Kendall Hyundai

15895 S Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33157

New 888-265-1568
Used 888-264-9034
Service 888-265-5814

Very pleasant experience & professional service.

by from Miami, Florida |

The sales personnel, service repair and the financial aspect of the transactions have all been very pleasant and easy going. The did all they could do to give excellent customer service in all aspects of used and new car sales. I had a 2011 Sonata, had it serviced and later bought a new 2013 Elantra. All went smoothly and I have already recommended them to my friends.

New Purchase Review

by from Miami, FL |

This is the 5th Car/Suv I purchase from Hyundai. My salesman, Edwin Castillo is one of the Best Salesman there. He gives you the the utmost attention, succeeds because of his passion and dedication to the customer. I will recommend Kendall Hyundai and the salesman to everyone.

ms maria quesada

by from miami, fl |

service was excellent dealing with my vehicle in my last service visit but but I will never purchase any vehicle or recommend them to anybody, in all the many vehicles and brands that I have purchased I ever had a worst experience as with this dealer as I they were the worst and most dishonest dealer that I have ever met in my life.

Amazing for first time buyers!!!

by from Miami fl |

So I'm only 18, and I have a little bit of credit, and a good income. I walk in there wanting a car, and they made everything possible for me! They were amazing and extremely professional ! I walked out with a 2014 brand new 15 miles elantra. I'm so grateful for them and the patience they took with me. Imagine, I had no one to cosign for me & they still tired there hardest! I would highly recommend this place to anyone!!! :) my sales agent was Edwin! Super nice & courteous & extremely quick ! Thank you so much Hyundai ! :)

Service at Kendall Hyundai 8/23/14

by from Miami, Florida |

My experience in servicing my 2011 Hyundai Sonata was excellent. Paul my service advisor was very attentive.

Sara Albregts

by from Homestead, Fl |

The TV and the radio playing at the same time in the 8x8 waiting area was too much.

BEWARE OF SERVICE DEPARTMENT!!

by from Miami, FL |

Service department was horrible!! They were changing my seats to leather and in the process scratched my car!! When confronted they told me that the car had not been moved and that it must have been there from before. Do not take your car to be serviced here you will be sorry!! To top things off when I went to pick up my car a condom was found on the floor of the back seat. There response to this was that it must have been from the previous owner. Very disgusted and upset I recommend you avoid the service department at all costs.

by from Miami,fl |

It was a reasonable wait time and a well job done. The coordinator is a great person and so professional!

BIG 3 SERVICE

by from MIAMI FL |

This is by far the best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle. The irony is that this is also the most inexpensive vehicle I have purchased. Having the opportunity to own a Benz, Beemer, and Infinity, these dealerships should have provided a third of the service I enjoyed purchasing this Hyundai for my family. Joel Pineiro, Mike Pelligrini, and Javier Betancourt are Hyundai's version of the BIG 3. These guys are superstars in their craft and give you full court effort throughout the process. You are to commended! I know you will have continued success in you business because of the caring and attention you provide to detail. My family THANKS YOU.

Good

by from Miami , Florida |

The customer service was great

Good service

by from Miami |

The oil change process was very fast and very professional