Jeff Smith Chevrolet

211 Chapman Rd, Byron, GA 31008

New 866-445-7652
Used 877-215-1980
Service 877-272-7306

It's always better in Byron baby!

PURCHASE EQUANOX

by from BYRON, GA |

Everyone was very helpful in explaining features of vehicle, process for purchase, setting up options (blue tooth, extended warranty, maintenance, etc). We even had an offer of transportation to get our extra vehicle to our home. I would definitely recommend Jeff Smith and there sales and support staff to others.

Great Service and hospitality

by from Byron, Ga. |

The sales associate that was provided for us was excellent. (A.J.) He took the time to answer questions and concerns that we had before we decided to purchase a vehicle. He did not rush us and was very patient. Thanks A.J. for everything and the Jeff Smith staff for helping us with the selection and purchase of our new Silverado. David Johnson

Great service, family orientated and friendly

by from Byron GA |

Jeff Smith provides excellent service, I would recommend Jeff Smith to anyone needing service with a team committed to excellence.

Great experience at Jeff Smith Chevrolet

by from Perry Georgia |

Dealership was clean and comfortable. The entire staff was great and very helpful. AJ Grane is an excellent salesman and very helpful. We are very pleased with our experience at Jeff Smith Chevrolet. Love the new Silverado!!

Buying a truck

by from Byron, GA |

Quite pleasant, very friendly sales people and sales manager. I got just what I ewanted. The price was high, but I got what I wanted

Best Customer Service Around!!

by from Byron,Ga |

I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't a Chevrolet lover at first and actually went to the dealership to view another vehicle, however I'm now happy to be a part of the GM family!! My salesman Warren was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. From the finance manager to the last guy that handed over my temporary tag, everyone made me feel very welcomed. I felt like they really tried to help me stay within my budget while helping me get the car I wanted as well. BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED WHILE BUYING A CAR!! Thanks Jeff Smith Chevrolet!!

Excellent experience

by from Warner Robins, GA |

Ramone from sales and Jeff from maintenance were both wonderful to work with! They each took ample time to explain my options to me and I would reccommend them to anybody. They both made me feel very secure in my purchase and in Jeff Smith dealerships. Keep up the great work!

Recall Work

by from Byron,, GA |

My visit was to pickup my car after recall work was done. This was a temporary fix and will require my return when parts are available. The dealership does not know when this will be and I am concerned about the temporary fix.

Great Service

by from Gray, GA |

Upon calling to schedule an appointment for service, I was told when would be a "less busy" time and would not have to wait quite so long. Was greeted as soon as I arrived and the time was much less than I expected.

know their product, no pressure, positive attitude

by from Byron, Ga. |

saleman took the time to explain everything so that i could understand. the sales manager did not pressure me at all. they stayed late to put the deal together. i'm very please with the Jeff Smith Chevrolet Team in Byron, Ga.