Hobbs Automotive

Used 888-354-0658

WE FINANCE EVERYONE

Nice people, Nice product

by from Somerville, MA |

Julie and her father, Mr. Hobbs are genuinely nice people and it was a pleasure dealing with them. I purchased a 2005 Triumph America motorcycle from them, which was in great shape with extra accessories for a very fair price. I would recommend them to my friends, family and colleagues and I would certainly buy from them again in the future. Thumbs up all the way.

July 7, 2014

Dennis, We appreciate your comments very much! Thank you! We appreciate the business, and Ride Safe!

Great Experience

by from Rindge, NH |

We were shopping for a car for our son so we stopped in at Hobb's. Love the friendly, helpful and no pressure sales. Car is running great! My daughter was looking for a car so we took her there and she bought a car too. She loves it! We will be back again.

April 16, 2014

Thank you for Feedback! We truly appreciate it. Keith and Melanie, I really enjoyed helping you get the right car for your Son. I was a bit nervous when you put a deposit on it and had not even test driven the vehicle. When you weren't gone very long in a test drive I thought you didn't like it. Boy was I wrong. So glad your Son liked his Surprise!! A Big Thanks as well for Sending Katie to find a car. We look forward to seeing you in the future!! Regards, Julie

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Fitzwillim, NH |

I was probably one of their more demanding buyers. The Honda that I purchased needed some repairs before I would settle on the sale. They took care of the concerns that I had and we have an excellent quality van for my family. Thank you Julie and staff at Hobbs for taking care of our needs.

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your Review. We truly appreciate it. Mark and Sarah, you were a pleasure to work with. From all of us at Hobbs, Thank you for your Business!! It is customers like you that make this job so rewarding, I hope to see you in the future! Regards, Julie

Questionable reputation at best

by from New Hampsire |

I recently visited Hobbs to look at a 1986 Ferrari Testarossa. I had done my homework and had spoken to the previous owner prior to visiting the dealer. When we began discussing the car, the story I was told was very different from what the reality was. I obviously didn't buy the car and I would suggest others look elsewhere before considering a visit. Buyer beware.

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your Feedback.

love my car!

by from Rockland, me |

I bought my car from them over a year ago and I love my car! I have had no issues other them normal wear from a year of driving. I applied online got approved two days later, I talked to a lady in the office that was more then helpful, she was super nice and told me all the information I needed, being more than 3 hours away i didnt want to drive there needed something, got there test drove my car, fell in love, and drove it all the way home back to maine, a year later shes still going strong and is now paid off, and driven daily. i would recommend this place to anyone! when i wanna up grade i would def. look to buying from them again :)

March 26, 2014

Eileen, What a great surprise to get your Review. We are very grateful for your business and the time you took to write this. If you're looking for a new vehicle, please check our website! All former customers will receive a $500 Discount towards there next purchase. Thanks again for the nice comments. Sincerely, Julie Hobbs

Beware of this Dealership

by from Manchester, NH |

Please BEWARE OF HOBBS AUTOMOTIVE SALES, INC. in AUBURN New Hampshire. Please beware, as they are also an inspection station and may place a NH Safety Inspection Sticker on the vehicle you purchase from them... BE AWARE and take the vehicle to another Inspection Station BEFORE you give them a penny! If I had done this, I would have saved seveal thousands of dollars in expensive repairs and would not have driven an un safe vehicle. Several other people have also spent a lot of money in REPAIRS "AFTER Hobbs placed an inspection sticker on the purchaced vehicle. There are a lot of complaints out there, and you would be better to take the vehicle to an independent Inspection station. PLEASE DON'T take my word for it, I am only one buyer, amongst several that has spent considerable sums of money for repairs, After they placed an inspection sticker on the vehicle.

April 15, 2014

Thank you for your Feedback. It is our goal to sell Safe, Quality vehicles, we will look into these matters.

HOBBS AUTOMOTIVE SALES SOLD A DANGEROUS CAR

by from CONCORD, NH |

THIS COMPANY AND FRANK HOBBS HAS SOLD SEVERAL CARS THAT HAVE PROVED TO BE UN SAFE OR HAVE REQUIRED MAJOR REPAIRS. I DON'T TRUST THEM AND WOULD NOT ADVISE ON DOING BUSINESS WITH FRANK HOBBS D/B/A HOBBS AUTOMOTIVE SALES

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your Feedback. It is our goal to sell Safe, Quality vehicles at affordable prices, and to offer service after the sale.

Warning!

by from Bolton Landing,NY |

Hobbs Automotive, located in Auburn,NH, has been in the business of selling used cars for 25 years. The local, family-run dealership recently sold a car which was pronounced unsafe to drive after a diagnostic test. The car was sold to a family for their teen-age daughter to use at college as a freshman, 5 hours away from home. Within 3 months of purchase, less than one month into the fall semester, the car had to be towed to a dealership where it was pronounced dangerous to drive. $3000.00 worth of repairs were needed to make it road-worthy. In particular, the new axles which attached the wheels to the drive shaft had been incorrectly installed, leaving the car constantly at risk of losing a wheel. Hobbs Automotive refused to take any financial responsibility for the repairs needed to make the car road-worthy. Since then, Hobbs Automotive has ignored the request from the New Hampshire Better Business Bureau that they provide paperwork documenting who replaced the axles. This letter is a warning to everyone in Manchester, NH and surrounding areas. If actions speak louder than words, then Hobbs Automotive has proven itself to be untrustworthy. They sold a car which could have caused serious, if not lethal, injuries to a young woman and her friends and then have refused to provide documentation of their repairs to the Better Business Bureau. Sound reliable?

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your Feedback. It is our goal to sell Safe, Quality vehicles, and be able to offer service after the sale. Being out of state, you were unable to bring the car in for our diagnostic and had to rely on another mechanic. Many Technicians looked into this matter, and could not come to agreement. We found ourselves in a no win situation. A consumer who was left stranded with no one to trust and relying on the advice of a New York Mechanic. Our offer to fix the vehicle was not helpful as the customer was too far to have it shipped. The better business bureau did extensive research into this matter at the request of the consumer and found Hobbs Automotive to have complied and to be of "No fault" We truly wish we could have helped you in this matter. Because of this instance, we are offering extended warranties on all of our vehicles. The warranty company does allow for a customer to bring to the Mechanic of their choice. Good luck in the future, we wish we could have better served you.

friendly no pressure sales

by from Manchester, NH |

my experience at hobbs was excellent. sales and fianincing staff were helpfull in getting me the truck i wanted at the payments i needed.i highly recommend checking them out.

March 26, 2014

Thank you for your business, and your comments. Please come and see us if your ever in the market for another Vehicle. We offer $500 Discount for all of our former customers. Thank you

Grandmas VAN

by from Ashland,ME |

My son had found the Hobbs due to my needing a new car and he shopped for me and found the best deal at the family dealership. I have had this excellent Toyota Sienna van for five years now and its been a wonderful car. Thank you very much to them, it fits all the grandkids and groceries!!

March 25, 2014

Thank you for your business!

Professional and Friendly!!! Highly Recommend

by from Manchester, NH |

I have been looking for a place like this for years. No hassles, the girls are super friendly. Very knowledgeable, I would highly recommend. The price I paid for my audi was well under kbb, and needed nothing. Shelly and Julie Thank you for all your patience with all my questions, you made my wife and I very comfortable and we will definitely be back for another car.

March 26, 2014

We thank you for your business! Please come by for your next vehicle, former customers are offered are $500 Discount on any Vehicle!! Thank you