Kendall Hyundai

15895 S Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33157

New 888-265-1568
Used 888-264-9034
Service 888-265-5814

Very pleasant experience & professional service.

by from Miami, Florida |

The sales personnel, service repair and the financial aspect of the transactions have all been very pleasant and easy going. The did all they could do to give excellent customer service in all aspects of used and new car sales. I had a 2011 Sonata, had it serviced and later bought a new 2013 Elantra. All went smoothly and I have already recommended them to my friends.

Sara Albregts

by from Homestead, Fl |

The TV and the radio playing at the same time in the 8x8 waiting area was too much.

BEWARE OF SERVICE DEPARTMENT!!

by from Miami, FL |

Service department was horrible!! They were changing my seats to leather and in the process scratched my car!! When confronted they told me that the car had not been moved and that it must have been there from before. Do not take your car to be serviced here you will be sorry!! To top things off when I went to pick up my car a condom was found on the floor of the back seat. There response to this was that it must have been from the previous owner. Very disgusted and upset I recommend you avoid the service department at all costs.

by from Miami,fl |

It was a reasonable wait time and a well job done. The coordinator is a great person and so professional!

BIG 3 SERVICE

by from MIAMI FL |

This is by far the best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle. The irony is that this is also the most inexpensive vehicle I have purchased. Having the opportunity to own a Benz, Beemer, and Infinity, these dealerships should have provided a third of the service I enjoyed purchasing this Hyundai for my family. Joel Pineiro, Mike Pelligrini, and Javier Betancourt are Hyundai's version of the BIG 3. These guys are superstars in their craft and give you full court effort throughout the process. You are to commended! I know you will have continued success in you business because of the caring and attention you provide to detail. My family THANKS YOU.

Good

by from Miami , Florida |

The customer service was great

Good service

by from Miami |

The oil change process was very fast and very professional

Excellent Customer Service

by from Homestead, Florida |

As always i received the best customer service by Paul with an issue with my tire. He made the transaction as smooth as possible. While waiting Russell my car salesman came to make sure everything was ok with the car he sold us. I am a happy Hyundai owner and have even for the last 4 years. As always I recommend Kendall Hyundai to friends. Thank you so much for everything

Great Experience with Repair on my car

by from Kendall |

Marcelino Rosario took GREAT care of me, very courteous and pleasant

Excellent Service!

by from Homestead, FL |

Every time I go to Kendall Hyundai I am always greeted with a smile. The Service Techs are always very friendly and very professional. I have been coming to this location for 3 1/2 years and I honestly can't say anything negative. Marcelino, Paul and Jorge are the best!

visit for a recall matter

by from HOMESTEAD , FL, 33030 |

The service and attention by Marcelino Rosario was excellent, very courteous, professional and helpful a real team person, even offered referral to a sales person if I wnnted to trade in. The car lot very confusing , crowed , used car well lined up but all the new models bunched up together with no space for potential buyers to walk around. sales person invisible. all inside at their station, I walked around the show room and no one asked me if I needed help, even if I was looking at the floor models. I am not critical in a bad way , just my observation on my visit! regards, Jose A Sanchez Retired United States Army