got better from there on. Knowing the truck was for my daughter Dan had me wait a few days so they could go over it. I was skeptical since I paid then in cash....what now? After the weekend I got a call that it was ready for pic up. When I arrived I found they had replaced the rotors & pads on all four wheels and replaced a part that was giving it a rough idle and changed the filters fluids & inspected it. It didn't end there; Dan offered to drive the truck to my house 35 miles away by following me. Now I ask you; have you ever had service like that? I haven't even when I bought a new car. Dan your the best!

by from Austin tx |

I purchased a car from Austin auto assistance I noticed some problems but Bernard got them fixed as soon as possible :-)

great service!!

by from austin,texas |

I recently bought my 2nd car from Austin auto assistance my salesman was Bernard. They value there customer to the highest level!! They work with you and take care of there customers if your looking for a car go to Austin auto assistance and ask for Bernard he is the best!! I will definitely be buying my third vehicle from them.

Austin Auto Assistance Lives Up To The Assistance

by from Austin, TX |

Recently purchased a compact car from Austin Auto Assistance and I was pleased with my purchase. I didn't think I could afford the payments at first. So then I returned the car. The Owner and Bernard save the day by assisting me with my down payment and the ability to afford the car I wanted. They truly live up to the word "Assistance." Austin Auto Assistance will truly assist you with a car of your dreams or just simply a car (you need or want). If you are looking for a New or Used Austin Auto Assistance can help you today!!! Excellent Customer Service! Thank you AAA!

Great service

by from Austin,Tx. |

My customer service rep Benard is the best! He made sure I am satisfied with my new purchase and everything is operable. He has excellent customer service skills. If you are in the market for another automobile go see Benard at Austin Auto Assistance! Sincerely a 3rd time satisfied customer!

Grade A Service

by from Austin, TX |

I feel like Daniel went above and beyond to make me a happy customer. I will recommend him to colleagues and friends to visit Austin Auto Assistance in the future.

Daniel

by from Austin, TX |

Daniel is really friendly and helped us out a lot! I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Fast, efficient, and thorough

by from Georgetown, TX |

Daniel was very helpful and upfront during the whole process of me looking for a new car. He assisted in any way he could, and was very flexible to work around my schedule.