Big Two Mitsubishi

Service 866-227-0775

In a class by itself.

Great People, Great Place to buy

by from Mesa, AZ |

I had researched and had four SUV's in mind. I had sent a request into Seth who is the internet manager there. He got right back to me by email and invited my wife and myself in to test drive the stick and auto Outlander Sport. He had both ready Saturday morning and gave us the keys...wow very organized and cool...got to meet Mo the Manager and he was cool too, no pressure at all. Seth had the paper work all ready when we got done driving but we wanted to test drive a few more SUV's at other places before we made a decission. After I tried a couple more at other places Seth texted me about what I thought...I said finalist,,,When we decided on the Outlander Sport later in the day, another person bought the one we had tried early in the day, but Seth found an upgraded one and honored the same price for the first one!!!!! That is Customer Service...Even got a great deal on the extended Warrenty...

Great service, wonderful people

by from Mesa, AZ |

My experience with Big Two Mitsubishi was wonderful. I was treated very well and very respectfully. I was given a fair trade in value on my car and was given a good price on the vehice I purchased. Mo called me back soon after I left my email message and my salesman, Pat, was awesome. They were both great. It was a great car buying experience.