Hobbs Automotive

Used 888-354-0658

WE FINANCE EVERYONE

Excellent buying experience!!!

by from Hooksett NH |

I recently bought a 2003 Honda accord coupe from Hobbs automotive. They were fantastic to deal with!! John the salesman and Julie the finance manager were both very kind and incredibly helpful. Absolutely no pressure and the prices were more than reasonable. A stress free car buying experience even with a five year old.Very impressed and I have already recommended them to family and friends.

October 6, 2014

Julie, You were such an incredibly nice woman to work with, and your son is adorable! Thank you so much for your business, and for sharing your incredible story with us, we feel honored and grateful that you chose us as your Auto Dealer. We hope to see you in the future. Best Regards, Julie, John, and all of us at Hobbs Automotive!

excellent service

by from Auburn, MA |

service was great, and the dealer was really helpful with everything in was looking for. i really like the car i bought and i would recommend it anyone out there who's finding a car to buy.

Hobbs Automotive is great!

by from Hooksett, NH |

We were in the market for two used cars for our two daughters and were hoping to find them both at the same dealership. We were very happy when Hobbs had two vehicles that were to the liking of our "picky" daughters! We ended up buying a beautiful 2008 VW Beetle and a 2008 Scion, both of which were in great condition. John and Julie took great care of us and allowed us to take both vehicles to our mechanic for inspection (which both passed with flying colors), and both stayed at the office late to close the deal with us. They were also willing to take care of any small issues that needed to be addressed. Thank you to the Hobbs staff, and I will definitely be referring anyone I know to your dealership!

shame,shame,shame

by from lagrangeville ny |

we drove 4hrs from ny to purchase a 05 ford ranger that salesman john who was very nice swore up and down the truck was solid juile who was also very nice did tell me there was an issue with the column shifter stiff taking out of park to be fair and honest the truck looked and drove good the AC did not work mr hobbs gave me $200 off selling price after having the truck inspected back in ny by a master ford technician that I have known for 27yrs the truck was not solid the frame had to be fish plate welded for new spring shackles the third brake lamp leaked pinion seal warn shifter sensor replaced AC manifold hose replaced and 3 of the 4 wheels had to be resurfaced because of pitting tires not holding air slow leak hobbs refused any compensation towards my out of pocket repairs if buying from hobbs take vehicle to another inspection station before purchase

Great Experience

by from Sandown, NH |

I recently bought a 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid from Julie. She's an amazing sales women, absolutely no pressure and incredibly reasonable. The price was very fair, and she was willing to negotiate. The only issue I had with the car was a low ignition battery, which they replaced for free, telling us that they would always be around if we ever had an issue, even after the 30 day warranty. Overall a very easy going and stress free car buying process after an extended search around the area for good used cars. Two thumbs up, will definitely recommend to friends and family.

October 7, 2014

Emily, Thank you for you review, and the great compliment! We are so appreciative of your business. We hope to see you again in the future. All the best. Julie

Nice people, Nice product

by from Somerville, MA |

Julie and her father, Mr. Hobbs are genuinely nice people and it was a pleasure dealing with them. I purchased a 2005 Triumph America motorcycle from them, which was in great shape with extra accessories for a very fair price. I would recommend them to my friends, family and colleagues and I would certainly buy from them again in the future. Thumbs up all the way.

July 8, 2014

Dennis, We appreciate your comments very much! Thank you! We appreciate the business, and Ride Safe!

Great Experience

by from Rindge, NH |

We were shopping for a car for our son so we stopped in at Hobb's. Love the friendly, helpful and no pressure sales. Car is running great! My daughter was looking for a car so we took her there and she bought a car too. She loves it! We will be back again.

April 16, 2014

Thank you for Feedback! We truly appreciate it. Keith and Melanie, I really enjoyed helping you get the right car for your Son. I was a bit nervous when you put a deposit on it and had not even test driven the vehicle. When you weren't gone very long in a test drive I thought you didn't like it. Boy was I wrong. So glad your Son liked his Surprise!! A Big Thanks as well for Sending Katie to find a car. We look forward to seeing you in the future!! Regards, Julie

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Fitzwillim, NH |

I was probably one of their more demanding buyers. The Honda that I purchased needed some repairs before I would settle on the sale. They took care of the concerns that I had and we have an excellent quality van for my family. Thank you Julie and staff at Hobbs for taking care of our needs.

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your Review. We truly appreciate it. Mark and Sarah, you were a pleasure to work with. From all of us at Hobbs, Thank you for your Business!! It is customers like you that make this job so rewarding, I hope to see you in the future! Regards, Julie

Questionable reputation at best

by from New Hampsire |

I recently visited Hobbs to look at a 1986 Ferrari Testarossa. I had done my homework and had spoken to the previous owner prior to visiting the dealer. When we began discussing the car, the story I was told was very different from what the reality was. I obviously didn't buy the car and I would suggest others look elsewhere before considering a visit. Buyer beware.

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your Feedback.

love my car!

by from Rockland, me |

I bought my car from them over a year ago and I love my car! I have had no issues other them normal wear from a year of driving. I applied online got approved two days later, I talked to a lady in the office that was more then helpful, she was super nice and told me all the information I needed, being more than 3 hours away i didnt want to drive there needed something, got there test drove my car, fell in love, and drove it all the way home back to maine, a year later shes still going strong and is now paid off, and driven daily. i would recommend this place to anyone! when i wanna up grade i would def. look to buying from them again :)

March 26, 2014

Eileen, What a great surprise to get your Review. We are very grateful for your business and the time you took to write this. If you're looking for a new vehicle, please check our website! All former customers will receive a $500 Discount towards there next purchase. Thanks again for the nice comments. Sincerely, Julie Hobbs

Beware of this Dealership

by from Manchester, NH |

Please BEWARE OF HOBBS AUTOMOTIVE SALES, INC. in AUBURN New Hampshire. Please beware, as they are also an inspection station and may place a NH Safety Inspection Sticker on the vehicle you purchase from them... BE AWARE and take the vehicle to another Inspection Station BEFORE you give them a penny! If I had done this, I would have saved seveal thousands of dollars in expensive repairs and would not have driven an un safe vehicle. Several other people have also spent a lot of money in REPAIRS "AFTER Hobbs placed an inspection sticker on the purchaced vehicle. There are a lot of complaints out there, and you would be better to take the vehicle to an independent Inspection station. PLEASE DON'T take my word for it, I am only one buyer, amongst several that has spent considerable sums of money for repairs, After they placed an inspection sticker on the vehicle.

April 15, 2014

Thank you for your Feedback. It is our goal to sell Safe, Quality vehicles, we will look into these matters.