Big Two Mitsubishi

Service 877-674-5252 Service 877-674-5252

In a class by itself.

Great Service!!

by from Apache Junction, Az |

Our sales consultant Dave took great care of my husband and I and answered all our questions. Chris the finance manager got us the payment we were looking for. Definitely would recommend to our friends!!

Great service!!!

by from Mesa, Az |

Great experience buying not ONE but TWO new cars

by from Mesa, AZ |

We had a great experience working with Mark McGee on the purchase of what turned out to be not one, but two new cars in March. Our daughter and son-in-law had a great experience working with Big Two Mitsubishi last fall, and on their recommendation we stopped in too. Glad we did. Mark went out of his way to get us into the cars we love and at prices we are thrilled with. Chad and the finance department was great to work with too. If you are looking for a great car (love my Outlander Sport) and a salesman who will take good care of you, go to Big Two Mitsubishi and ask for Mark McGee.

Great People, Great Place to buy

by from Mesa, AZ |

I had researched and had four SUV's in mind. I had sent a request into Seth who is the internet manager there. He got right back to me by email and invited my wife and myself in to test drive the stick and auto Outlander Sport. He had both ready Saturday morning and gave us the keys...wow very organized and cool...got to meet Mo the Manager and he was cool too, no pressure at all. Seth had the paper work all ready when we got done driving but we wanted to test drive a few more SUV's at other places before we made a decission. After I tried a couple more at other places Seth texted me about what I thought...I said finalist,,,When we decided on the Outlander Sport later in the day, another person bought the one we had tried early in the day, but Seth found an upgraded one and honored the same price for the first one!!!!! That is Customer Service...Even got a great deal on the extended Warrenty...

Great service, wonderful people

by from Mesa, AZ |

My experience with Big Two Mitsubishi was wonderful. I was treated very well and very respectfully. I was given a fair trade in value on my car and was given a good price on the vehice I purchased. Mo called me back soon after I left my email message and my salesman, Pat, was awesome. They were both great. It was a great car buying experience.